• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

习近平 said 2020 Lim Peh Huat Ah until over the sky! The next century belongs to Chinese. GPGT! GVGT!

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/leaders/2019-12/31/c_1125410025.htm

国家主席习近平发表二〇二〇年新年贺词
2019-12-31 19:19:01 来源: 新华网

xxjxs-qr.png

关注学习进行时
微信
微博
Qzone

新华社北京12月31日电 新年前夕,国家主席习近平通过中央广播电视总台和互联网,发表了二〇二〇年新年贺词。全文如下:​
1125410025_15777912280511n.jpg
新年前夕,国家主席习近平通过中央广播电视总台和互联网,发表二〇二〇年新年贺词。 新华社记者 鞠鹏 摄
2020年就要到了,我在首都北京向大家送上新年的美好祝福!
2019年,我们用汗水浇灌收获,以实干笃定前行。高质量发展平稳推进,我国国内生产总值预计将接近100万亿元人民币、人均将迈上1万美元的台阶。三大攻坚战取得关键进展。京津冀协同发展、长江经济带发展、粤港澳大湾区建设、长三角一体化发展按下快进键,黄河流域生态保护和高质量发展成为国家战略。全国将有340个左右贫困县摘帽、1000多万人实现脱贫。嫦娥四号在人类历史上第一次登陆月球背面,长征五号遥三运载火箭成功发射,雪龙2号首航南极,北斗导航全球组网进入冲刺期,5G商用加速推出,北京大兴国际机场“凤凰展翅”……这些成就凝结着新时代奋斗者的心血和汗水,彰显了不同凡响的中国风采、中国力量。
一年来,改革开放不断催生发展活力。党和国家机构改革圆满完成。增设一批自由贸易试验区和上海自由贸易试验区新片区。科创板顺利启动推进。减税降费总额超过2万亿元。个人所得税起征点提高了,老百姓常用的许多药品降价了,网络提速降费使刷屏更快了,垃圾分类引领着低碳生活新时尚。“基层减负年”让基层干部轻装上阵。放眼神州大地,处处都有新变化新气象。
一年来,国防和军队改革扎实推进,人民军队展现出新时代强军风貌。我们进行国庆大阅兵,举行海军、空军成立70周年庆祝活动,举办第七届世界军人运动会。首艘国产航母正式列装。人民子弟兵永远是保卫祖国的钢铁长城,让我们向守护家园的忠诚卫士们致敬!
2019年,最难忘的是隆重庆祝新中国成立70周年。我们为共和国70年的辉煌成就喝彩,被爱国主义的硬核力量震撼。阅兵方阵威武雄壮,群众游行激情飞扬,天安门广场成了欢乐的海洋。大江南北披上红色盛装,人们脸上洋溢着自豪的笑容,《我和我的祖国》在大街小巷传唱。爱国主义情感让我们热泪盈眶,爱国主义精神构筑起民族的脊梁。这一切,汇聚成礼赞新中国、奋斗新时代的前进洪流,给我们增添了无穷力量。
一年来,我去了不少地方。雄安新区画卷徐徐铺展,天津港蓬勃兴盛,北京城市副中心生机勃发,内蒙古大草原壮美亮丽,河西走廊穿越千年、历久弥新,九曲黄河天高水阔、雄浑安澜,黄浦江两岸物阜民丰、流光溢彩……祖国各地一派欣欣向荣的景象。我沿着中国革命的征程砥砺初心。从江西于都红军长征集结出发地到河南新县鄂豫皖苏区首府革命博物馆,从甘肃高台西路军纪念碑到北京香山革命纪念地,每个地方都让我思绪万千,初心和使命是我们走好新时代长征路的不竭动力。
同往常一样,我无论多忙,都要抽时间到乡亲们中走一走看一看。大家跟我说了很多心里话,我一直记在心上。云南贡山独龙族群众、福建寿宁县下党乡的乡亲、“王杰班”全体战士、北京体育大学研究生冠军班同学、澳门小朋友和义工老人,给我写了信。我在回信中肯定了大家取得的成绩,也表达了良好祝愿。
一年来,许多人和事感动着我们。一辈子深藏功名、初心不改的张富清,把青春和生命献给脱贫事业的黄文秀,为救火而捐躯的四川木里31名勇士,用自己身体保护战友的杜富国,以十一连胜夺取世界杯冠军的中国女排……许许多多无怨无悔、倾情奉献的无名英雄,他们以普通人的平凡书写了不平凡的人生。
2019年,中国继续张开双臂拥抱世界。我们主办了第二届“一带一路”国际合作高峰论坛、北京世界园艺博览会、亚洲文明对话大会、第二届中国国际进口博览会,向世界展示了一个文明、开放、包容的中国。我同很多国家元首和政府首脑会晤,分享了中国主张,增进了友谊,深化了共识。世界上又有一些国家同我国建交,我国建交国达到180个。我们的朋友遍天下!
2020年是具有里程碑意义的一年。我们将全面建成小康社会,实现第一个百年奋斗目标。2020年也是脱贫攻坚决战决胜之年。冲锋号已经吹响。我们要万众一心加油干,越是艰险越向前,把短板补得再扎实一些,把基础打得再牢靠一些,坚决打赢脱贫攻坚战,如期实现现行标准下农村贫困人口全部脱贫、贫困县全部摘帽。
前几天,我出席了澳门回归祖国20周年庆祝活动,我为澳门繁荣稳定感到欣慰。澳门的成功实践表明,“一国两制”完全行得通、办得到、得人心。近几个月来,香港局势牵动着大家的心。没有和谐稳定的环境,怎会有安居乐业的家园!真诚希望香港好、香港同胞好。香港繁荣稳定是香港同胞的心愿,也是祖国人民的期盼。
历史长河奔腾不息,有风平浪静,也有波涛汹涌。我们不惧风雨,也不畏险阻。中国将坚定不移走和平发展道路,坚定不移维护世界和平、促进共同发展。我们愿同世界各国人民携起手来,积极共建“一带一路”,推动构建人类命运共同体,为创造人类美好未来而不懈努力。
此时此刻,还有许多人在坚守岗位,许多人在守护平安,许多人在辛勤劳作。大家辛苦了!
让我们只争朝夕,不负韶华,共同迎接2020年的到来。
祝大家新年快乐!
【纠错】 责任编辑: 张樵苏

