• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

154th Media Bring Up Quah Kim Song again to Shame WP Sylvia Lim

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song bo? what's wrong with publicizing the two together? there are quite a few threads on sbf dedicated to the couple. hiding their relationship or sweeping any legit romance under the carpet will not help the oppo's cause. :rolleyes:

image.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ang Peng Siong yes, i have heard of him. National swimmer and renowned coach. But this football guy, never. You must have a very special group of friends who idolize unknown footballers or a fertile imagination.

Your post above just shows that you are a frog in a well.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
" imply " Twist! that my interpretation-How can a super law lecturer go with a low class footballer? pathetic, how come the wax statue don't have Olympian Tan How Liang; Ang Peng Siong; Pat Chan...& how come got joe Tay, Puay Chu Kang? Built sport school for fuck, for those stupid kids?

Since football is so much a part of our national consciousness, I fail to understand why people like Zoe Tay & PCK aka frog can be selected instead of real heroes like the late Uncle Choo, Dollah Kassim, Samad Alapitchay, Camel Rajagopal & my all-time favourite striker Arshad Khamis. Further, outside football, the day they allow wax figures of the late JBJ, Lim Chin Siong Chia Thye Poh, etc to be in public display is the day that Singapore has matured as a society. Have to wait long long!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Obvious the wax artist is ball carrier. I fuck him/her deep deep.

Since football is so much a part of our national consciousness, I fail to understand why people like Zoe Tay & PCK aka frog can be selected instead of real heroes like the late Uncle Choo, Dollah Kassim, Samad Alapitchay, Camel Rajagopal & my all-time favourite striker Arshad Khamis. Further, outside football, the day they allow wax figures of the late JBJ, Lim Chin Siong Chia Thye Poh, etc to be in public display is the day that Singapore has matured as a society. Have to wait long long!

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got big tits but you have microscopie brain. we are comparing Papies annual income of 1.5millions and QKS income 30k, him income can't even pay a cooking class, is that not pathetic and low class loser, sorry I borrow these low class phrase from Boss Sam.

Your post above just shows that you are a frog in a well.

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is not a museum, it is a business. They will put in any animals that can help them to pull in the crowd.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is not a museum, it is a business. They will put in any animals that can help them to pull in the crowd.

Point noted!:biggrin: No doubt it is a business and profit considerations do apply but still, it is a prestigious wax museum. I just feel that if the selection committee who decides who or which animal is to be waxed up for display, surely they should be more discerning. My point is Mediacorp artistes are a dime a dozen. Although arguably PCK can be considered iconic, it surprises me that Zoe Tay can also make the cut. Also, if they put in politicians like LKY & his son, surely Singaporeans and foreigners alike would also have heard of JBJ, Chia Thye Poh etc.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I question on what basis qks is "idolized by many singaporeans" and the guy calls me names.

Quah Kim Song is a true blue son of Singapore and one of our truly great sporting heroes alongside the likes of Tan Howe Liang, Heather Merican, Ang Peng Siong and Fandi Ahmad.

Those were the days when we had real local talent, and needn't rely on importing foreigners and giving them instant passports to represent us in overseas meets. Those were the days when our local lads pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and won honours for their country without any govt help. In fact, after their glory days were over, many were ditched by the govt and had to eke out a living for themselves despite their immense national contributions. Tan Howe Liang is one such sad example.

To be fair, this was a balanced piece on Kim Song, and cast him in quite a favourable light. In fact, his iconic status can only work to the benefit, not detriment, of WP. Boss is right this time; some are tilting at windmills.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quah Kim Song is a true blue son of Singapore and one of our truly great sporting heroes alongside the likes of Tan Howe Liang, Heather Merican, Ang Peng Siong and Fandi Ahmad.

Those were the days when we had real local talent, and needn't rely on importing foreigners and giving them instant passports to represent us in overseas meets. Those were the days when our local lads pulled themselves up by their bootstraps and won honours for their country without any govt help. In fact, after their glory days were over, many were ditched by the govt and had to eke out a living for themselves despite their immense national contributions. Tan Howe Liang is one such sad example.

To be fair, this was a balanced piece on Kim Song, and cast him in quite a favourable light. In fact, his iconic status can only work to the benefit, not detriment, of WP. Boss is right this time; some are tilting at windmills.

I see. That must be the time when our neighbours invited us over to play football. A true blue son of singapore that he is, i am not sure i agree he has star power that will benefit wp.

Might be reliving the good old days, those days when we depended on ourselves for success and looked out for one another.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I question on what basis qks is "idolized by many singaporeans" and the guy calls me names.

More PAP than PAP ah, this fake wp supporter.

Hello SDPPY, twisiting your words??

Your post is still below, twist some more lor!!!

Ang Peng Siong yes, i have heard of him. National swimmer and renowned coach. But this football guy, never. You must have a very special group of friends who idolize unknown footballers or a fertile imagination.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No need to explain to that chump who Kim Song is.

He is one example of tilting the windmills.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever lah.. we all know that are an SDPPy already.

You know why i say you are a fake wp supporter? Because you never fail to praise the PAP when you have the chance, then you say "good job wp, don't oppose for sake of opposing". Why i never see u say "good job wp for speaking up against pap's bad decisions"?

Now that you are exposed you resort to name calling and labelling. Isn't that what the PAP likes to do, labeling people as Marxists or Chinese chauvanists?

Please come clean. Admit you are a PAP porlumpar grassroots pretending to support wp.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You know why i say you are a fake wp supporter? Because you never fail to praise the PAP when you have the chance, then you say "good job wp, don't oppose for sake of opposing". Why i never see u say "good job wp for speaking up against pap's bad decisions"?

Now that you are exposed you resort to name calling and labelling. Isn't that what the PAP likes to do, labeling people as Marxists or Chinese chauvanists?

Please come clean. Admit you are a PAP porlumpar grassroots pretending to support wp.

See my amended post above SDppy. We already know thatyou are a WP hater and words twister.

WP is a good opposition and you try to twist it to be a fake opposition.

Tell your SDP masters to try disband the party and join WP lah, chump.

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
See my amended post above SDppy. We already know thatyou are a WP hater and words twister.

WP is a good opposition and you try to twist it to be a fake opposition.

Tell your SDP masters to try disband the party and join WP lah, chump.

Yes, another tactic is "see my post above". People write several paragraphs to explain i can understand. KNN, all your posts one two sentences only you still asking people to "see post above". Trying to distract readers right?

Faking to be a wp supporter not enough. Chut so many patterns. You are definitely an IB kia.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, another tactic is "see my post above". People write several paragraphs to explain i can understand. KNN, all your posts one two sentences only you still asking people to "see post above". Trying to distract readers right?

Faking to be a wp supporter not enough. Chut so many patterns. You are definitely an IB kia.

Dun change subject Mr SDPPY. You twisted your words.

WP is a fake Opposition cos they did not vote against PAP in all Bills??

I am a PAP dog because I think WPis being a good Oppositoon for the above?

OK OK your SDP masters are the best and they will win all seats in the next GE. Happy??

I

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun change subject Mr SDPPY. You twisted your words.

WP is a fake Opposition cos they did not vote against PAP in all Bills??

I am a PAP dog because I think WPis being a good Oppositoon for the above?

OK OK your SDP masters are the best and they will win all seats in the next GE. Happy??

I

I have created a thread for you. Let's head there instead.