• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 bouncers arrested after St James brawl which left man in ICU

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is one cool bouncer..

Yup and what's even more amazing is that he's actually a pro fighter and can probably kill that asshole talking to him like that. Now try to imagine this bouncer being a sinkie bouncer and being talked to like that. Chances are that xia lan guy would have been surrounded by lord knows 20 bouncers and then beaten till he's half dead. in sg some ppl think that being xia lan = death sentence you deserve to be dead for being xia lan.

Edit: That xia lan guy even told the bouncer i will fuck your mother which is a very grave insult and that kick boxing champ didn't even flinch and try to kill him when he can easily do so. In sg that will never happen. The min the guy said that to a bouncer he probably deserves to be dead.

Also this xia lan guy happens to be an arab/keling type who are super xia lan.

Last edited:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edit: That xia lan guy even told the bouncer i will fuck your mother which is a very grave insult and that kick boxing champ didn't even flinch and try to kill him when he can easily do so. In sg that will never happen. The min the guy said that to a bouncer he probably deserves to be dead.

Also this xia lan guy happens to be an arab/keling type who are super xia lan.

hahaha! the bouncer said my mother is too old for you.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha! the bouncer said my mother is too old for you.

That's why i find that boxer to be damn chill and he's a champion kick boxer so he can seriously maim that guy. He deserves kudos for being so cool but my personal opinion is that ppl that make such insults deserve to be beaten up. I mean i doubt patrons in singapore would actually tell a bouncer he wants to fuck him or his mum. I still think that sinkie patrons still have a level of civility and they wouldn't cross that boundary by openly telling someone especially a champion kick boxing bouncer that they want to fuck him and his mum.

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lady, what does rofl stands for.
Pardon me, I am not from the "lol" generation. Cannot ask my children lest they know I surf sammyboy.

Anything wrong with surfing here? sammyboy is not samyboyforum. There is no sex here. Nothing to hide from the children.

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new la! This is not the first time we heard St James's bouncers beat up customer.Hopefully, this time round,the Police can take stern action against them. Don't have to wait until a life is gone then do the follow up action

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing new la! This is not the first time we heard St James's bouncers beat up customer.Hopefully, this time round,the Police can take stern action against them. Don't have to wait until a life is gone then do the follow up action

Action should also be taken against club management for not controlling the behaviour of these bouncers.
15 bouncers to beat up one rowdy guy.
This is more like monkey see monkey do.
LKY gets a riot squad to act against CSJ and sister.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Action should also be taken against club management for not controlling the behaviour of these bouncers.

if i were management, i'd be scared of the bouncers LOL (laughing out loud)

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not blame those bouncers completely. After all, only lesser mortals visit such places.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FHKj6Ti5iCg?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
. .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See the master before hitting the dogs.......earlier posts already mentioned Denis Fool is connected......machiam mafia in other countries.......he is a 'made' man (untouchable).

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See the master before hitting the dogs.......earlier posts already mentioned Denis Fool is connected......machiam mafia in other countries.......he is a 'made' man (untouchable).

This fool also in the Raffles Town Club con job.
Looks like a state endorsed con man.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
The bouncers there are wayang a$$holes,.... act tough only. Don't really believe those pussies could actually whack a guy up