• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

笑死!“找不到入口,我被退货,所以我依然是处女!”

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.
Oh dear, cannot find the hole but all the Bangla hiding inside.

img_20240103_001432-jpg.193194

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s very frustrating indeed as we are both virgins and if I say this people will say I act virgin. I recalled he said can’t find the hole and his LJ can’t enter.
Who was the more frustrating party? The hole searcher or the hole owner? :eek:
Why the hole owner cannot help the hole searcher to find the hole? :thumbsdown:
Then so fast 退货 become virgin?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the hole owner too much woman pride or what? Must be passive and wait for the searcher to find it himself? Like a gentlemen must open the car door for her else she won't want to enter the car? :unsure:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could be suffering from delirium. Just as knocks and whistles are her own imagination, so are the marriage, banquet, honeymoon and annulment.
Tsk tsk tsk got witness got video got swear and yet your Ccb Cantonese dog mouth can tell lies say imagination. Tell lies play dirty tricks suck cock is your proud chicken descendant way to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Cantonese liar dog son of chicken that dare not swear accusing me what he is himself. A liar CBT thief. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can spot a liar almost immediately.

He can't find the hole and his LJ cannot enter ? This is called 互相矛盾.

If he can't even find the hole, how does he know if his LJ can enter or not ?

大话精就是大话精。
Another Cantonese liar dog son of chicken that dare not swear accusing me what he is himself. 大话精 Pui!