• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1000yrs ago, Cik Syed Ancestors participate in a revolutionary movement in FUJIAN to build a Islamic State

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe at that time, we had mongol as our allies.
@ginfreely brought this up previously under hokkien history of Quanzhou.
Ya I did. The Arabs and Persians were evil ingrate traitors that collaborated with Mongol ie betrayed Hokkiens that treated them well for 600 years from tang to song to yuan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She channel the Hokkien Virgin from this era?
Tsk tsk tsk you evil ingrate Hakka dog son of prostitute persecuting your BENEFACTOR hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress are no different from the Arabs and Persians traitors in Quanzhou then. Good try to discredit Hokkiens. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya I did. The Arabs and Persians were evil ingrate traitors that collaborated with Mongol ie betrayed Hokkiens that treated them well for 600 years from tang to song to yuan.
As usual GPGT

IMG_6783.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many hokkien heroes in Quanzhou fight mongols okay so much so kublai khan feared Hokkiens the most and stationed large army nearby Hokkien province. What an incredible honor to be feared by kublai khan the most! So proud!

IMG_6786.jpeg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
If teleport you back, you will be a whore in that region, Cheebye fucked by whole world again. Must take scissors cut off your cb!!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your history is not bad

U miss out The Arab Massacre in Quan Zhuo, almost all Song Dynatsy Imperial Family are wipe out

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 and I said about the Arab traitor Pu Shougeng mentioned in the video too. Good coverage by me right? Your Hakka mother is then slut whore pretending virgin while I am real virgin that pretend nothing. Pui!
Correction - My mum is from Kim Men.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
@k1976 and I said about the Arab traitor Pu Shougeng mentioned in the video too. Good coverage by me right? Your Hakka mother is then slut whore pretending virgin while I am real virgin that pretend nothing. Pui!
We just need to filter out the "Pui" , "your mother" and "slut" in her communication, it will make sense de woh