• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

笑死!“找不到入口,我被退货,所以我依然是处女!”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on this kind of response, I think you are right (more or less) .
She think is very high class to have wedding and honeymoon and being a virgin.
Scary and can laugh hahahaha
It shows she is of unsound mind one.
I am stating a fact that I am very high class got wedding dinner got honeymoon AND virgin because your cheap kind no wedding dinner no honeymoon also non virgin liao

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
screenshot_1-jpg.193079

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你有神经病的 想结婚想到疯了
Obviously I am just responding to your dog logic of your cheap women get wedding dinner got honeymoon impossible to be virgin is called mad woh. Now you admit is nothing to do with it and called it mad hahahahaha

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously I am just responding to your dog logic of your cheap women get wedding dinner got honeymoon impossible to be virgin is called mad woh. Now you admit is nothing to do with it and called it mad hahahahaha
Analysis showed that all the hallucinations, the harassment you did in jurong east area and sfc, everything and everywhere are the results of
你有神经病的 想结婚想到疯了
:speechless: :redface::geek:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, I got a serious question..

Cannot find entrance therefore didn't enter..
But the trembling cock is right in her face and she didn't even considered fulfilling her wifey duties to give it a good o' Wash & Blow?

What kind of a fuckup woman/wife is she?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another basis on which a marriage can be annulled.

If your marriage is annulled for this reason, do you dare to tell people?

Then what is the best way? 狸貓換太子
You sia suay Chinese dog son of Cantonese chicken @musclepower aka @nightsafari clone mouth open only repeating all Ccb lies and false accusations of me - that I have answered many times - with your Cantonese dog pride WHILE YOU DARE NOT SWEAR IF I AM A VIRGIN YOU DIE A VIOLENT DEATH AND 18 generations whores. 贪生怕死的窝囊废马来西亚人欺人太甚。呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another basis on which a marriage can be annulled.

If your marriage is annulled for this reason, do you dare to tell people?

Then what is the best way? 狸貓換太子
Stop your stinky Cantonese liar mouth that dare not swear if my marriage is not annulled due to non consummation I die a violent death simple as that. Now your turn. I don’t owe you any explanation of how and what nonsense which I don’t even recall the details everything I asked my lawyer to do and I told no lies that my marriage is non consummated. Pui!!