• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNN...Ah Neh even tougher than cockroaches, kena cut into half still wouldn't die!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Warning: Graphic Video

KNN, they won't die!!!! :mad: :oIo:

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/1d8_1332431375"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/1d8_1332431375" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: KNN...Ah Neh even tougher than cockroaches, kena cut into half still wouldn't die

lianbeng noted cut waist down wun die lah at most cannot pangjio n pangsai lor.:biggrin: cannot have sex also lor.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: KNN...Ah Neh even tougher than cockroaches, kena cut into half still wouldn't die

Wow! Terror man! This is the kind of ah neh we need to import into Singapore.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

warning for fuck

open oredy can see all

OrLanChowHorFun

Alfrescian
Loyal

lianbeng noted cut waist down wun die lah at most cannot pangjio n pangsai lor.:biggrin: cannot have sex also lor.

have compassion lah !

but so little blood leh, is this real or a movie scene ?

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

It was a very common execution in ancient China. Known as waste chop.

The Qing emperor Yong Zheng abolished it because he personally could not stand the carnage.

:biggrin:

It is very common that one will not die instantly after being cut half this way. Can last for quite a while.

The executed man in the Yong Zheng case managed to use his own blood to write 7 Chinese words to show to emperor Yong Zheng and then emperor could not take it. :biggrin:

This is formal history not hear say.

images

http://bbs.news.163.com/bbs/zhongmei/137870916.html

[h=3]雍正因为七个 “惨”字废除腰斩[/h]
腰斩是一种酷刑,起码从秦时就开始用了。对丞相李斯施行的刑罚就是腰斩。腰斩是从腰部将犯人砍作两截。刽子手要犯人快死,就从上面一点的部位动刀;如果要 犯人慢点死,就从下面一点的部位动刀。如果慢死,上截往往还是活的,过段时间才痛苦地闭上眼睛,很惨。

最后一次腰斩出在雍正十一年。这次腰斩是雍正帝所判,而废除腰斩也正是雍正帝。这最后一次腰斩是判给了河南学政俞鸿图。

俞鸿图,字麟一,浙江海盐人。康熙五十一年进士,雍正十年被任命为河南学政。学政负责一省学校教育和各种文化学术之事,举人考试也在其中。科考时,他告诫 仆从在试院外值班以绝考试资料传递之弊。处斩犯人的发辫被拽起想不到仆人欲得举子贿赂,与他的妾串通,帮助他们作弊。其妾把与考试有关的材料贴在俞鸿图的 官服里面,俞鸿图穿出去,脱下后,仆人撕下来传给外面的举子;外面的仆人也用同样的办法把有关的材料传进考场,收取贿赂,达万余两。他们的勾当俞鸿图因大 意并不知道。不久,外面满城风雨。十一年兼河南巡抚的王士俊弹劾俞鸿图,告他纳贿营私。十二年三月,雍正帝派户部侍郎陈树萱前往河南会同山西、河南的河东 总督审理俞鸿图案件。谕旨十分严厉,声称如果徇情,对侍郎和总督严惩不贷。开始俞鸿图否认自己有接受贿赂行为。但其妻妾仆人承认了作弊、接受贿赂的事实。 在这种情况下俞鸿图不得不认罪:的确有将劣等试卷当作合格试卷并接受贿赂万余两的事。陈树萱向刑部提出了将俞鸿图处斩的意见,刑部同意并报雍正审批。十二 年三月十二日雍正批准对俞鸿图斩立决。

俞鸿图亲家邹士恒受命接管俞鸿图的职务,并将俞鸿图处以腰斩,监斩的人也是邹士恒。

让犯人亲戚接替犯人的职务并由他施行酷刑,这多么残酷,多么不人道。但雍正帝的性格决定了他要这么做。邹士恒慑于天威,不敢把此刑罚告诉俞鸿图。

刽子手执行腰斩,犯人要想快死,必须给钱。由于俞鸿图绑赴刑场时邹士恒才告诉他是执行腰斩,这时他已来不及准备。刽子手给了他一个慢死,俞鸿图上截在地上 打滚,痛苦万状。他用手指蘸上身上的血在地上连续写了7个“惨”字,才慢慢痛苦地死去。邹士恒向雍正帝报告了这一惨状后,雍正帝下令封刀,腰斩自此废除。

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

uncle yap, although there may be veracity in the chinese article about the waist chop, not waste chop, the pic in
the article shows punisher with wooden oar, not executioner sabre. that was a butt spanking, not waist chop. by the way, a "waste" chop refers to cutting off someone's arse section or rectum as waste is accumulated there.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not only Indians, it's all animals. As long as the head and body organs are untouched, one can be severed of all four limbs including genitals without necessarily dead.

