• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Make this a sticky and let the whole world know how evil and vicious the cry wolf victims of racism mudlander Chinese bastards are being shameless thieves and harrassing me non-stop for years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Write in exactly the same way and pretending to be sinkie in exactly the same way. Confirm plus chop evil mudlander bastard.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Make this another 200k thread to let the whole world know that's how these mudlander Chinese bastards treat tourists and investors in JB while bloody thick-skinned take good jobs in Spore.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

If not, what is the record for 24 hours? :confused:
And who is the record-holder? :confused:
Just curious. :o

Hi Bro. Can u tell ginfreely that don't need to write 185 times or even 1850 times will be the same.
Only 1 way to make a difference I. E. Real life fight :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Up up up let their sultan know his mudlander Chinese subjects are barbarian bullies thieves stealing pics and harming me an innocent tourist and investor in JB to become public toilet number one in rape capital of the world India. Cottonmouth mudlander bastard calling me public toilet number one in India and my 200k India doctor thread are best proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ginfreely posted 185 times during the past 24 hours! Is that a sammyboy.com recor

Hi Bro. Can u tell ginfreely that don't need to write 185 times or even 1850 times will be the same.
Only 1 way to make a difference I. E. Real life fight :p

Go ask these COWARD bullies to give their name and NRIC first. Lowlife will never fight infront openly with their face shown but will do all dirty tricks from behind. Like my barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where's their wise sultan? Come punish his barbarian mudlander Chinese subjects bullying tourist and investor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lawless mudlanders just light up illegal firecrackers again. In drizzling rain some more. Illegal extension, illegal dogs, illegal firecrackers, illegal littering, illegal theft of pics, illegal slander with lies and half truths. What kind of illegal things they don't do?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Cottonmouth = Glockman = SINKIE clone

Guess guess guess, which one is ginfreely's public cheebye?

Toilet1.jpg

3282368551_a6b7a00f1d.jpg

lung_toilet_floater.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

Guess guess guess, which one is ginfreely's public cheebye?

Toilet1.jpg

3282368551_a6b7a00f1d.jpg

lung_toilet_floater.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where are you johor sultan? Please confer me the best tourist award to have swept your Johor public road for free for one year until one day it dawned on me your barbarian Chinese subjects aka my neighbours are not going to stop throwing litter despite my good neighbourliness. Their house within their gate is spotless but these barbarians treat Johor road outside their gate like public toilet dumping their used sanitary pad and CONDOM. No wonder they are public toilets themselves slandering others as public toilets. Very evil shameless people who have brought disgrace to your country. Please drive them back to China indeed.

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

COWARD LIAR go and report me to police if not what I said about mudlanders thieves stealing my pic are all true and that's why you calling me public toilet in India. Your mudlander SLUT mother wife daughters are public toilet are true though.

your house and your neighbours houses

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

your house and your neighbours houses

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Johor sultan please send these barbarians that treat Johor road like public toilets back to China!

chigger

Alfrescian
Loyal

20120122_135956.jpg

your whole family all squeeze inside one small toilet bowl, which piece of shit are you?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

20120122_135956.jpg

your whole family all squeeze inside one small toilet bowl, which piece of shit are you?