• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone have not heard of Quah Kim Song and thinks that he is an unknown footballer!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Someone have not heard of Quah Kim Song and thinks that he is an unknown football

This is the same fellow who keep claiming that WP is a fake Opposition!!

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Someone have not heard of Quah Kim Song and thinks that he is an unknown football

Only kids below 40 and foreigners have not heard of QKS.....

This guy galvanized the nation when he played......

And he is not a brainless footballer.... he came from Raffles...., together with a few other Rafflesian soccer players.

Some idiot RI principal later removed soccer from the school ECA, causing a great loss to the school and nation.

Say what you like, but there are some who are blessed with good genes both physically and mentally..... Hence top schools like RI, SJI, ACS and St Andrew's produce good students on the field and in the classroom.....

Only the Catholic High/NJC mix can produce brainy rubbish.......

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

QKS is much famous for being Sylvia boyfriend than a foot baller in blogosphere.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I now noe who is Josephine Teo, do u know her?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

SJI products a lot of PAP ball lickers.

And he is not a brainless footballer.... he came from Raffles...., together with a few other Rafflesian soccer players.

Some idiot RI principal later removed soccer from the school ECA, causing a great loss to the school and nation.

Say what you like, but there are some who are blessed with good genes both physically and mentally..... Hence top schools like RI, SJI, ACS and St Andrew's produce good students on the field and in the classroom.....

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i thought this thread was about daft and stupid sinkies who only know about football and thinks everyone in singapore is a footballer.

its because of fucktard sinkies that are daft and stupid coolies this country has no goddam achievements in any field be it science,economics,literature except a bunch of football has beens!!!!!!

knn who gives a fuck?????

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

A pro name Josephine Teo, Lee Mei Fah, Karen, Lily, saller lah...... ever fucked by me, the rate is $200 discount $50/- ($150/-)

I now noe who is Josephine Teo, do u know her?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i thought this thread was about daft and stupid sinkies who only know about football and thinks everyone in singapore is a footballer.

its because of fucktard sinkies that are daft and stupid coolies this country has no goddam achievements in any field be it science,economics,literature except a bunch of football has beens!!!!!!

knn who gives a fuck?????

Sure sure Tonychat. Anything else to add?

Please free to fuck home to matland!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

must be back long ago when policeman wear shorts and the school curriculum was relac kampong.....knn when even a polytechnic student was considered highly educated and talented.....good thing the schools removed all the retarded sports from the CCA schedule and ramped up the education,even though it didnt make daft and stupid sinkies any less daft and stupid and worthless.and imported more foreigners to push up the standards and the psle cutoff points cause sinkies cant make it.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sure sure Tonychat. Anything else to add?

Please free to fuck home to matland!

I thought I the only one who saw through this.....but I quietly pretend dun know and play along. :biggrin: