• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

‘I’m About to Puke’: QAnon in Chaos as Biden Takes Office

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Among Singaporeans, even on the internet, it does. Really, you just debased yourself and now you are covered in shame. I would not want to be in your shoes. Enjoy your loss of standing or even approachability here in this forum. Why anyone wants to spoil their name escapes me :eek:

Maybe you and the disgraced ex President #45 can get together :tongue::tongue::tongue:
Why would anyone treat an anonymous existence on the internet so seriously escapes me! Grow up sonny, and get a life.

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would anyone treat an anonymous existence on the internet so seriously escapes me! Grow up sonny, and get a life.
U make a good point. I find some pple here very angry type, like to attack others & take everything like life or death. They should relax.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr no. It was nothing but conspiracy theory nonsense. You have actually lost alot of respect, clout here in the forum for throwing in with the mayhem.

Why anyone could ever think the disgraced ex President of the United States was anything but crap is really a sign of your well being. Its not good

Trump delivered Jerusalem to the Jews and brought about a new order of peace in the middle east. Not even bill clinton could claim this when he embraced Arafat.

Don't be blinded by his orange tan.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump delivered Jerusalem to the Jews and brought about a new order of peace in the middle east. Not even bill clinton could claim this when he embraced Arafat.

True. Among the beneficial outcomes of the ex administration is lowered personal and corporate taxes, simplification of the tax code, the middle east rapprochement a few things were achieved, to be fair.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump supporter does not mean conspiracy nonsense believer lah. I am a Republican, and like other thinking Republicans, we know when to quit and end our support. But you got to admit the show was lagi interesting and entertaining when it got crazier.

Respect and clout? In a virtual forum? Who the fuck cares? I am here to learn and have fun. You should adopt this approach too. Don't take it too seriously.:biggrin:
People need to understand that there are various types of Trump supporters...correct me if I am wrong but I get the feeling that you are Trump GOP supporter who follows Trump because of some of his America First policies and typical Conservative idealogy like low taxes, pro life, libertarian values, pro guns etc...I get it when these type of GOP supporters follow Trump...its all Transactional...no problems and I think this is where Trump's legacy was successful...but...i think Trump crossed the red line when his character was clearly shown to be unfit to govern as POTUS....because he is totally amoral, a pathological liar and tried to destroy American democracy albeit he failed thankfully...

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the evangelicals. There are 90 Million evangelicals so they are the biggest component of the Republican base. Without them there is 0 chance they can win elections. Because of issues like abortion, and the placement of Conservative judges like Amy Comey Barret on the Supreme Court they have gone along with the horrendous recent 4 years because they want the Supreme Court to reverse Abortion in the United States, Roe V Wade.

Mike Pence, ex VP is their man. He delivered 60, 70% of the 74 Million votes in 2020. This is why he may try to run in 2024 :eek:
Not just Mike Pence...think another Mike is plotting for 2024 in the same manner as well...surname is Pompeo....

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal

This one got to give Trump credit...also Jared Kutcher...good success is good success...unfortunately their dark side far outweighs their good success...as can be seen by the 6th Jan insurrection at the Capitol and what led up to this going back even before 3rd Nov; and the 400k deaths on Trump's watch caused by his total failure to manage Covid-19 pandemic properly...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very bad news for MAGAs who still supports MORON TRUMP. MAGAs on Internet now openly calling for his execution. Cannot tahan Biden is now President.

Must see response from MAGAs @laksaboy @glockman @SOS @tobelightlight. All cry cry one, is good to see their anger, shock, dismay at MORON TRUMP loss.

View attachment 102189
Turns out Trump is no different from the so called "Swamp" he wanted to drain...amoral liar and hypocrite to the end...just look at his pardons for Steve Bannon(I mean this is a guy who literally cheated Trump MAGAs of their money) and so call Judge Jeanine Pirro(FoxNews) ex husband Albert Pirro who got a last minute pardon from Trump literally because his pal and sycophant Judge Jeanine lobbied hard for one...also on his last day in office, Trump signed an EO overturning his old EO which barred WH Admin staff from taking on lobby jobs/contracts for 5 years after leaving the WH administration...by abolishing his previous prohibitive EO Trump actually helped nourish the "Swamp" instead of drain it...true Grifter...

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
People need to understand that there are various types of Trump supporters...correct me if I am wrong but I get the feeling that you are Trump GOP supporter who follows Trump because of some of his America First policies and typical Conservative idealogy like low taxes, pro life, libertarian values, pro guns etc...I get it when these type of GOP supporters follow Trump...its all Transactional...no problems and I think this is where Trump's legacy was successful...but...i think Trump crossed the red line when his character was clearly shown to be unfit to govern as POTUS....because he is totally amoral, a pathological liar and tried to destroy American democracy albeit he failed thankfully...
You are spot on. Thank you for explaining this crucial fact to all the numb nuts here. Not all of us are lemmings in a trance. Those who keep gloating and slamming everyone just because they supported Trump in the past are as fanatical and misguided as those radical Trump supporters (my apologies to some of Trump supporting bros here). So I assume they support Biden and Harris? They support abortion, LGBTQ, same sex union, pro-foreigner policies, pro-immigration, etc? Or maybe they have not thought of these and only focused on hating Trump?

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not just Mike Pence...think another Mike is plotting for 2024 in the same manner as well...surname is Pompeo....

I think its like rats scurrying to take over the mantle of lies and misinformation. Senators, Governors, all "fine people" LOL

But will be very amusing to see them all fight over the scraps.

I am REALLY hoping that the disgraced ex president DOES form a new party and that will be the end of the Republican Party

Either way, Democrats win. :biggrin:

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are spot on. Thank you for explaining this crucial fact to all the numb nuts here. Not all of us are lemmings in a trance. Those who keep gloating and slamming everyone just because they supported Trump in the past are as fanatical and misguided as those radical Trump supporters (my apologies to some of Trump supporting bros here). So I assume they support Biden and Harris? They support abortion, LGBTQ, same sex union, pro-foreigner policies, pro-immigration, etc? Or maybe they have not thought of these and only focused on hating Trump?

LOL! Is Trump even a Republican? He has been a Democrat LONGER than his "supposed" foray into GOP politics. Now I wonder why he switched so many times? :biggrin:

I love how he has hoodwinked 74 Million gullible Voters. LOL!

Dont let the shock give you a heart attack when you look it up and see the facts. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! Is Trump even a Republican? He has been a Democrat LONGER than his "supposed" foray into GOP politics. Now I wonder why he switched so many times? :biggrin:

I love how he has hoodwinked 74 Million gullible Voters. LOL!

Dont let the shock give you a heart attack when you look it up and see the facts. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Wow. The real powers behind the throne's divide and rule strategy was so successful that they even managed to do it to sinkies!

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal