• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

´Biter´ Suarez banned by own club

D

Dodomeki

´Biter´ Luis Suarez banned by own club

23 November 2010

12427175890.jpg

Dutch giants Ajax have banned striker Luis Suarez for two league matches after he reportedly bit an opposing player on Saturday.

Dutch giants Ajax have banned striker Luis Suarez for two league matches after he reportedly bit an opposing player on Saturday. The Uruguayan forward allegedly bit the shoulder of PSV defender Otman Bakkal during a goalless draw at the Amsterdam Arena.

The club-enforced ban means Suarez will miss Eredivisie clashes against VVV Venlo and NEC Nijmegen, but he will be available for Tuesday's crucial Champions League group-stage encounter against Real Madrid.

A statement posted on the Dutch club's website said that Suarez had been given the ban 'because of what happened during Ajax-PSV on Saturday night'. The incident occurred as the pair clashed after Ajax substitute Rasmus Lindgren was sent off.

Bakkal pulled down his shirt to reveal a red mark on his collarbone just after the incident but Suarez said afterwards he did not regret the incident. "No, I do not regret what happened," Suarez said. "Normally I always keep calm but I didn't ... I'm a little tired. This week I had to travel a lot."

Suarez has also been fined an undisclosed amount by the club, which said that his fine would be donated to a 'good cause'. Suarez's alleged bite was not spotted by referee Bjorn Kuipers but the Dutch FA have also declared they will investigate the matter.

If found guilty, Suarez could be on the receiving end of a lengthier ban than just the two league matches handed down by his club. Suarez starred for his country at the 2010 FIFA World Cup and has netted seven league goals this season for third-placed Ajax.

D

Dodomeki

handball-reuters_1671805i.jpg

The hand ball by Suarez that kicked Ghana out the World Cup

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he will do anyting to sacrifice for his country and club.:eek:
these days hard to find so loyal player.:biggrin: