• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

少油少盐

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do drink japanese and rooibos teas...but mainly for the anti oxidants.....can tea help cholesterol? If so which type ah?
Any kind is fine lah, with less sugar, I like all kinds of tea, especially these 3

Earl Grey
Mulberry
Barley Tea

You can try Mulberry, 25 times more calcium than milk,10 times more iron than spinach, And more than twice the amount of fiber than green tea, no need sugar added.
1) Helps lower high blood pressure
2) Contains antioxidants
3) Help regulate digestive system
4) Helps prevent and fight type 2 diabetes
5) Naturally helps you lose weight by blocking sugars

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i always advocate having more sex - its a good form of exercise, the humping that you do, is as good as running 2.4.

Borat

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro...i got a list of ....food(100mg )/cholesterol table.....rice and lean meat is ok....of cos too much white rice is not so good in other ways.

I think its the zhi zhar oil cos i eat out so much these days

You have to reduce your eating out then, or order the food from a caterer who serve home cooked meals.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have to reduce your eating out then, or order the food from a caterer who serve home cooked meals.

That is true, there are many caterers that provide the kind of food you want, ask those you know who usually order them.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
ok AK....i try this too. Thanks bro

Any kind is fine lah, with less sugar, I like all kinds of tea, especially these 3

Earl Grey
Mulberry
Barley Tea

You can try Mulberry, 25 times more calcium than milk,10 times more iron than spinach, And more than twice the amount of fiber than green tea, no need sugar added.
1) Helps lower high blood pressure
2) Contains antioxidants
3) Help regulate digestive system
4) Helps prevent and fight type 2 diabetes
5) Naturally helps you lose weight by blocking sugars