• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666, you only know how to use the word RETARDEDSPATICDOG IS IT.
You in pre-school ah? Only learn 3 words? You keep calling people dog for what siol . But actually, dog very cute leh. You know my house got 2 dogs ? I LOVE ANIMALS LA OMG. God love animals too, that's why he created them okay. So stop using DOG. You want to scold something, please use ' RETARDED SPATIC CLINTON 666 ' or ' RETARDED SPATIC CLINTON444 ' thanks.:smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why cant human do good just for human sake and not god ....i will stop taking about religion for now ..sorry to all the people here ..except clinton666..hes not fit to be a human . hes a mouse trying very hard to be a rat ..lol

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't force you to believe. But please, have some sensitivity and show people some respect. If you can't even learn basic courtesy, how are you going to be useful? Most people won't even want to hire you for jobs. Reason: No respect. Please, this doesn't only reflect badly about you, but your parents too.

your stupidity in believing con-man jesus also reflect badly about your parents upbringing..

they never sent you to proper education is it.. the below thread is deidicated to your kind.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4611

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wao WAo WAO SIFU shall i call u a teacher? or a disgrace to the society? O.o didn ur religion tell u to respect one another? O.o or u a small kid which cannot think?

my religion tell me to respect other ppl's religion..

your religion tell you to condemn other ppl's religion as fake..

so what u say little boy?? u must be from shitty harvest, nuke creation church those type.. u speak in tongues tio bo..:biggrin:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) thats a problem with your religion...you guys think that only your god is a god :wink: you dont respect others too :biggrin:
2) oh fucking god , you really think that there is satan ? :biggrin: Faith is that quality which enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.
3) what about north korea ? nuclear ? proverty ? no humans right ?
4) dude ,you really need to do more research on dino . as i always say ..blind faith can do wonders to your brain
5) if there is god ..where is he now ? hiding ? i didnt know your god love to play hide and seek :biggrin: . if i tell you i got an elephant hiding inside my car do you believe ? why not ?
6) oh yea ? african kids life are improving ? so the majority have good life now ?
7) you mean jesus and god belongs to the same person ?
8) It is a curious thing that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste.
9) he is bastard ...period . so what is he going to do about it ? strike me with lighting now ? or must i wait until hes free then he strike me ?
10).................................................

1. I apologize if i have offended anybody but that is just my opinion.
2. Not true.
3. North Korea bans religions. Communist what.
4. The theory of evolution is clouding your mind. Fyi, I don't in anything about evolution. I believe in creation.
5. If I told you air exists, would you believe me? If no, why? Because you can't see air?
6. I said improving.
7. I God in 3 persons. Ice, water and water vapour, they are all H20. Can the 3 state be together at one time? Yes. Ice cubes in water with water vapour above it.
8. Isn't that the same thing you wrote previously?
9. God wants you to know him. He's giving you a chance.
10. This you have to agree with me.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. I apologize if i have offended anybody but that is just my opinion.
2. Not true.
3. North Korea bans religions. Communist what.
4. The theory of evolution is clouding your mind. Fyi, I don't in anything about evolution. I believe in creation.
5. If I told you air exists, would you believe me? If no, why? Because you can't see air?
6. I said improving.
7. I God in 3 persons. Ice, water and water vapour, they are all H20. Can the 3 state be together at one time? Yes. Ice cubes in water with water vapour above it.
8. Isn't that the same thing you wrote previously?
9. God wants you to know him. He's giving you a chance.
10. This you have to agree with me.

1) this is not only your opinion..all christains think like you and act like you ..face the facts .
2) very true
3) many priest use "god" to get what they want cheat money ..rape woman , molest boys...religion what :biggrin: Isn't it crazy with all these church scandals? I'm beginning to understand how all those Bibles ended up in hotel rooms :wink:
4) so you do believe in creation ?<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffX9msPCwZk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ffX9msPCwZk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
5) i can measure air by using the correct tools ..can god be measure ?:biggrin:
6) improving ? i thought your god can create miracle over night ?:wink:
7) what about oil ?:biggrin:
8) i guess you really need a doctor
9) are you trying to act god ? let him tell me and not you ..:biggrin: so far he dont have the cheek to face me ...either theres no god or your god is useless :wink:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL we talking about clinton666 and this thread here, not about Christianity. (:

Agreed....:biggrin: Much have been said over the last couple of days. Think we should cut Clinton666 some slack for him to repent :eek:...eerh I mean to catch his breadth. Else he will MIA for a long, long time :p

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

so what u say little boy?? u must be from shitty harvest, nuke creation church those type.. u speak in tongues tio bo..:biggrin:

that's because your religion is crap, that is why you can chin cai anyhow respect other religions?

think about it!

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wahahahahaha.. don't debate and argue with chrikukustians lah bros, they're already possessed by what the pastors have told them, just let them be. Its really wasting our energy and electricity bills debating and arguing with them :biggrin:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wahahahahaha.. don't debate and argue with chrikukustians lah bros, they're already possessed by what the pastors have told them, just let them be. Its really wasting our energy and electricity bills debating and arguing with them :biggrin:

tio lor ..sibuay sian sia :biggrin:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

it's true, some are destined to go to hell, no point converting them if they empty inside...just let them be...