• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 arrested in St James brawl

Shermie

Alfrescian
Loyal

15 arrested in St James brawl

December 4, 2012 - 1:02am

By: Chai Hung Yin

hypunch.jpg

PICTURE: STOMP

A fight at St James Power Station last week left a man so badly injured he ended up in an intensive care unit (ICU) of a hospital.

Fifteen men were arrested and seven of them have been charged with rioting. The rest are assisting the police with investigations.

The New Paper understands that all 15 were bouncers with the club.

The injured man, Mr Kenny Lee, 28, suffered serious injuries and went into a coma.

He came out of his coma on Saturday and was out of ICU on Monday (Dec 3), said his younger brother.

Read the full report in The New Paper on Tuesday (Dec 4).

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - Don't get into a fight.

Always exercise restrain and know when to walk away.

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moral of the story - Don't get into a fight.

Always exercise restrain and know when to walk away.

One ball-less CCB zapped me here and leave me this message:

05-12-2012 02:53 AMThread: 15 arrested in St James brawl
Moral of the story - Always remain cool

The arsehole who zapped me and did not leave their nick, curse on him sway sway big time for the next 10 years!

Hudson

Alfrescian
Loyal
One CCB bastard zapped me here and left this message.

Thread: 15 arrested in St James brawl
no worries, will pm u after i find out who ok

Bloody bo lumpar. Dare to zap don't dare to leave your nick. Pui! CCB!!

Wish you bastard sway sway big time for the next 10 years! CCB!!