• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

买红妹 - a hui chink kena divorce by han chink and get a huge alimony sum. Syed putra still can marry her? Permissible?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
1701782769046.png

1701782860101.png

Syd still want bo?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This hui looks good. If can get, why not. Can eat kebab everyday!
Nowadays is very hard to copy and past web from china. Tat is why i only paste two pics. She used to wear hui costume but after marry han she never wear and behave like han already. U like this type of girl right. She has two kids u okay? U still wanna her to be hui or han? I have fked many chink that has two kids and above pussy still tight and can even ride better.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, she dont eat kebab. Doesnt have that look. She has a huge undisclose alimony becos her ex han husband is quite well off. I wan her leh. Got good sex skill and fair skin and got money. Behave like han

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays is very hard to copy and past web from china. Tat is why i only paste two pics. She used to wear hui costume but after marry han she never wear and behave like han already. U like this type of girl right. She has two kids u okay? U still wanna her to be hui or han? I have fked many chink that has two kids and above pussy still tight and can even ride better.

I believe you. Chinese girls are the best!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, she dont eat kebab. Doesnt have that look. She has a huge undisclose alimony becos her ex han husband is quite well off. I wan her leh. Got good sex skill and fair skin and got money. Behave like han
Han cooking sucks. No taste. Bland. Lots of garlic. Braised this and that. And during cooking, very messy due to " wok hei". Oil ended up all over the house.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Han cooking sucks. No taste. Bland. Lots of garlic. Braised this and that. And during cooking, very messy due to " wok hei". Oil ended up all over the house.
Halo, she is hui origin. She cfm know how to cook lamb and beef la mian. Pork maybe she dunno how to cook.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes man. Somore milf mostly got boobs and ass man. But she dunno wtf is moslem u okay? Permissible? Language barrier plus she look tat kind that she only accept chink. So i got chance man.

Halo, she is hui origin. She cfm know how to cook lamb and beef la mian. Pork maybe she dunno how to cook.
Perfect. But you should give up as she already rejected a han. Now maybe she want good "muslim" type like me who dontch eat pork and chinese food.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perfect. But you should give up as she already rejected a han. Now maybe she want good "muslim" type like me who dontch eat pork and chinese food.
She will remain as han becos han better becos she still can get alimony sum if divorce. Moslem dont have. Plus china there moslem teaching is weak. U dunno chinese language even no chance man.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so racist against the chinese, and yet like chinese women?

You are such a racial sexpocrite.
Its a problem as i know. But i follow what other top guys did, from bill gates, zuckerberg to rupert murdoch and tony blaire. They all have great expectation and chose the best.