Last edited:

Asura

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This is crazy, the indian really know when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

uncle yap, although there may be veracity in the chinese article about the waist chop, not waste chop, the pic in
the article shows punisher with wooden oar, not executioner sabre. that was a butt spanking, not waist chop. by the way, a "waste" chop refers to cutting off someone's arse section or rectum as waste is accumulated there.

I must be distracted by handphone lah. :p

pics_thermosliu_1298528336.jpg

This one lah.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was a very common execution in ancient China. Known as waste chop.

The Qing emperor Yong Zheng abolished it because he personally could not stand the carnage.

:biggrin:

It is very common that one will not die instantly after being cut half this way. Can last for quite a while.

The executed man in the Yong Zheng case managed to use his own blood to write 7 Chinese words to show to emperor Yong Zheng and then emperor could not take it. :biggrin:

This is formal history not hear say.

Alamaking (雍正)didn't abolish 腰斩 out of benevolence because he couldn't stand the cruelty. He abolished it when he realized medically the chap could survive for a while to fuck him all the chap wanted since the chap had nothing more to lose. For the purpose of a sentence of torture before death, 十大酷刑,凌迟处死 was used. The whole body must remain alive and intact to suffer the torture and pain until the final fatal stroke ending the life.

<STYLE type=text/css>.r.ec_bdtg{ width:238px;}.ec_bdtg .fsblock{padding:0;word-break:normal;font-family:arial}.ec_bdtg .fsblock a{text-decoration:none;}.ec_bdtg .title a{ text-decoration:underline; margin:0; padding:0; cursor:pointer;}</STYLE>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

Last edited:

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys are a sorry lot

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

knn tonight sure nightmare

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what a tough shit skin! These skins cannot even die after losing his asshole and legs oh yes he can always shit from his mouth like he usually does.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

Alamaking (雍正)didn't abolish 腰斩 out of benevolence because he couldn't stand the cruelty. He abolished it when he realized medically the chap could survive for a while to fuck him all the chap wanted since the chap had nothing more to lose. For the purpose of a sentence of torture before death, 十大酷刑,凌迟处死 was used. The whole body must remain alive and intact to suffer the torture and pain until the final fatal stroke ending the life.

<style type="text/css">.r.ec_bdtg{ width:238px;}.ec_bdtg .fsblock{padding:0;word-break:normal;font-family:arial}.ec_bdtg .fsblock a{text-decoration:none;}.ec_bdtg .title a{ text-decoration:underline; margin:0; padding:0; cursor:pointer;}</style>

<tbody>
</tbody>

I will nominate you to be the Revolution Movement's Chief Executioner to recruit and train other executioners - in due time to come...:rolleyes::p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

castration is the best. no more fucking and fuckups after that. even if foul mouth continues to spew shit, manhood is gone, and he truly literally unabashedly fucks no more.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will nominate you to be the Revolution Movement's Chief Executioner to recruit and train other executioners - in due time to come...:rolleyes::p

OK. I volunteer to be 刑部尚书。 :biggrin: :eek:

castration is the best. no more fucking and fuckups after that. even if foul mouth continues to spew shit, manhood is gone, and he truly literally unabashedly fucks no more.

It's just one part of ten of the 十大酷刑。:rolleyes: :eek:

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal

OK. I volunteer to be 刑部尚书。 :biggrin: :eek:

It's just one part of ten of the 十大酷刑。:rolleyes: :eek:

Sounds like you want to torture instead of execute leh...:wink::rolleyes:

Do you rape too? :p

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds like you want to torture instead of execute leh...:wink::rolleyes:

Do you rape too? :p

I'm so handsome. Do I need to rape? Anyway, I find rape distasteful. I used almost all of LKY-approved torture methods on rapists I arrested.

If homo annal rape was to be used as part of the torture, I'd call for my assistant Cpl. Singh to do it. :eek: :biggrin:

Last edited: