• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Compare Thai girls and Sinkie Gals

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any girl is better then sinkie girl. I have a szechuan 19yo mei mei and a decent looking Ah neh mei mei cooking and feeding me at home now. If I come home late, they will call and ask me if they should leave food for me. What a massive difference it is to sinkie girl which only cares which high class restaurant you would bring them tonight. :biggrin:

Very wise words..

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Prove it loser. Just another sinkie without balls and try to justified your ball-lessness by framing others. That is the usual sinkie behavior. i am right again.

You are right, i indeed am ignorant. I have not learned any of your evil ways :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eh Tonychat, why u never knight me and call me SIR LION? :biggrin::p:oIo:

You have to be a racist to your own race like tony (assuming you are chinese of course) and hate your own countrymen and bash them constantly and tony might call you sir. Probably actually give the impression taht you're not chinese and a keling since tony will lick keling ass like the dog he is.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to be a racist to your own race like tony (assuming you are chinese of course) and hate your own countrymen and bash them constantly and tony might call you sir. Probably actually give the impression taht you're not chinese and a keling since tony will lick keling ass like the dog he is.

I see. Seems like a very STRINGENT process before he will knight me. Pray tell...what are some of the benefits of being knighted by a Thai pimp? :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see. Seems like a very STRINGENT process before he will knight me. Pray tell...what are some of the benefits of being knighted by a Thai pimp? :biggrin:

Not stringent lah. Just bash sinkees, give the impression that you're not chinese which is the race tony hates the most and best is be a keling or ang moh since tony is a keling/ang moh/thai's dog.

The benefits are having ultra thick skin. To somehow become so delusional that you'll ignore almost the entire forum bashing you and somehow still think u're in the right and above everyone else.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow does your jamaican fren support gaza, gully or the alliance?

Ask him about passa passa and the dancehall queens and ask him which is his favourite sound system and if he has ever attended a sound clash.

I could go for the usual and ask him about reggae bands but then that's too cliche already.

Except for his accent and ganja, there is little else Jahmaican 'bout this guy. Most blue collar working class immigrants in Canada have little other than work from paycheck to paycheck and do the beer and bbq thing on weekends. I don't know whether they're all like that, but this guy doesn't seem to dig, reggae rap or other balck spiritual moosic. The work area around his desk at shipping/receiving is adorned with posters of oriental girls - Jenny/Jennifer (I myself not sure) Liu being his favourite jack-off fantasy.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except for his accent and ganja, there is little else Jahmaican 'bout this guy. Most blue collar working class immigrants in Canada have little other than work from paycheck to paycheck and do the beer and bbq thing on weekends. I don't know whether they're all like that, but this guy doesn't seem to dig, reggae rap or other balck spiritual moosic. The work area around his desk at shipping/receiving is adorned with posters of oriental girls - Jenny/Jennifer (I myself not sure) Liu being his favourite jack-off fantasy.

Cheers!

OIc so it's in canada. Canada has quite an ok carribean population especially in t-dot and they have their reggae, dancehall clubs etc.

I guess he's not into the yardie thing.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
thai women are prostitutes. they are cheap and know how to give u some gf feeling so you fall in love with them? suckers.

their real boyfriend and lover is enjoying his beer and laughing at you!

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore women will tell you to cut your own kukujiao because they find asian kkj too dirty! But the Thai women will cut it off for you & make sure you never find it!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Girls are girls, whether Thai or Singaporean or whatever. The first thing on their mind is, Can you feed me? It's usually euphemitised as, Can you take care of me? The whole world's expensive restaurants survive on girls asking or expectating guys to date them there. The fatest people are women, not men. By nature, women care about eating as first life priority. By nature, men care about sex. So the natural routine of life is men feed women to have sex with them.

Trust me, when I was in Thailand, Thai girl fed me. Cooked and fed me. I didn't mind paying for the shopping and marketing.

Miss this guy's posts. So refreshing to read his posts again here. RIP.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Girls are girls, whether Thai or Singaporean or whatever. The first thing on their mind is, Can you feed me? It's usually euphemitised as, Can you take care of me? The whole world's expensive restaurants survive on girls asking or expectating guys to date them there. The fatest people are women, not men. By nature, women care about eating as first life priority. By nature, men care about sex. So the natural routine of life is men feed women to have sex with them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_heaviest_people

His posts did contain some pearls of wisdom but not all his facts were accurate. In the list only 2 were women.