• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000yrs ago, Cik Syed Ancestors participate in a revolutionary movement in FUJIAN to build a Islamic State

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no it’s not they are extra garang but they have to thank Qing govt AGAIN for gifting them a lawless zone outside British rule in hk Kowloon walled city for their criminal activity to flourish.
And guess what? Even then guess who is the head gang among the four big gangs? Teochew again hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what? Even then guess who is the head gang among the four big gangs? Teochew again hahahaha
IMG_6966.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no it’s not they are extra garang but they have to thank Qing govt AGAIN for gifting them a lawless zone outside British rule in hk Kowloon walled city for their criminal activity to flourish.
Sounds familiar isn’t it? That’s exactly the same as Cantonese hooligans @ginmother @iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U etc hiding in this rat hole sons of Cantonese prostitutes smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute resulting in all these whistles and knocks harassment from online to real life everyday everywhere and then these shameless Cantonese dogs got the cheek to act innocent called me delulu insult me 骚货Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds familiar isn’t it? That’s exactly the same as Cantonese hooligans @ginmother @iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U etc hiding in this rat hole sons of Cantonese prostitutes smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute resulting in all these whistles and knocks harassment from online to real life everyday everywhere and then these shameless Cantonese dogs got the cheek to act innocent called me delulu insult me 骚货Knnbccb
Cantonese hooligans are sure good at hiding in rat hole acting garang taking advantage of lawless zone to bully old weak vulnerable people indeed.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

20240219233547.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds familiar isn’t it? That’s exactly the same as Cantonese hooligans @ginmother@iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U etc hiding in this rat hole sons of Cantonese prostitutes smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as prostitute resulting in all these whistles and knocks harassment from online to real life everyday everywhere and then these shameless Cantonese dogs got the cheek to act innocent called me delulu insult me 骚货Knnbccb

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg....it is a verbal WW3 again