• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Omg, my favorite hui chink from changji marrying to a han. Can Syed putra save her? I more handsome and stand better chance....

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cik syed now jin busy with his Grab Deliveey Business...tiagong got many many orders to huat big big

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also wan. A decent looking Hui at last.
But u cant save her. then you this kind also must convert to your side plus offspring dont look chink. if is a baby gal that would be depressing. that is why hui chink is good i dont need to covert dont need peel skin. but ang pao is expensive.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
But u cant save her. then you this kind also must convert to your side plus offspring dont look chink. if is a baby gal that would be depressing. that is why hui chink is good i dont need to covert dont need peel skin. but ang pao is expensive.
Which town is she from. Maybe the sister better looking.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got direct flight? I will wait till it's a bit Warmer. I was told it's -10 in Beijing.
dont think got direct flight. by the time u reach there she will have a han baby alrdy. anyway language barrier too. keep in mind china upper class is han so i think most go to the han side. isnt great? is fair who has more power and money shall win.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont think got direct flight. by the time u reach there she will have a han baby alrdy. anyway language barrier too. keep in mind china upper class is han so i think most go to the han side. isnt great? is fair who has more power and money shall win.
I can bluff and say I am arab. They probably cannot tell the difference