• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 我梦见他了

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a sinkie loser, and when you have that much land in Mars, Square Feet would not make sense to compute. For land in JB, thats in another folder.

You are obviously lying. Sinkies don't even have this word acre in their vocab. Just like bangla vocab is hectare not acre. I can smell a mudlander from across internet. It stinks.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Claire and Joanne are unique here, aren't it? Men or women, I don't give a flying fuck. I just take them at face value. Whereas some idiots here treat it as if it's life and death.

Shall I call you Wangfeng 导演 ?
自导自演
Starring leading actress - Joanne
Leading actor - Ah Meng
Supporting actress - Claire
Extras - wikiphile

The story evolve with Joanne in love with a married man played by Ah Meng . His current wife played by Claire. Wikiphile was a last min extra drag into the show without scripts.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shall I call you Wangfeng 导演 ?
自导自演
Starring leading actress - Joanne
Leading actor - Ah Meng
Supporting actress - Claire
Extras - wikiphile

The story evolve with Joanne in love with a married man played by Ah Meng . His current wife played by Claire. Wikiphile was a last min extra drag into the show without scripts.

Sure why not Sinkie loser. Call me GD also can. No problem :p

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are obviously lying. Sinkies don't even have this word acre in their vocab. Just like bangla vocab is hectare not acre. I can smell a mudlander from across internet. It stinks.

You are right I was secretly holding msian citizenship while I was a regular in SAF. After I ORD I was given the tittle of datuk by the Agung himself.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure why not Sinkie loser. Call me GD also can. No problem :p

giphy.gif

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clap for fuck.

Buy 7million Toto for Thursay more important. Strike can buy ACRES of land. If you Bangla, buy HECTARES. :wink:

Or you strike liao can HOLD many many WAISTS. :biggrin:

Your Ah Meng character is slowly displaying :biggrin:
Show ended I applaud as respect. Let's go and hold some slim waist and kick away both Joanne and Claire. Be yourself OK ? :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right I was secretly holding msian citizenship while I was a regular in SAF. After I ORD I was given the tittle of datuk by the Agung himself.

What makes you think I should believe what you said about your SAF career when you didn't believe what I said about my career?