Chinese President Xi Jinping Delivers Congratulations to the New Year 2010
2019-12-31 19:19:01 Source: Xinhuanet

Focus on learning
WeChat
Weibo
Qzone

Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, December 31. On the eve of the new year, President Xi Jinping delivered a congratulatory message for the New Year through the Central Radio and Television Station and the Internet. The full text is as follows:

On New Year's Eve, Chinese President Xi Jinping published the congratulatory message for the New Year through the Central Radio and Television Central Station and the Internet. Photo by Xinhua News Agency reporter Ju Peng

2020 is coming, I send you my best wishes for the New Year in the capital Beijing!

In 2019, we irrigate the harvest with sweat and move forward with determination. High-quality development is advancing steadily. China's GDP is expected to approach 100 trillion yuan, and per capita will reach a level of 10,000 US dollars. Three major battles have made key progress. The coordinated development of Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei, the development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt, the construction of the Guangdong-Hong Kong-Macao Greater Bay Area, and the integrated development of the Yangtze River Delta press the fast forward button. Ecological protection and high-quality development in the Yellow River Basin have become national strategies. Around 340 poor counties across the country will remove their hats and more than 10 million people will be lifted out of poverty. Chang'e 4 landed on the back of the moon for the first time in human history. The Long March 5 Yao III carrier rocket was successfully launched. Xuelong 2 made its first voyage to Antarctica. Beidou Navigation Global Network entered the sprint period. 5G commercial launch was accelerated. Beijing Daxing International Airport "Phoenix spread its wings" ... These achievements condense the efforts and sweat of the strugglers of the new era, and show the extraordinary Chinese style and Chinese power.

Over the past year, reform and opening up have continued to generate vitality for development. The reform of the party and state institutions was successfully completed. Add a batch of free trade pilot zones and new areas of Shanghai free trade pilot zone. The science and technology innovation board started smoothly. Total tax and fee reductions exceeded 2 trillion yuan. The personal income tax threshold has been raised, many drugs commonly used by ordinary people have been reduced in price, Internet speeding up and reducing fees have made screen swiping faster, and garbage classification is leading a new trend in low-carbon life. The "grass-roots burden reduction year" puts grass-roots cadres into battle lightly. Looking at the land of Shenzhou, there are new changes and new weather everywhere.

In the past year, the reform of the national defense and the army has advanced steadily, and the people's army has displayed a strong military appearance in the new era. We carried out the National Day military parade, celebrated the 70th anniversary of the founding of the Navy and Air Force, and held the 7th World Military Games. The first domestic aircraft carrier was officially installed. The people's soldiers will always be the great wall of steel to defend the motherland. Let us pay tribute to the loyal guards who guard the homeland!

In 2019, the most memorable is the grand celebration of the 70th anniversary of the founding of New China. We applaud the Republic for 70 years of glorious achievements, shocked by the hard-core forces of patriotism. The parade square was majestic, the mass parade was passionate, and Tiananmen Square became an ocean of joy. The river is covered with red attire, people have pride smiles on their faces, and "My Motherland" sings in the streets. The patriotism sent us tears, and the patriotism builds the backbone of the nation. All these have brought together a torrent of praise for the new China and the struggle for a new era, which has given us infinite strength.

In the past year, I have gone to many places. The scrolls of Xiong'an New District are spreading slowly, Tianjin Port is flourishing, the Beijing Sub-center is vibrant, the Inner Mongolia prairie is magnificent, the Hexi Corridor crosses for thousands of years, and has been renewed for a long time. Minfeng, Ambilight ... A scene of prosperity in all parts of the motherland. I sharpened my heart along the journey of the Chinese revolution. From the starting point of the Long March of the Red Army in Jiangxi to the capital, the Revolutionary Museum of the capital of Henan, Henan, Henan, Henan, Xinjiang, Gaotai West Road, and the Memorial Hall of the Xiangshan Revolution in Beijing, every place has me thinking. The original intention and mission are us. The inexhaustible motivation to take the long march of the new era.

As usual, no matter how busy I am, I have to take the time to take a look at the folks. Everyone told me a lot, and I keep it in my heart. The masses of the Dulong people in Gongshan, Yunnan, folks in Xiadang Township, Shouning County, Fujian Province, all the fighters of "Wang Jieban", classmates in the graduate class of Beijing Sports University, children in Macau and volunteers, wrote to me. In my reply, I affirmed everyone's achievements and expressed good wishes.

Over the past year, many people and things have moved us. Zhang Fuqing, who has a long history of fame and devotion, devoted his youth and life to Huang Wenxiu, a poverty alleviation cause, and 31 warriors in Sichuan Muli who died for the fire. He used his own body to protect his comrade Du Fuguo, winning 11 consecutive victories The World Cup champion Chinese women's volleyball team ... many unsung heroes who have no regrets and devotion, they write an extraordinary life with ordinary people's ordinary.

In 2019, China continues to embrace the world with open arms. We have hosted the Second “Belt and Road” International Cooperation Summit Forum, Beijing World Horticultural Exposition, Asian Civilization Dialogue Conference, and the Second China International Import Expo, showing the world a civilized, open and inclusive China. I met with many heads of state and government, shared China's propositions, strengthened friendship and deepened consensus. There are also some countries in the world that have established diplomatic relations with China, and China has established 180 diplomatic relations. Our friends are everywhere!

2020 is a landmark year. We will build a well-off society in an all-round way and achieve our first century-old goal. 2020 will also be a year of resolute victory in the fight against poverty. The Charge was sounded. We need everyone to work harder. The more difficult the situation is, the more we move forward, we will make up for the shortcomings, lay the foundation more firmly, and resolutely win the fight against poverty. We will achieve the current standards for all the rural poor to escape poverty, and all counties Remove the cap.

A few days ago, I attended the celebration of the 20th anniversary of the return of Macau to the motherland, and I was pleased with the prosperity and stability of Macau. The successful practice of Macao shows that "one country, two systems" is fully feasible, feasible and popular. In recent months, the situation in Hong Kong has moved everyone's hearts. Without a harmonious and stable environment, how can there be a home to live and work in peace! I sincerely hope that Hong Kong is good and Hong Kong compatriots are good. The prosperity and stability of Hong Kong is the aspiration of our compatriots in Hong Kong and the expectations of the people of the motherland.

The long river of history is endless, and there are calm and turbulent waves. We are not afraid of storms or dangers. China will unswervingly follow the path of peaceful development, unswervingly maintain world peace and promote common development. We are willing to join hands with people from all countries in the world to actively build the "Belt and Road", promote the building of a community of shared future for mankind, and make unremitting efforts to create a better future for mankind.

At this moment, there are still many people holding their posts, many people are guarding their peace, and many people are working hard. Everyone has worked hard!

Let us fight for the day and night, and live up to Shaohua, and welcome the arrival of 2020 together.

I wish you all a Happy New Year!
[Correction] Editor-in-Chief: Zhang Yisu

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dotard-land is out Xi / Putin + 1B1R ministers wish each other 2020 HUAT AH!

http://www.xinhuanet.com/politics/leaders/2019-12/31/c_1125407684.htm

中俄两国元首互致新年贺电 中俄两国总理互致新年贺电
2019-12-31 10:04:20 来源: 新华网

wx.png

关注新华网
微信
微博
Qzone
新华社北京12月31日电 2019年12月31日,国家主席习近平和俄罗斯总统普京互致新年贺电。
习近平在贺电中代表中国政府和中国人民,向普京总统和俄罗斯人民致以诚挚的祝贺和美好的祝愿。习近平指出,即将过去的一年是中俄关系发展史上极不平凡的一年。在两国共庆建交70周年的友好氛围中,我和普京总统共同宣布中俄关系迈入新时代,掀开两国友好新篇章。我们签署并发表两国关于加强当代全球战略稳定的联合声明,彰显中俄共同维护全球战略稳定的坚定决心。两国经贸、能源、人文、科技、地方等各领域合作亮点纷呈、硕果累累,为两国和两国人民带来实实在在的利益,也为世界和平与发展作出了巨大贡献。
习近平指出,2020年将开启中俄科技创新年。双方共同庆祝世界反法西斯战争胜利暨联合国成立75周年。我愿同普京总统保持密切交往,携手引领双边关系和各领域合作迈上新台阶,共同维护多边主义和以联合国为核心的国际体系,为中俄各自发展振兴助力增势,为处在百年大变局中的世界增添更多稳定性,注入更多正能量。
普京在贺电中向习近平主席致以衷心的新年祝贺,祝全体中国人民幸福安康。普京表示,2019年,在双方的共同努力下,俄中新时代全面战略协作伙伴关系取得重大进展。我和习近平主席多次会晤并达成一系列重要共识,开启了俄中各领域互利合作的新愿景。两国政府、立法机构及各部门间的协作富有成效。俄中东线天然气管道建成并投产通气。双方成功举办地方合作交流年,进一步促进了两国地方间的互利合作。明年,我们将开启又一个大型国家级主题年——俄中科技创新年。俄方对此高度重视。我坚信,在我们的共同努力下,俄中全方位合作及两国在国际事务中的建设性协作将不断迈上新台阶。
同日,国务院总理李克强同俄罗斯总理梅德韦杰夫也互致新年贺电。李克强在贺电中说,2019年对中俄关系发展具有特殊重要意义,中俄关系提升为新时代全面战略协作伙伴关系。双方成功举行中俄总理第二十四次定期会晤,达成许多新的合作共识。我愿同梅德韦杰夫总理一道,充分发挥现有机制平台作用,为两国共同发展振兴注入更多新动力。梅德韦杰夫在贺电中表示,俄中全面战略协作伙伴关系正处于历史最好时期,相信两国各领域合作将在新的一年取得更多新成果。

Chinese and Russian Heads of State Exchange New Year's Message of Congratulations
2019-12-31 10:04:20 Source: Xinhuanet

Follow Xinhua
WeChat
Weibo
Qzone

Xinhua News Agency, Beijing, December 31. On December 31, 2019, Chinese President Xi Jinping and Russian President Putin exchanged messages for the New Year.

On behalf of the Chinese government and the Chinese people, Xi Jinping extended his sincere congratulations and best wishes to President Putin and the Russian people. Xi Jinping pointed out that the year to come is a very extraordinary year in the development of Sino-Russian relations. In a friendly atmosphere in which the two countries celebrated the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations, President Putin and I jointly announced that China-Russia relations have entered a new era and opened a new chapter in bilateral friendship. We have signed and issued a joint statement of the two countries on strengthening contemporary global strategic stability, demonstrating the firm determination of China and Russia to jointly maintain global strategic stability. The cooperation between the two countries in the areas of economy, trade, energy, humanities, science and technology, and local areas has produced bright and fruitful results, brought tangible benefits to the two countries and their peoples, and made great contributions to world peace and development.

Xi Jinping pointed out that 2020 will start the China-Russia Year of Science and Technology Innovation. The two sides jointly celebrate the victory of the World Anti-Fascist War and the 75th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. I am willing to maintain close exchanges with President Putin, work together to lead bilateral relations and cooperation in all fields to a new level, and jointly maintain multilateralism and the international system with the United Nations as the core, help boost the growth of China and Russia. The changing world adds more stability and injects more positive energy.

