• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
She visited u last night har...else how u noe :eek: Did she ask u to STFU :biggrin: :biggrin:

HA HA HA HA HA! Shit, go go Sunny, hahahahah.
Hey Clinton666, my friend isn't even pissed at me, my friend knows that I'm pissed at him better than you not knowing the number of people who are pissed at you too. Oh, how ignorant.
Actually, I guess I should be honoured after debating with you for such a long way now, since the 1st page please.
HA HA, I'm sorry BUT I do face my problems head-on, you don't even know me, I suggest you quit assuming 'cause I doubt your brain can take it from assuming too much.
I just finished my major exams & you expect me to have 100% full power to continue debating? Who wants this whole matter to drag on, IT HAS BEEN DAYS, FOR GOODNESS GRACIOUS.
I suggest you should be the one to JUMP FOR IT since you love to talk about damnation so much, GO ON & FIND OUT MORE! I'LL SUPPORT YOU!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
HA HA HA HA HA! Shit, go go Sunny, hahahahah.
Hey Clinton666, my friend isn't even pissed at me, my friend knows that I'm pissed at him better than you not knowing the number of people who are pissed at you too. Oh, how ignorant.
Actually, I guess I should be honoured after debating with you for such a long way now, since the 1st page please.
HA HA, I'm sorry BUT I do face my problems head-on, you don't even know me, I suggest you quit assuming 'cause I doubt your brain can take it from assuming too much.
I just finished my major exams & you expect me to have 100% full power to continue debating? Who wants this whole matter to drag on, IT HAS BEEN DAYS, FOR GOODNESS GRACIOUS.
I suggest you should be the one to JUMP FOR IT since you love to talk about damnation so much, GO ON & FIND OUT MORE! I'LL SUPPORT YOU!

You spastic retard :mad: You should study hard for your PSLE re-test instead of spouting crap in this serious forum.

YOU NEED TO STFU from now on.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic retard :mad: You should study hard for your PSLE re-test instead of spouting crap in this serious forum.

YOU NEED TO STFU from now on.

No, I won't stfu from now on because it's my mouth what are you gonna do about it if I want to continue speaking here and making sure you'll feel dumb sooner or later or hope that you'll understand which I don't think so because you're making a fool out of yourself here instead thanks.

& hm, I don't have to study hard for PSLE because I am not a primary school kid for your information however if I was a primary school kid speaking all these right here won't you be ashamed of yourself for being so stupid and me looking way down on you 'cause I bet your PSLE was shameful and you being shameless.
PS: OH BTW, LOOK AT YOUR WORDS IN BOLD & ITALICS. You're the one who is SPROUTING CRAP, & it's supposed to be SERIOUS isn't it?
We are all serious! Especially me here, LOOK AT MY POSTS, AIN'T THEM SERIOUS ENOUGH?
Or you wish to joke? I can joke with you any day you know. Understand Chinese btw? Here's it, "WO YI DING HUI PEI NI FENG PEI DAO DI" :smile:

You are the one who is taking this whole matter as a joke, taking the matter into your own hands, claiming, assuming, blah blah blah-
Are you being serious by the way you're typing here? "Mernel?? Rhymes with Carnal"
IS THIS SERIOUS? Oh, forgot to add on,

CONTRADICTORY.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, what we're trying to tell you is just TO GET A LIFE, STOP BEING SUCH A NINNY and STOP JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT SOMETHING THAT NO ONE CAN BE SURE OF.

Like, if the police can't even figure this out yet, and if you think you're so good, I don't see why you aren't helping them. You might even get rich with your "valuable" information.

Just grow up, Mr Immature.

You retarded spastic dog :mad: Go and F88K yourself dead.

her dad was interviewed and he said his daughter doesn't have guts to suicide therefore made herself high by glue sniffing before the jump.

hmm, and her dad was surprisingly calm during the interview, i tot

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should study hard for your PSLE re-test instead of spouting crap in this serious forum.

Since when yr posting(s) are filled with substance :rolleyes: Besides the usual lies,distortions, curses and not forgeting vulgarities :eek: which we don't need, what have you contributed in this SERIOUS forum? :mad:

Last edited:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key point is another precious life is lost. Eulogizing or cursing does not change this fact, though cursing puts more psychological burden on those left behind.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
via ryblogland.blogspot.com

A policeman, who was conducting a routine spot check in the Bukit Batok area, screened Mernel and her friend who were sleeping at the void deck in August and realised she had a previous theft offence. (She had jumped bail previously ) The policeman brought her back to the police station and a Gazette was issued against Mernel.

Upon learning the news of her suicide, the policeman felt he was the murderer who indirectly caused Mernel's death. If he had not arrested Mernel again, Mernel might not have committed suicide.

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
mernel commited suidcide...not her godfather...u dont even know the whole story...yet u keep talkin as if u do...so jus fuck off...everyone hates u this kind of RETARDED DOG!!!!!!!! Go masturbate yourself!!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
mernel commited suidcide...not her godfather...u dont even know the whole story...yet u keep talkin as if u do...so jus fuck off...everyone hates u this kind of RETARDED DOG!!!!!!!! Go masturbate yourself!!!!

You spastic dog :mad: Both commited suicide and will be burnt in HELL for their ultimate sins. You cheapo bitch, if I stuff some dollar bills into your pussy, you will call me Godfather too.

esther

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic dog :mad: Both commited suicide and will be burnt in HELL for their ultimate sins. You cheapo bitch, if I stuff some dollar bills into your pussy, you will call me Godfather too.
u arent a friend of mernel!!!!so u dont even know that only MERNEL commited suidcide....her godfather sniffed glue and fell of the buildin...all her friends are very sad now!!!!one even went to the hospital!!!!one more thing...im sure mernel went to HEAVEN!!!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
u arent a friend of mernel!!!!so u dont even know that only MERNEL commited suidcide....her godfather sniffed glue and fell of the buildin...all her friends are very sad now!!!!one even went to the hospital!!!!one more thing...im sure mernel went to HEAVEN!!!

GO F88K YOURSELF DEAD, YOU RETARDED DOG. WHY DIDN'T YOU FALL OFF THE BUILDING WHEN YOU WERE SNIFFING GLUE:mad:. LOOK AT THE ARRANGEMENT OF THE SHOES, YOU MORONIC DUMBASS.

SNIFFING THAT GLUE HAS CAUSED YOUR BRAIN TO BE FULL OF MAGGOTS

MERNEL IS DEFINITELY BURNING IN HELL, THE BIBLE SAYS SO.

The Bible views suicide as equal to murder – that’s what it is – self-murder. God is the One who is to decide when and how a person should die. To take that power into your own hands, according to the Bible, is blasphemy to God.

stool.jpg

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

YOU RETARDED DOG :mad: GO BACK INTO THE SHITHOLE WHENCE YOU CAME :mad:.

I WILL ARSE F88K YOU EVERYTIME I SEE YOU

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
im SURE u will also be in HELL when u are dead!!!:mad:

YOU WILL BE GOING TO HELL YOU FORKED TONGUE RETARD :mad: AND I WILL BE READING YOUR OBITUARY.

I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED A PLACE IN HEAVEN FOR MY AFTERLIFE. COST A LOT BUT IT'S WORTH IT.