• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 我梦见他了

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
not into asian pop but this jap bu is fap fap fap.so 70s and so innocent like a old 80s japanese hentai cartoon on Betamax yet so fap.
Oh Seiko Mastuda, aishiteru no watashi jainai!
Derrrrrrrriiiicious loli,oishhhiiii desuuuuuu!!!!!!aisiii teruu!!!!!!!!!
This is my favourite song by Seiko-chan:

[video=youtube;VnMLm8dY2Hw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnMLm8dY2Hw[/video]

[video=youtube;fKiJfvJBhks]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKiJfvJBhks[/video]

[video=youtube;VDPkrB0BACI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDPkrB0BACI[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need to consider before you accept money???? :confused::confused:

I have prime property in Mars that i am letting go on the cheap, would you like to buy some?

Wtf I talk Mars only you got property in Mars to let go for mistress. Mistresses like your own kind - my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours - interested in money not Mars OK. Maybe your daughter will be different and interested in Mars when she is mistress next time.

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wtf I talk Mars only you got property in Mars to let go for mistress. Mistresses like your own kind - my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours - interested in money not Mars OK. Maybe your daughter will be different and interested in Mars when she is mistress next time.

haha.. prime property in Mars? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
我二十三岁生日,他说他会离开她, 然后和我结婚。我等了三年,他还和她在一起。过了不久,我也和他分手。他说对不起我,说两个孩子不能没有妈,还准备给我两万五分手费。我不是那种胡搞的女人,所以没收他的钱。我们两也从此没见好久了。

前晚,我梦见他。他说他已和她离婚了,想和我有个新的开始。我醒来,原来是个梦,但我心痒痒,想打他手机。

我好纠结呀。到现在,我也没有那个勇气联络他,问个明白啊。虽然是个梦,但我第六感对我说,有可能是真的啊。

我现已单身,快乐的生活,也对感情的看法变了。他也有四十八岁了。我何必自找麻烦呢?

虽然那时和他一起好幸福,默默的等他和她分手,但没结果,我还是很在乎他的。

我记得有一次,我们两在酒店房庆祝他的生日,好快乐,好甜蜜,好幸福,但被她的电话中断了。她要他去干点事情,他也无法拒绝。我也了解他的难处,也没对他生气。那晚,我一人在酒店房哭,自喝到醉。

隔天,他说对不起,买了我个名牌包包,我拒绝接收,因我不是爱慕虚荣的女人。他就把包包送了给她,真好笑。有可能,那时,我心想他送她我不要的名牌包包,我已赢了。回想,到最后,我没得到他,我也好不到那里。

我现在心想,如梦是真的,我还会,或,应该接受他吗?

我还要那隐藏的生活吗?一个人在房哭的情况吗?一人过痛苦的圣诞,年除夕, 假日 和他的生日吗?我还要给一个爱我,但还没给我幸福的他,多一次机会吗?

我到今日,在朋友面前,也不能,也不敢说我有心爱的男友。爸妈问,我也不说。如和他从来,又自愿被他”骗”多一次,我是可以接受的,因为我是爱他的。他虽然很富有,可以给我满足物质上的生活,但,我爱的是他,不是他的钱。

你们说我应该吗?我真的好纠结啊。

Wikiphile 哥,Jah_Rastafari 哥,您两在这Forum里是对我最好的,你们的看法如何?我该不该打个电话给他呢?

The answer is clear. Leave him unless you are MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy lieu who kicked the wife away. You got skills to qualify as Bitch of the Century like Mandy lieu?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

It's USD 0.20 per Acre and i have something in the possession of 10 million acres between Mount Olympus and the Hellas Basin.

Think of the houses your great-grand children's grand children can build there for their retirement

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is clear. Leave him unless you are MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy lieu who kicked the wife away. You got skills to qualify as Bitch of the Century like Mandy lieu?

Alternatively this Joanne also can give birth to two daughters like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours and set up a separate household in JB with this man hahahaa.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's USD 0.20 per Acre and i have something in the possession of 10 million acres between Mount Olympus and the Hellas Basin.

Think of the houses your great-grand children's grand children can build there for their retirement

Acre? You are definitely mudlander then. Sporeans talk in square feet only. How many acres you have in JB?

Wangfeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
'Claire' also probably like to deep throat camels very much too.

Claire and Joanne are unique here, aren't it? Men or women, I don't give a flying fuck. I just take them at face value. Whereas some idiots here treat it as if it's life and death.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Acre? You are definitely mudlander then. Sporeans talk in square feet only. How many acres you have in JB?

I am a sinkie loser, and when you have that much land in Mars, Square Feet would not make sense to compute. For land in JB, thats in another folder.