• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

12 Ministers elected into PAP's Central Executive Committee - no vivian, no farkyou

Belgarath

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 12 Ministers elected into PAP's Central Executive Committee

Moulmein and Kallang a bit hard, quite a lot of elderly I spoke to ask me to eat more rice first :(:(:(
What about Bedok Reservoir area?

They are concerned for you. They want to fatten you up first before you take on the PAP. Either that, or they want to fatten you up before they eat you.

Bedok Reservoir area can use scare tactic. Say if don't vote opposition, all the drowned ghosts will arise and come out in the night.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: 12 Ministers elected into PAP's Central Executive Committee

Bedok Reservoir area can use scare tactic. Say if don't vote opposition, all the drowned ghosts will arise and come out in the night.

The elderly are those born in pre-war era around Kallang and Moulmein area, Geylang Bahru side I think can give up already, they are stubbornly loyal to the MIWs :o:o:o

The long tail macaques would have scared away any ghost around Bedok Reservoir itself :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: