• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

You are very uncouth for a woman, but then you are not really a woman also, you just happen to have a cb, a very hairy and itchy one, that doesn't make you a woman though.... :cool:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

Mudlander coward scared of Johor Sultan only has guts to bully woman here. So you went to blue wave with sultan to do what? Sell your mother beef curtains indeed. Where's Johor Sultan to deal with this coward mudlander Chinese bastard? What a disgrace to mudland.

Bitchoe. :biggrin:

How can you be hostile to your only supporter flatearther???

He's the only one who bothers to trim your cheebye mor nicely and style a currypok with your beef curtains. The rest of us just want to yank off all your cheebye mor so that we can see your cheebye clearly and give you a kick in between with our army boots. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

I personally thinks you are high from smelling your own smelly vagina. :biggrin:
You should get a tub of bleach and sit inside to soak your cheebye for 24hours, no need to dilute ok, you are a hardcore smelly cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's so easy to destroy Sporean woman

Siaogao, why you object anal sex??
You think your loose pussy that you use as a supermarket trolley for vegetables is still fuckable??? :biggrin:

Mudlander coward scared of Johor Sultan only has guts to bully woman here. So you went to blue wave with sultan to do what? Sell your mother beef curtains indeed. Where's Johor Sultan to deal with this coward mudlander Chinese bastard? What a disgrace to mudland.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Buy a house in JB and meet stalkers and mudlander thieves who steal your personal data from govt website that has no proper data control. Never buy a house in JB!

Btw do you know why he comes out of hiding? Right after this post that I ask people not to buy house in JB. Because he is the mudlander psychopath SINKIE from the JB forum. And btw SINKIE was always active at this hour. Another solid proof he is sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

I personally thinks you are high from smelling your own smelly vagina. :biggrin:
You should get a tub of bleach and sit inside to soak your cheebye for 24hours, no need to dilute ok, you are a hardcore smelly cunt. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

You are very uncouth for a woman, but then you are not really a woman also, you just happen to have a cb, a very hairy and itchy one, that doesn't make you a woman though.... :cool:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMGGG, you are still awake. :biggrin:
Your vagina needs supper, go warm up a few big cucumbers and feed her.

By the way, your JB neighbours missed getting their dogs to bark at you, lighting firecrackers to scare you and throwing rubbish into your territory just to see you go bonkers. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMGGG, you are still awake. :biggrin:
Your vagina needs supper, go warm up a few big cucumbers and feed her.

By the way, your JB neighbours missed getting their dogs to bark at you, lighting firecrackers to scare you and throwing rubbish into your territory just to see you go bonkers. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: For those who think I am mad. Please provide the answers for these questions.

By the way, I met your laubu in bluewave, she was picking up all the sperm filled towels and sniffing them.
She looked a bit high when I showed her your photos. She just mumbled, that pooborr cheebye kia???

Is that your babyname? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chigger vs Ginfreely

LOL. If you are a virgin.
Sun Ho would be Mother Mary reincarnated. :biggrin:

LOL mudlanders liars always slandering others and think people are always lying like themselves.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sultan Johor said the next time you step into Johor, he will give you a bullet in between your legs.
Heed his warning, you and your pussy are banned from JB! :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

By the way, I met your laubu in bluewave, she was picking up all the sperm filled towels and sniffing them.
She looked a bit high when I showed her your photos. She just mumbled, that pooborr cheebye kia???

Is that your babyname? :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sultan Johor said the next time you step into Johor, he will give you a bullet in between your legs.
Heed his warning, you and your pussy are banned from JB! :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Permai and IMH both have your records.
They said while you were in JB, you checked in Permai so frequently that you became Mayor of Permai on foursquare. :eek:

Steady leh LCB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Another solid proof today that this bastard is SINKIE who was always active at this early morning hours last time. Wow look how angry this bastard from JB forum is and leap out from his hiding this two days, right after my post telling people to never buy house in JB. Jin kancheong over a house indeed LOL. The type who will kill people over plantation land like the Dato mudlander Chinese caught.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your house in JB has been bought by an Indian.
When you moved out in a rush in 2014, you left behind your stash of panties.
Ah neh hangs them around the house at nose level and he loves the smell of your cheebye, until now your ccb stained panties smell still very strong. You should go back there and meet him and give him a new one. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Permai and IMH both have your records.
They said while you were in JB, you checked in Permai so frequently that you became Mayor of Permai on foursquare. :eek:

Steady leh LCB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shameless mudlanders are always lying. My house is not sold. My house will die with all of you mudlander bastards together.

Your house in JB has been bought by an Indian.
When you moved out in a rush in 2014, you left behind your stash of panties.
Ah neh hangs them around the house at nose level and he loves the smell of your cheebye, until now your ccb stained panties smell still very strong. You should go back there and meet him and give him a new one. :biggrin: