• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am better than you can liao..

i dun need fake religion to make me feel useful :biggrin:

I can't force you to believe. But please, have some sensitivity and show people some respect. If you can't even learn basic courtesy, how are you going to be useful? Most people won't even want to hire you for jobs. Reason: No respect. Please, this doesn't only reflect badly about you, but your parents too.

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.

Funny how we believe what the newspapers say, but question what the Bible says.

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says. (Or is it scary?)

Funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).

Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

Funny how we can go to church for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week. (Are you laughing?)

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me. (Are you thinking?)

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny how simple it is for people to trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.

Funny how everyone wants to go to heaven provided they do not have to believe, think, say, or do anything the Bible says. (Or is it scary?)

Funny how someone can say 'I believe in God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also 'believes' in God).

Funny how you can send a thousand 'jokes' through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think twice about sharing.

Funny how the lewd, crude, vulgar and obscene pass freely through cyberspace, but the public discussion of Jesus is suppressed in the school and workplace.

Funny how when you go to forward this message, you will not send it to many on your address list because you're not sure what they believe, or what they will think of you for sending it to them.

Funny how we can go to church for Christ on Sunday, but be an invisible Christian the rest of the week. (Are you laughing?)

Funny how I can be more worried about what other people think of me than what God thinks of me. (Are you thinking?)

Oh ya. I got this from an email.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jesus is the light of the world. A powerful God deserves to be praised. And this friend has made a strong impact in my life. I've been touched over and over again by the power of the Holy Spirit.

John 8:12 (NIV)
When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

And lighthouse is one of the biggest churches in Singapore.

so..which part of your body have been "touch" ?:wink:so how is your feeling being molested by your god ? Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable.... A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the capacity for clear & realistic thought. He is not a mere ass: he is actually ill.Faith is that quality which enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.:biggrin:

The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies. :wink:One had better put on gloves before reading the New Testament. The presence of so much filth makes it very advisable.

lighthouse might be the biggest church in singapore ...does it prove anything ? it only prove that people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination , nothing more nothing less . <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

funny how people believe the bible then " harry potter "
funny how people believe that someone could walk on water
funny how people believe that someone could turn water into wine
funny how people believe with their eyes close
funny how people glorify their god death with a cross hanging around their neck
funny how people give their hard earn money monthly to a " invisible man "
funny how people thank the "invisble man " for their food which they themself work hard for it
funny how people sings funny songs on sunday
funny how people believe in the "invisible man "
funny how people praise an " invisble man blindly

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can't force you to believe. But please, have some sensitivity and show people some respect. If you can't even learn basic courtesy, how are you going to be useful? Most people won't even want to hire you for jobs. Reason: No respect. Please, this doesn't only reflect badly about you, but your parents too.

so why does christains go around preaching ? :wink:

Xiaodes18

Alfrescian
Loyal
religious crap should be thrown into 'the rubbish heap'..

u guys can go there to sing each other n your almightly praises until song song.. shoo.. i am refering to scoodydog and xiaodes..

Xiaodes18

Alfrescian
Loyal
YOU RETARDED SPASTIC DUMBASS MORONIC DOG'S MAGGOT:mad:.YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY. I GUARANTEE THAT. YOU ARE ACCURSED

CLINTON666 ROFL how many times mus u use this sentence ''YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY'' if u wont get tired of this sentence we will or u no more sentence to use? awwwww more creative sentence pls instead of this getting bored

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Bible has noble poetry in it... and some good morals and a wealth of obscenity, and upwards of a thousand lies. :wink:One had better put on gloves before reading the New Testament. The presence of so much filth makes it very advisable.

Yeah bible are written by humans and alot of chrikukustians just lazy to use their brain to think. Its damn funny when i ask 2 of my chrikukustians : "eh bible written by who ah? " they'll say "by Jesus the great God lah" LOL~

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
so..which part of your body have been "touch" ?:wink:so how is your feeling being molested by your god ? Faith may be defined briefly as an illogical belief in the occurrence of the improbable.... A man full of faith is simply one who has lost (or never had) the capacity for clear & realistic thought. He is not a mere ass: he is actually ill.Faith is that quality which enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.:biggrin:

lighthouse might be the biggest church in singapore ...does it prove anything ? it only prove that people's beliefs and convictions are in almost every case gotten at second-hand, and without examination , nothing more nothing less . <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zDHJ4ztnldQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

1. when satan tempted Jesus, he had this to say, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test."
2. This is the cause of Man's sin.
3. Many of the Old Testament laws do not apply today.
4. God crested the Earth in 6 day around 6000 years ago. Evolution is all theories and cannot be proven. There was a worldwide flood. sea fossils were found on Mt Everest. Noah's ark was found on a mountain in Turkey. I can't prove the others though. No evidence either than the Bible.
5. God doesn't support slavery.
6. There are occasional tests from God to test our faith.
7. Shroud of Turin.
8. Wait to the second coming. Sometime you have to take note of a few factor during prayer such as if its good for you or God has other plans for you. I know a youth pastor who went to ITE. But now he is evangelising in northlight.
9. He didn't ask us to do that. It is just to resemble him in remembrance.
10. It's a sin but many of these people just call themselves christians as a title but they are not living the way they are supposed to live. e.g. clinton666

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah bible are written by humans and alot of chrikukustians just lazy to use their brain to think. Its damn funny when i ask 2 of my chrikukustians : "eh bible written by who ah? " they'll say "by Jesus the great God lah" LOL~

hahaha..thankyou for sharing this joke ..lol

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
funny how people believe the bible then " harry potter "
funny how people believe that someone could walk on water
funny how people believe that someone could turn water into wine
funny how people believe with their eyes close
funny how people glorify their god death with a cross hanging around their neck
funny how people give their hard earn money monthly to a " invisible man "
funny how people thank the "invisble man " for their food which they themself work hard for it
funny how people sings funny songs on sunday
funny how people believe in the "invisible man "
funny how people praise an " invisble man blindly

I don;t believe in Harry Potter.
Water strider.
You add acid and water hydrogen is produced. Same concept
Faith.
He died for our sins. HE SAVED US.
He is an invisible God.
You go to some LDCs for holiday and eat their food, you'll probably get diarrhoea. Thank God for clean food.
They aren't funny. Many of my non-christian friend love christian songs too.
There is no such think as air. It is invisible.
Breathe in. What are you breathing? Nothing it can't be seen. Same concept.

Last edited:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal

touched as in gan dong.