• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

少油少盐

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai angry ahh :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Surely NANB...no angry no prob. :wink:

But I thought your ex is ex-JAL girl Irene Yeoh? :rolleyes:

Where's she nowadays? Kinda miss her silly breakfasts.

Reminds me of Qatar Airways ads on CNA...

Marmalade bread spread = 5-star arline
Earl Grey tea = 5-star airline
Arabica coffee = 5-star airline

My goodness, Qatar Airways and CNA marketing execs need to be hanged and fed to sharks and dogs!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely NANB...no angry no prob. :wink:

But I thought your ex is ex-JAL girl Irene Yeoh? :rolleyes:

Where's she nowadays? Kinda miss her silly breakfasts.

Reminds me of Qatar Airways ads on CNA...

Marmalade bread spread = 5-star arline
Earl Grey tea = 5-star airline
Arabica coffee = 5-star airline

My goodness, Qatar Airways and CNA marketing execs need to be hanged and fed to sharks and dogs!
I dun flirt with online female lah, hahahah, I only love love DASHUANGXI :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
who is Irene Yeoh, i thought lolabunny is your cup of tea?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun flirt with online female lah, hahahah, I only love love DASHUANGXI :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
who is Irene Yeoh, i thought lolabunny is your cup of tea?

Dashuangxi is now with Besotted Chow Yun Fatt, no chance for you already. Lolabunny is now in rabbit cage.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
later after dinner send my mother back to her place and then help her clean some stuff. She nearly 90 but want to live alone..although near me.

she dont even want maid.

2 PRC sisters, the younger 1 came for holiday, so treat them dinner and movie.

What you doing later?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
later after dinner send my mother back to her place and then help her clean some stuff. She nearly 90 but want to live alone..although near me.

she dont even want maid.
Independent woman, respect, as long as she's happy can liao, but surely she would love to spend more time time with her grandsons?

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes but these days with my younger brother's kids cos they still quite young. Mine a bit older and mostly not in. They stay a little further at pasir ris.

Me i'm near bedok.

Independent woman, respect, as long as she's happy can liao, but surely she would love to spend more time time with her grandsons?

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes but these days with my younger brother's kids cos they still quite young. Mine a bit older and mostly not in. They stay a little further at pasir ris.

Me i'm near bedok.

Ic, but I understand why you worry lah... borbian, have to check her often as possible then.....

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ya lor...those days when she dont visit any of us ...when she go out with her friends...the arrangement is that she call me or my wife when back home in the evening. If not we will drive over ...cos sometimes she forget.

Ic, but I understand why you worry lah... borbian, have to check her often as possible then.....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya lor...those days when she dont visit any of us ...when she go out with her friends...the arrangement is that she call me or my wife when back home in the evening. If not we will drive over ...cos sometimes she forget.
Think best way if you can ask her neighbour to keep a lookout on her if they have time, or on the way :smile: