• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

★Priority Seats in MRT★ Discussion

kchunjeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be :

This seat only for Singaporean only
Please show your pink IC to prove.

Other nationality will be fine for occupied this seat

Cactaur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just paste a big sticker "HANDICAPPED" above the seat where everyone can see and take handphone pics.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After collecting some of the feedback, i had incorporate the top 3 badges design into the current priority sign with chinese text inputs.

do you mean badges like the star of david?

il_430xN.862975.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in america, everyone has gotten so fat that almost every woman looks like they are preggy. giving a seat to a seemingly "preggy" woman may land one in a riot of expletives.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
A better idea would be if those people wants priority seat , they should pay extra just like what some airlines did when people asked for those seats with extra leg room

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I say do away with the whole MRT system.

Re-introduce rickshaws. The peasants can haul the elite around and everyone will be happy again.

r4.jpg

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Give this poor chap who is designing all these stickers a break la. :biggrin:

He's just asking for some constructive comments to help improve his idea, you guys deviate away from the original topic! :biggrin::biggrin:

TS, you can never make your stickers in a more subtle tone or manner. It has to be harsh and realistic. If not, you will never be able to get any response out from the Sinkies who have no idea what being gracious means.

wayway

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Authorities are not interested in lesser mortals like the elderly.
They keep on droning over the loudspeaker "if u see any suspicious persons........." Instead they could help to educate the uneducated regarding giving up seats for the elderly or letting the passengers get out of the train first.
Sick n tired of the brainwash over the speaker system. In the end I have become suspicious of all passengers with their drone.

rayzong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having to know there are so many inconsiderate/selfish Singaporeans/humans around. Priority seats in the MRT/bus is never enough or rather it don’t serve their purpose at all. So currently, we are working on a “ASK” campaign. Why? As long as YOU (needy people) ask. There are surely people who are kind and thoughtful enough to give their seats to you. Yes? No?

Rayz is asking for help in this survery! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...arelzq8A_3d_3d thanks! need it for my projects!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Why? As long as YOU (needy people) ask. There are surely people who are kind and thoughtful enough to give their seats to you. Yes? No?...
prob is ... ppl r 2 proud 2 ask ... but expect 2 b invited 2 hv a seat ... if u dun gif me, stomp u ...

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I suggest the death penalty to be given to those who sit on but don't deserve the Priority Seats.

I can guarantee you those seats will be empty forever after this law is passed.

may I suggest mandatory caning for those who drive into bus lanes! regardless whether they want to turn left or not!

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Authorities are not interested in lesser mortals like the elderly.
They keep on droning over the loudspeaker "if u see any suspicious persons........." Instead they could help to educate the uneducated regarding giving up seats for the elderly or letting the passengers get out of the train first.
Sick n tired of the brainwash over the speaker system. In the end I have become suspicious of all passengers with their drone.

LOL! Agree with you totaly. :biggrin:

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
may I suggest the death penalty to be given to those who sit on but don't deserve the Priority Seats.

I can guarantee you those seats will be empty forever after this law is passed.

No Need lah. A $30 fine is enough. Haven't you seen those drivers who
run when Fatimah comes.:biggrin:

rayzong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Having to know there are so many inconsiderate/selfish Singaporeans/humans around. Priority seats in the MRT/bus is never enough or rather it don’t serve their purpose at all. So currently, we are working on a “ASK” campaign. Why? As long as YOU (needy people) ask. There are surely people who are kind and thoughtful enough to give their seats to you. Yes? No?

Rayz is asking for help in this survery! http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=iaUqMnIs9hCy3Parelzq8A_3d_3d thanks! need it for my projects!