• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ahneh kena forced to marry...see his pathetic reaction...LOL

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fucking pathetic ahneh....after courting and screwing the girl for 10yrs...then don want to marry her... ppli in the village hear oredi damn super tulan...force him to marry her in ceremony....chow fucking pathetic ahneh sobbing away as he was forced to go thru the wedding ceremony...but the most funny thing is dat the bride is smiling away all the time....LOL....wat a fucking weird country....first time i see bridegroom sobbing with sorry while the bride is smiling with joy....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:....ONLY IN AHNEH LAND!!! :p

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6ef_1291254738"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/6ef_1291254738" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crying during marriage is a long time tradition of humans. The Chinese boast of 5000 years of continuous civilisation probably started that - though usually it is the bride who cries. "The custom of "crying marriage" existed a long time ago in many areas of Southwest China's Sichuan Province, and remained in vogue until the end of the Qing Dynasty".

This Ah Neh probably tries to melodrama a bit - like all Bollywood shows. No man, unless he is drunk or on drug, would behave like that. Reminds me of the case of the Indian woman who slithered and hissed like a snake in Novena Church.

I think this Ah Neh would be most happy looking forward to the matrimonial bed that night - hissing and slithering!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I would love to see a video on a sinkie being forced up his arse by the PAP and the reaction from his shit-swallowing face.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would love to see a video on a sinkie being forced up his arse by the PAP and the reaction from his shit-swallowing face.

All dogs have tails. A rare few don't have. Got it?

Everyone got an arse, which you love to talk about and seem to have a fixation of it. Could it be that you were born without an arse?

Seriously, medically it is called an "anorectal malformation" - an imperforate anus. Check with your mother - boys are at greater risk than girls. It is associated with other genetic defects - like suffering from a fixation such as the anus.

You may want to stop howling after that.

hoosdathu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this Ah Neh would be most happy looking forward to the matrimonial bed that night - hissing and slithering!

he already fark the gal for 10 years without taking resonsibility for her mah... happy for what? :confused:

didn't TS clarify in the first post already :confused: