• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malay in Army

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is our land, our tanah Melayu. We will defend it. We are not like you disloyal yellow skinned pendatangs whose loyalty is only towards money and never to your country . Why else do you think you yellow skinned pendatangs are found all over the world? Because you are loyal to your motherland, China? Or because more money can be made at the new places you migrate to?

Why else do you think yellow skin bastards move from China to Malaysia and then to Singapore and then to Australia and then to god knows where else to? Because you yellow skin bastards are loyal and can be trusted to be loyal to a country through thick and thin?

You yellow skin bastards are the worst untrustworthy and disloyal bastards amongst humanity. The only thing you can be trusted on is to be loyal to money.

If you have one bullet and you see a yellow skin bastard and a cobra, who should you shoot first?

Call the ghost-buster !!!:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Written by Major (Rtd) D.Swami
Friday, 26 November 2010
Centre for Policy Initiatives

Defence Minister Ahmad Zahid Hamidi remarked that non-Malays shun a military career because they lacked patriotism. His sense of history and of the contributions of the Chinese, Indians and our brothers from East Malaysia towards the sovereignty of Malaysia leaves something to be desired. Zahid’s is a racist and bigoted view, pure and simple.

I’ve previously blogged about the winners of valour awards, not including those who had laid down their lives, are maimed, and not forgetting the non-Malay police officers.

I guess when the Chinese and Indians were bleeding and dying for this country, Zahid might just have been a dirty glint in his father’s eyes. I am not insulting this dull fellow, just that this shallow-minded individual needs some input regarding who was the first Malaysian to be awarded the Pingat Gagah Berani. He was a Chinese! Sergeant Chong Yong Chin PGB of the First Federation Regiment.

Dey Zahid, I suppose you did not know that. Insults have to be politely reciprocated with civility, I am doing just that.

Did you not know who was the first recipient of the Pingat Gagah Berani in the Congo? That person too was a Chinese, Lieutenant Lee Ah Pow PGB, read about how shoddily he was treated too! It had to take Brigadier R.S. Noronha of the Indian army (during a UN peacekeeping mission in Congo) to recommend him for an award. Lt Lee had shown exemplary courage and tremendous restraint under fire, yet his own Malaysian high command overlooked his valour.

There was another young Chinese officer, Lt David Fu Chee Meng, who too was awarded the PGB at the Battle of Tanah Hitam.

So who's going to speak up for these malaysian chinese that did so much for their own country but got treated like shit all cos they don't belong to a particular race? :rolleyes:

Yet all the fucking time especially in sg's context ppl are always talking about the poor malays suffering under sg and such. WTF they are suffering here? :eek::oIo:

The reason why malays are not in key army positions is cos of practical reasons that you all know not becos the govt is racist and wants to keep malays out simply becos they are not chinese which is the exact opposite of how malaysia treats its chinese minorities. Over there it's simply cos of their race simply becos they are chinese that's it! Nothing more.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is our land, our tanah Melayu. We will defend it. We are not like you disloyal yellow skinned pendatangs whose loyalty is only towards money and never to your country . Why else do you think you yellow skinned pendatangs are found all over the world? Because you are loyal to your motherland, China? Or because more money can be made at the new places you migrate to?

Why else do you think yellow skin bastards move from China to Malaysia and then to Singapore and then to Australia and then to god knows where else to? Because you yellow skin bastards are loyal and can be trusted to be loyal to a country through thick and thin?

You yellow skin bastards are the worst untrustworthy and disloyal bastards amongst humanity. The only thing you can be trusted on is to be loyal to money.

If you have one bullet and you see a yellow skin bastard and a cobra, who should you shoot first?

hey m&d pappy dog, why did you m&ds leave your stupid indon islands and come to mudland then? :oIo: Why don't you stay in indon which is where all you m&ds originate from. Idiotic m&d australia has tons of m&ds but it never got taken over cos by you m&ds cos in essential you were all useless and worthless in fact it took the dutch and british to unite your dumb mudland and indon into 2 countries i remember you all have tons of different kingdoms on these 2 countries. Same for shitland aka india too. :oIo:

WHat a joke malays don't like money? Why do so many of you m&ds steal ppl's money and want to buy new stuff then? I thought only chinese ppl are materialistic.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is our land, our tanah Melayu. ...........

Johore already sold Singapore to Raffles in 1824. Which part of the word "sold" you don't understand.

Enjoy this nice song:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tA-Z1xxL6VA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tA-Z1xxL6VA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
... Because you are loyal to your motherland, China? Or because more money can be made at the new places you migrate to?

Listen to this song on the part (time 2:38) about Chinese going back to China. Dun worry, is in your language.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pd7ok4enXY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-pd7ok4enXY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Alpha Tango Bravo

Alfrescian
Loyal
:confused: Muslim commando ??? Must be new image changes in SAF; I just wonder how they can be operational during the fasting month and the regular friday prayers thingy.

bro.. i was from guards unit in the 90s.. gone thru the shit training together with my malay bros despite e fasting and friday prayers thing. So if guards can survive, i dun see why cannot survive in cdo?

Also in war, I rather be in a foxhole with a true blue sgporean malay den some fucking FTrash who is probably thinking of the best way to go AWOL!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johore already sold Singapore to Raffles in 1824. Which part of the word "sold" you don't understand.

Not only sold singapore away but during the formation of malaysia they kicked out singapore. If singapore was not kicked out chinese here would be subject to bumi fuck laws and these lazy m&ds would be lording over the chinese here just for being born m&ds.

The sultan could have sold singapore 100 times and singapore could have been kicked out 100 times and these unreasonable m&ds would still say singapore solely belongs to them.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The sultan could have sold singapore 100 times and singapore could have been kicked out 100 times and these unreasonable m&ds would still say singapore solely belongs to them.

That's why I say some Malays in Singapore are in denial on the Malay Land issue.

They just don't F**king understand that the Johore Sultanate already SOLD Singapore to the British.

No point signing a contract if it is not honoured!!

:biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
being from armour, i am qualify to say that armour is a chinese institution. Yes, there are kelings in the units, number less than 30 in a battlion of 800. Most of the kelings posted to QM while a while in S1 branch. As for Combat Teams, in my time, only one and he dont even have a keling name. His forefather came from Goa, so basically a keling mix. furthermore he only a M113 driver.
While there are some WOs and senior NCOs that are kelings in the Brigade, my battlion, both NSF and Reservist dont have kelings commanders. So it safe to say that in the last 10-15 years, SAF dont even want kelings in armour so what chance of a ah mat being posted to armour.
i always remember this incident in Tekong when i posted there for my last 7 mths of NSF, a Malay ell-tee regular asked me what was it like to be in armour and said he requests for transfer to armour was rejected. I dont have the heart to tell him he was rejected because he a malay.
As for commanders in armour, most of them are downright racist. Their rhetoric against our northern neighbour can put goebbels to shame. There always pep talks given by commanders on how the imcompenent the mats are, how lousy their weapons are. Sometime i felt they really underestimate the capabilities of the mats army.
sigh... no longer my problem as already received the watch.:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not really racial as in straight-forward discrimination and bigotry. It's more of the politics of the racial balance, cicumstances and consquences. It started with the merger and Malaysia stationed troops in Singapore as part of its territory. LKY wanted the co-title of Prime Minister and the Malaysian troops out. To cut the long story short, that ultimately ended in demerger and independence and the NS system.

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
So who's going to speak up for these malaysian chinese that did so much for their own country but got treated like shit all cos they don't belong to a particular race? :rolleyes:

Yet all the fucking time especially in sg's context ppl are always talking about the poor malays suffering under sg and such. WTF they are suffering here? :eek::oIo:

The reason why malays are not in key army positions is cos of practical reasons that you all know not becos the govt is racist and wants to keep malays out simply becos they are not chinese which is the exact opposite of how malaysia treats its chinese minorities. Over there it's simply cos of their race simply becos they are chinese that's it! Nothing more.

You have to be one of the stupidest yellow skins bastard I have encountered. If the Chinese in Malaysia are treated that badly, yellow skin bastards like you won't be complaining about them refusing to take up Singapore citizenship but staying on in Singapore as PRs and moving back to Malaysia to retire or when they have made enough money.

Stupid yellow dummy!

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey m&d pappy dog, why did you m&ds leave your stupid indon islands and come to mudland then? :oIo: Why don't you stay in indon which is where all you m&ds originate from. Idiotic m&d australia has tons of m&ds but it never got taken over cos by you m&ds cos in essential you were all useless and worthless in fact it took the dutch and british to unite your dumb mudland and indon into 2 countries i remember you all have tons of different kingdoms on these 2 countries. Same for shitland aka india too. :oIo:

WHat a joke malays don't like money? Why do so many of you m&ds steal ppl's money and want to buy new stuff then? I thought only chinese ppl are materialistic.

Stupid yellow skin bastard. Why don't you learn the history of my land and the land of my forefathers before opening up your stupid mouth?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I say some Malays in Singapore are in denial on the Malay Land issue.

They just don't F**king understand that the Johore Sultanate already SOLD Singapore to the British.

No point signing a contract if it is not honoured!!

:biggrin:

It is hopeless, yellow skin bastards like you who have no idea of what colonialism is and what the end of British colonialism means.

It simply means that when British colonialism ended, the country was returned to the owners of the land, i.e. the Malays.

That is why the British no longer own Singapore even though they had "bought" it.

Understand? Too difficult a concept for you?

Malays Must Vote PAP!

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will shoot U:oIo: Mak Yo Yo..... are u using a guitar rather than a gun during NS?

Stupid yellow bastard. It is okay for you yellow skin bastards to insult my race, culture, customs and and religion but when I insult you yellow bastards, you try to get me banned by infracting me.

Stupid chink!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
being from armour, i am qualify to say that armour is a chinese institution. Yes, there are kelings in the units, number less than 30 in a battlion of 800. Most of the kelings posted to QM while a while in S1 branch. As for Combat Teams, in my time, only one and he dont even have a keling name. His forefather came from Goa, so basically a keling mix. furthermore he only a M113 driver.
While there are some WOs and senior NCOs that are kelings in the Brigade, my battlion, both NSF and Reservist dont have kelings commanders. So it safe to say that in the last 10-15 years, SAF dont even want kelings in armour so what chance of a ah mat being posted to armour.
i always remember this incident in Tekong when i posted there for my last 7 mths of NSF, a Malay ell-tee regular asked me what was it like to be in armour and said he requests for transfer to armour was rejected. I dont have the heart to tell him he was rejected because he a malay.
As for commanders in armour, most of them are downright racist. Their rhetoric against our northern neighbour can put goebbels to shame. There always pep talks given by commanders on how the imcompenent the mats are, how lousy their weapons are. Sometime i felt they really underestimate the capabilities of the mats army.

hey comeon let's be fair to them.

The malays over there treat chinese very badly and there's no damn reason it's simply cos someone is born a chinese and he gets treated badly. Is that fair to him? Somehow i don't know why people allow malays to be illogical in their discrimination and it's okay yet always only hold chinese people accountable for so-called racist acts.

It's riddiculous. It's like focusing only on the bad deeds of a certain person i know and letting another person get away with murder and rape and theft.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least chinese ppl analyze issues logically before they make insults but still get held accountable.

Here are examples of malay insults on chinese ppl. Chinese ppl are pigs. Why? Cos they eat pigs. I mean how retarded is that type of insult? Not all chinese eat pigs and also since when does eating food make you become what you eat? Ppl would then be transforming to chickens, pigs and cows. Instead malays don't eat pigs cos pigs don't eat their own kind hence ppl in general don't eat other ppl don't you think so?

Compare the standards of insults traded by both camps and yet the malay one falls so far short but no one seems to even notice how retarded and stupid their insults hold.

Another one and it's by kelings and some m&ds. Chinese ppl are dirty cos they don't wash their ass after they shit. How dumb is that? How do you know if someone washes or wipes his bottom? How? You have to actually observe him doing it right?

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its the same for Engineers formation till the recent injection of malay drivers that we noticed. It has always been a good mix of Chinese, Indians, Eurasians, Caucasians or Chindians all in harmony.

Since NSF till statoury age, I have only met 2 malay instructors in engineer formation who were seconded from the navy and both have moved on.

Given the nature of mobile operations, its pretty similar to armour. All commanders and men knows and understand the race issue in these units. And also the constant security clearance needed of each NSmen in these unit is mind boggling.

My eyebrows will only raise if EOD ever train a malay soldier in that trade.