• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$110 Per Year For Nothing is Still Not Enuff for Mediacorpse

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the less tv the kids watched the better...go to the library and read more books...better your language and your vocabulary...i agree with DOM.

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? Anyone can shed more light?

Don't know if this will help but for me when I want to watch the latest movies I go to watchmovies.net and when I want to catch up on my TV progs. I go to projectfreetv.com. I hope that can help u :smile: TV progs have too amny adds wasting my time and have to watch when its broadcast but in the internet I can watch it when I like and movies are getting too expansive and there is always some sickening people spoiling the movie.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
watching the Little Nonya is worth all the money i've paid so far...well done mediacorps!!!well done jeanette aw!!!