• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Youth beat up senior citizen - Guess the race?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
See already angry...

<object width="450" height="370"><param name="movie" value="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d7f_1333033539"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.liveleak.com/e/d7f_1333033539" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" allowscriptaccess="always" width="450" height="370"></embed></object>

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. pretty common in chineyland where puppies hitting the old folks.
3. such young dogs without any conscience, values or morals!
4. we do have some here on sheepishland using the taxpayers' monies.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
While PRC meimei are really good on the bed, the PRC men are really agressive. I have personally encountered a few before.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
While PRC meimei are really good on the bed, the PRC men are really agressive. I have personally encountered a few before.

hi there

1. bro, what happen to your avatar leh?
2. no gal any more or what?
3. this one totally unattractive hoh.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait till we see one PRC who snap and go round slashing commuters in the train....then ..then. they will re-look at their immigration polcies...

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wait till we see one PRC who snap and go round slashing commuters in the train....then ..then. they will re-look at their immigration polcies...

I agree brother. It has happened before, just that its domestic. Remember that China man who hacked up 4 people in the flat? His love, lover daughter, flatmate, flatmate daughter. In the end, 3 died, one survived.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I already see PRC beggers who are out performing our locals. Their dressing are scruffier, acts much weaker and more pitiful.

Their children are probably PRs, bring their old parents here and they do it part-time.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Those old men were the young ones beating their old ones during the cultural revolution. So it's a tradition passes down from there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p63xt5AlahY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree brother. It has happened before, just that its domestic. Remember that China man who hacked up 4 people in the flat? His love, lover daughter, flatmate, flatmate daughter. In the end, 3 died, one survived.

ST_IMAGES_YLYISHUN02-TFLe.jpg

You talking about me? See how yan dao I am? Tee hee!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am hoping that one day, a group of Chinas and Bangalores end up outside Parliament to protest over manpower problems or whatever reason, picket the exit of the carpark, and this will jolt the PAP awake.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. pretty common in chineyland where puppies hitting the old folks.
3. such young dogs without any conscience, values or morals!
4. we do have some here on sheepishland using the taxpayers' monies.

Thats what happens in Singapore too. Young people disrespectful towards elders. Singapore is becoming an immoral society.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those old men were the young ones beating their old ones during the cultural revolution. So it's a tradition passes down from there.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/p63xt5AlahY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes indeed. They have a culture of violence that was started by the communists. They always want to rob the rich and give to the poor. Wrong values.