• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay in Army

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro.. i was from guards unit in the 90s.. gone thru the shit training together with my malay bros despite e fasting and friday prayers thing. So if guards can survive, i dun see why cannot survive in cdo?

Also in war, I rather be in a foxhole with a true blue sgporean malay den some fucking FTrash who is probably thinking of the best way to go AWOL!

Who say no malays in cdo? I know a few who are LRRPs and they are so good that they were sent north as part of their training missions. :biggrin:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its the same for Engineers formation till the recent injection of malay drivers that we noticed. It has always been a good mix of Chinese, Indians, Eurasians, Caucasians or Chindians all in harmony.

Since NSF till statoury age, I have only met 2 malay instructors in engineer formation who were seconded from the navy and both have moved on.

Given the nature of mobile operations, its pretty similar to armour. All commanders and men knows and understand the race issue in these units. And also the constant security clearance needed of each NSmen in these unit is mind boggling.

My eyebrows will only raise if EOD ever train a malay soldier in that trade.

Those were the days..... now it's different. They are not so sensitive on the race issues anymore. Their bigger problem is having the required manpower to fill up the units...... so if a m&d is available and passes the screening they'll take him in.

We even have malay fighter pilots. Recently one m&d trainee pilot was sent to the States to train on the F-16..... the Americans refused entry to him because his name has a Mohamad in it. :(
So the RSAF lan lan have to sent him to France to train.

So who's the racist here? :rolleyes:

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those were the days..... now it's different. They are not so sensitive on the race issues anymore. Their bigger problem is having the required manpower to fill up the units...... so if a m&d is available and passes the screening they'll take him in.

We even have malay fighter pilots. Recently one m&d trainee pilot was sent to the States to train on the F-16..... the Americans refused entry to him because his name has a Mohamad in it. :(

After 911, can you blame them for being paraniod? Same if you send a SAF muslim soldier to Country X for training ; you will get the same treatment or worst.

Its completely unheard of to start with. Our government taught us racial harmony. The SAF instilled upon us racial discrimination . So who is the bigger of two evil here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The americans are one of the biggest racists around but guess what their racism is always tolerated or overlooked by everyone else.

Meanwhile chinese are not even racist or simply state unflattering facts about other races and called mega racists.

You can see it from examples here like breadtalk creating a bread called nan der nay which some shit skins thought was racist to their language. :rolleyes:

Ppl whom complained this was racist in the US would be told to shut up and mind you random beatings or bullyings on minorities are an expected way of life over there but over here these assholes complain over every small thing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 911, can you blame them for being paraniod? Same if you send a SAF muslim soldier to Country X for training ; you will get the same treatment or worst.

Its completely unheard of to start with. Our government taught us racial harmony. The SAF instilled upon us racial discrimination . So who is the bigger of two evil here.

it's not discrimination lah!!!

It's playing it safe just like the US govt.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey comeon let's be fair to them.

The malays over there treat chinese very badly and there's no damn reason it's simply cos someone is born a chinese and he gets treated badly. Is that fair to him? Somehow i don't know why people allow malays to be illogical in their discrimination and it's okay yet always only hold chinese people accountable for so-called racist acts.

It's riddiculous. It's like focusing only on the bad deeds of a certain person i know and letting another person get away with murder and rape and theft.

like u say, dont only focus on other bad deeds. What the kelings, chinks, m&ds or whatever do up north is not my problem. At the very least, they admit there a racial issue problem up north.
So in a sense, they are more honest that papies proclaimation of racial harmony in singapore. How can lky claimed all ministars are there on merit when all knew kelings and mats have more chance of being elected as pope than being a PM in singapore as long as pap is in charge.
i am no saint but i rather be nationalist than a racist. Until the race discrimnation on civil service is remove, the malays and to a certain extend the tamils will continue to feel resentments against the chinese.
There were many misconceptions the malays have over the chinese and govt policies had did nothing to correct them. There are some discontentment in the malay community against the chinese having more opportunities in singapore.
actually the current elite education system promote by MOE only alienated the minority, especially the malays. The so call elite schools often dont even have a malays in their cohort. And these students are the future leaders who have no experience in an envoirment that include the minorities.
I really fear for singapore future in the next 20 years provided papies didnt not destroy singapore before that.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malay Commander shouts Hormat Senjata !!!:mad:

Half Malay contingent replied : Sir, tak boleh naik lah .... mesti dengar Rise aka Herb Alpert 1979 !!!:o:eek:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not really racial as in straight-forward discrimination and bigotry. It's more of the politics of the racial balance, cicumstances and consquences. It started with the merger and Malaysia stationed troops in Singapore as part of its territory. LKY wanted the co-title of Prime Minister and the Malaysian troops out. To cut the long story short, that ultimately ended in demerger and independence and the NS system.

There seem to be a lot of misunderstanding about LKY carrying the title of PM even during the merger with Malaysia when they have a PM. The merger between SG and Malaysia was more like HK and China. SG is granted a high level of autonomy and keep it's present government hence why LKY is allowed to keep the title of PM while still being part of the federation, as a member state

The main reason why we were kicked out was mainly due to political and racial reasons. Part of the agreement was that PAP and UMNO will not contest against each other but UMNO sent a team into SG during the elections and PAP did likewise and sent a team into MY states which totally pissed each other off. The other main reason was LKY campaigning against the pro-Bumi policy in favor of a "Malaysian Malaysia" policy which directly or indirectly caused the racial riots.

The reason why Mat were kept out of the armed forces for so long is directly related to
1)Most likely aggressor against SG is Malaysia which happens to be both a Malay and Muslim state
2)Racial Riots

They were not sure during time of war if the Malays would fight for us or against us. It is far safer to keep them in infantry or Civil defence force where they can do less damage should they turn against SG then say a Mat armored platoon. This was in fact been confirmed by our leaders a while back.

Lee Hsien Loong said:
"If there is a conflict, if the SAF is called to defend the homeland, we do not want to put any of our soldiers in a difficult position where his emotions for the nation may be in conflict with his religion"

With us approaching the 50th year mark, I think the leadership feels that the local Mat population would feel more for the country then their affiliation with their fellow race(same as the local Chinese not feeling any association to the China man) that they are now integrating Mat into the Army. The fact that we now have a Mat general goes to show how much have changed from just 10 years ago. It would be unthinkable to have a high ranking Mat officer back then

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I cut the long story short. You elaborated it.

But the Malaysian position is right. There couldn't be two PMs of Malaysia. Singapore was a state of Malaysia. It's different form the PRC-HK SAR relation. HK never claimed presidency or premiership titles.

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is hopeless, yellow skin bastards like you who have no idea of what colonialism is and what the end of British colonialism means.

It simply means that when British colonialism ended, the country was returned to the owners of the land, i.e. the Malays.

That is why the British no longer own Singapore even though they had "bought" it.

Understand? Too difficult a concept for you?

If m&d can think, pigs can fly. Understand moron.

btw, have u done with your mac or pizza delivery? Or have u done with your cargo or courts delivery? Dont keep the chinks waiting.......:oIo:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid yellow skin bastard. Why don't you learn the history of my land and the land of my forefathers before opening up your stupid mouth?

The history of your land is infested with your lazy sabai sabi ancestors. which in return , u will derive indonesia n malaysia. And their offspring will be m&d like u, draging every economy n chinks down. Think bout it before u open your bladdy mouth too....:oIo:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. I cut the long story short. You elaborated it.

But the Malaysian position is right. There couldn't be two PMs of Malaysia. Singapore was a state of Malaysia. It's different form the PRC-HK SAR relation. HK never claimed presidency or premiership titles.

Can't have two tigers in a mountain eh?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
If m&d can think, pigs can fly. Understand moron.

btw, have u done with your mac or pizza delivery? Or have u done with your cargo or courts delivery? Dont keep the chinks waiting.......:oIo:

I will tell you only if you tell me if you have chuck your old unwanted, chinky parents into some lousy old folks home like a good filial Chink child or if you reveal to me if you have given yourself a Western name despite having yellow skin and black hair and despite being named Chao Ah Beng at birth.

By the way, what is your "name" now? Jeremiah Andrew Chao?

Where is your pride in your "superior" culture?

Do you think you can stop me from returning your insults by issuing me infractions? Stupid chink. Want to fight but hide like a coward behind infractions.

I spit on you, you low class slit eyed, slant eyed chink.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
The history of your land is infested with your lazy sabai sabi ancestors. which in return , u will derive indonesia n malaysia. And their offspring will be m&d like u, draging every economy n chinks down. Think bout it before u open your bladdy mouth too....:oIo:

You stupid ultra-materialistic money faced Chink. Get into your stupid head that not every race and culture is obsessed with money and all things material like you chinks.

If you chinks think you are so good, you won't have the government importing foreigners to put spurs into your yellow hides. If you chinks think you are so good, you won't kao peh and kao bu everyday here about losing your jobs to foreigners.

Every employer will instead be rushing to employ you chinks instead of the foreigners because you are good value for money. Stupid chink. Where is the logic in all the rubbish you vomit out?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You stupid ultra-materialistic money faced Chink. Get into your stupid head that not every race and culture is obsessed with money and all things material like you chinks.

If you chinks think you are so good, you won't have the government importing foreigners to put spurs into your yellow hides. If you chinks think you are so good, you won't kao peh and kao bu everyday here about losing your jobs to foreigners.

Every employer will instead be rushing to employ you chinks instead of the foreigners because you are good value for money. Stupid chink. Where is the logic in all the rubbish you vomit out?
chill chill, dun get so angry
buy u a toy ok?
Classical_Guitar.jpg

:oIo::oIo::oIo: