• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 红星大奖 hktvb 2023

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abit unsure is this tvb as 80% of the participants I have never seen before and I'm very on the ball with tvb dramas.
But it shows the tvb logo in this show.
Where all these people pop out from :thumbsdown:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Abit unsure is this tvb as 80% of the participants I have never seen before and I'm very on the ball with tvb dramas.
Late entrance then are all the authentic tvb actress.
KNN where the fark those early entrance actors from.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like something gone wrong with hk tv and cinema. Or maybe they made so much, just chilling out with all that wealth. And no talent coming out from the youth.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like something gone wrong with hk tv and cinema. Or maybe they made so much, just chilling out with all that wealth. And no talent coming out from the youth.
I thought you only watch jeng ge Jeng jeng? :eek: :roflmao:
yrYP5R.gif