In his congratulatory message, Putin extended his hearty New Year congratulations to President Xi Jinping and wished all Chinese people happiness and well-being. Putin said that in 2019, with the joint efforts of both parties, significant progress has been made in the comprehensive strategic cooperation partnership between Russia and China in the new era. President Xi Jinping and I met many times and reached a series of important consensuses, which opened a new vision of mutually beneficial cooperation in various fields between Russia and China. The collaboration between the two governments, legislatures and departments has been fruitful. Russia-Middle East Gas Pipeline was completed and put into production for ventilation. The two sides successfully held the Year of Local Cooperation and Exchange, which further promoted mutually beneficial cooperation between the two places. Next year, we will start another large-scale national theme year-Russia-China Year of Science and Technology Innovation. Russia attaches great importance to this. I firmly believe that with our joint efforts, all-round cooperation between Russia and China and constructive cooperation between the two countries in international affairs will continue to reach new levels.

On the same day, Premier Li Keqiang and Russian Prime Minister Medvedev also exchanged messages for the New Year. Li Keqiang said in the congratulatory message that 2019 is of special significance to the development of Sino-Russian relations, and Sino-Russian relations have been upgraded to a comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership in the new era. The two sides successfully held the 24th regular meeting between Chinese and Russian prime ministers and reached many new consensus on cooperation. I would like to work with Prime Minister Medvedev to give full play to the role of the existing mechanism and platform and inject more new impetus into the common development and revitalization of the two countries. Medvedev stated in the congratulatory message that the comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership between Russia and China is at the best period in history and believes that cooperation in various fields between the two countries will achieve more new results in the new year.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
1B1R will fire up full-fledged Strategic Cooperation and joint-strength against Dotard-land in 2020 the govt spokesman announced.

https://news.sina.com.cn/c/2019-12-31/doc-iihnzhfz9492215.shtml

外交部:明年中俄将加强全方位合作和战略协作

2019年12月31日 16:21 央视

原标题:外交部:明年中俄将加强全方位合作和战略协作
9700-imkzenq2011015.jpg

中俄两国领导人今天(31日)互致新年贺电,对明年的中俄关系进行了展望。对此,中国外交部发言人耿爽在今天的例行记者会上表示,今年是中俄建交70周年,在习近平主席和普京总统的战略引领下,中俄关系阔步迈入新时代,两国战略协作不断展现新作为,务实合作接连实现新突破。环顾世界,中俄之间建立了最成熟、最牢固、最稳定的一组大国关系,两国领导人对此予以高度评价,两国社会各界也就此形成了一致共识。
明年是“二战”胜利75周年和联合国成立75周年,国际形势将继续复杂深刻演变。明年也是中国全面建成小康社会的收官之年和俄罗斯实现国家发展复兴的关键年份,中俄关系的重要性将进一步凸显,两国各领域合作大有可为。“道阻且长,行则将至。”中方将继续同俄方一道坚定前行,全面落实两国元首达成的重要共识,进一步加强战略沟通和协作,为捍卫两国共同利益、维护世界和平稳定贡献更多“中俄智慧”和“中俄方案”。(央视记者 申杨 毕磊)

Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and Russia will strengthen all-round cooperation and strategic collaboration next year

December 31, 2019 16:21 CCTV

Original title: Ministry of Foreign Affairs: China and Russia will strengthen all-round cooperation and strategic cooperation next year

The leaders of China and Russia exchanged New Year's messages today (31st) and looked forward to China-Russia relations next year. In response, Geng Shuang, spokesman for the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, said at a routine press conference today that this year marks the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Russia. Under the strategic leadership of President Xi Jinping and President Putin, China-Russia relations have entered a new era. Strategic collaboration has continuously demonstrated new achievements, and pragmatic cooperation has achieved new breakthroughs. Looking around the world, China and Russia have established the most mature, strongest and most stable group of great-power relations. The leaders of the two countries have spoken highly of it, and various circles of the two societies have reached a consensus on this.

Next year is the 75th anniversary of the victory of the Second World War and the 75th anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. The international situation will continue to be complicated and profound. Next year will also be the year in which China will build a well-off society in an all-round way, and Russia will be a key year for national development and rejuvenation. The importance of Sino-Russian relations will be further highlighted, and cooperation between the two countries in various fields is promising. "The road is long and the road is coming." China will continue to move forward with Russia, fully implement the important consensus reached by the two heads of state, further strengthen strategic communication and coordination, and safeguard the common interests of the two countries and safeguard world peace. Stability contributes more "Sino-Russian wisdom" and "Sino-Russian plan." (CCTV reporter Shen Yang Bi Lei)