• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I’m About to Puke’: QAnon in Chaos as Biden Takes Office

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
why u all care so much? Trump, Biden whatever has nothing to do with Spore.

For some strange reason this forum, supposedly, as you said is Spore, is OBSESSED with the disgraced 2x impeached, one term loser ex president of the United States.

My guess is the SBF ADMIN Sam Leong began this insanity, when he for the last 5 years posted thousands of times how he supports and loves the ex president, and picked up a few followers.

Lately this forum has also become a Q Anon forum, where pedophiles and blood drinking satan worshippers like @tobelightlight all are devout Q Anons. :eek:

And you can see for yourself the insanity is so bad that some members have disappeared - ginfreely etc and it is no longer a anti-china forum as well.

Sad what this forum has become

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are spot on. Thank you for explaining this crucial fact to all the numb nuts here. Not all of us are lemmings in a trance. Those who keep gloating and slamming everyone just because they supported Trump in the past are as fanatical and misguided as those radical Trump supporters (my apologies to some of Trump supporting bros here). So I assume they support Biden and Harris? They support abortion, LGBTQ, same sex union, pro-foreigner policies, pro-immigration, etc? Or maybe they have not thought of these and only focused on hating Trump?

LOL! I am a Republican in Singapore" What? :eek:

GOP Conservative policies? From who? Donald J Trump the Democrat?

Maybe its time for you to flip flop like your messiah, the disgraced ex loser president. He only changed party 5 times and has been a democrat at heart his whole life.

Enjoy the shock. Ouch!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Donald_Trump

Trump registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987 and since that time has changed his party affiliation five times. In 1999, Trump changed his party affiliation to the Independence Party of New York. In August 2001, Trump changed his party affiliation to Democratic. In September 2009, Trump changed his party affiliation back to the Republican Party. In December 2011, Trump changed to "no party affiliation" (independent). In April 2012, Trump again returned to the Republican Party.[4]

In a 2004 interview, Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer: "In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat", explaining: "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."[5] In a July 2015 interview, Trump said that he has a broad range of political positions and that "I identify with some things as a Democrat."[4]

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
For some strange reason this forum, supposedly, as you said is Spore, is OBSESSED with the disgraced 2x impeached, one term loser ex president of the United States.

My guess is the SBF ADMIN Sam Leong began this insanity, when he for the last 5 years posted thousands of times how he supports and loves the ex president, and picked up a few followers.

Lately this forum has also become a Q Anon forum, where pedophiles and blood drinking satan worshippers like @tobelightlight all are devout Q Anons. :eek:

And you can see for yourself the insanity is so bad that some members have disappeared - ginfreely etc and it is no longer a anti-china forum as well.

Sad what this forum has become
At the end of the day, we are stuck in Spore with the PAP. We should heck care other countries, it's their problem. I m not surprised more pple are anti-china & its understandble cos they impact our country directly.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the end of the day, we are stuck in Spore with the PAP. We should heck care other countries, it's their problem. I m not surprised more pple are anti-china & its understandble cos they impact our country directly.

I agree wholeheartedly