• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Real Donald Trump

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;LXo0hF5shiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXo0hF5shiw[/video]

homeless woman has released a video stating she is a “squatter” living in Trump Tower for free, and she tells what happened when Mr. Trump found out she was there.

As the woman films herself standing looking out the window, she says she came into Trump Tower “nearly nine years ago, and snuck in the building.”

She said she started occupying one of the empty rooms, and when the housekeeper discovered her the next day, she contacted the manager, who told the New York City Police. The police came and threatened her with arrest, but she would not leave.

The woman stated that Mr. Trump was then contacted by phone, and he came down to the room to speak with her in person – but instead of evicting her off the property, “he said that I could stay, and it’s been eight years.”

The woman claims that Mr. Trump also makes sure that she gets three meals a day, and a delivery of fresh flowers once a week. She said, “Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all. If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”

“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”

“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.

The video sent to us was originally posted on YouTube July 15, 2016, but it appears to have gone largely undiscovered, until now.

UPDATE: People familiar with the area have commented on YouTube that the view appears to be from the Trump International Hotel and not from Trump Tower. Others have noted that the woman may have a disability. So far nothing has come forth to discredit the woman’s story, except for the question of which Trump building she is actually in.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump allowed Black homeless woman to live in Trump Tower for 8 years, rent free

Donald Trump allegedly invited a homeless black woman to stay at Trump Tower after she was found squatting in the building. Although the story is still unconfirmed, this is just one of many instances where Trump has helped the less fortunate regardless of race or gender. The mainstream media are usually busy portraying Trump as a racist, bigot, or chauvinist. But Trump boasts a long and documented history of helping out — because it’s the right thing to do.

The homeless black woman reveals that, for eight years, she has been living in the Trump Tower for free. She says that she originally trespassed her way in before squatting in an empty room for the night. Police arrived the next day to address the situation. She was told she must leave the premises — or she would be subject to arrest.

“When I told them I would not go, they contacted Mr. Trump over the phone and he came down here. Instead of evicting me off the property, he said that I can stay and it’s been eight years I’ve been here,” she revealed. “Not only did he not evict me off the property, he made sure that I ate three meals a day by room service and that I get a delivery of fresh flowers every week.”

The woman goes on to express a great displeasure with the way the media portrays Trump as a bad person. She insists that if it weren’t for Trump’s generosity she would be homeless, in the streets, and most likely dead. The woman was never asked to pay a dime throughout the duration of her stay at the tower. “Donald Trump is not a bad guy, he’s a wonderful wonderful man, and everything I’m telling you today is true,” she concludes.

Trump treated his female employees very well

Trump’s female employees believe he is a champion of women as well as the less fortunate. Many of those who worked closely with trump say he was far ahead of his time for providing career advancement for women. Trump’s companies have promoted women in otherwise male-dominated industries, granting them entry into a new playing field.

Trump often told the female employees he worked with that he values women who can stand their ground in both legal battles, and on construction sites. Barbara Res was in charge of the Trump Tower’s 1980 construction. She recalls Trump telling the female employees that “men are better than women, but a good woman is better than 10 good men.”

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's compare to Lee Hsien Loong

Donald Trump Help the homeless and treat others with respect While sinkie loong go and slapped his colleague. No wonder sinkieland is doomed.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....slapping-incidence-is-true!-Read-all-about-it

http://sg-truth.blogspot.sg/2010/04/dhanabalan-slapping-incident.html

Subject: Dhana slapping incident

After getting his free ticket into PAP ministerialship, LHL was appointed
a second Minister of Finance (understudy to Richard Hu, the Minister in
charge of the ministry). Richard Hu's office was on the 43th floor (if I
remembered it correctly) of the Treasure Building off Shenton Way and LHL
had his office a few floors below.

During that period, the "inner" cabinet used to have pre-meetings before
the actual cabinet meetings where LKY would be present. It was at one of
these pre-meetings that the slapping incident occurred. LHL had earlier gone
to Richard Hu's office to request for a certain file, and when told by RH's
secretary that her boss was not around, LHL demanded the file and took it
with him without first obtaining verbal clearance from RH.

Later that afternoon when they were at the pre-meeting, RH chided LHL for
his behaviour, that he was not showing respect to senior members of the
cabinet. Present in the meeting was RH, LHL, Dhanabalan, Dr Tony Tan, Yeo
Ning Hong, and Deputy PM Goh Chok Tong. LHL brushed off RH's criticism, to
which Dr Tony Tan was the first to come to RH's assistance, telling LHL to
be more courteous in his behaviour. Dhanabalan then joined in the fracas and
agreed with TT. It was at this point LHL lost his cool and told Dhana off
with some racist remarks
(about him being Indian marrying a Chinese or
something to that effect). With sentiments riding high, Dhana countered by
saying that LHL's own sister also married an Indian, to which LHL reached
across the table and slapped Dhana
shouting "Leave my family affairs out of
this".

Dhana, TT and Yeo Ning Hong, then walked out of the meeting. It was at
this point that GCK, hitherto a quiet spectator in the heated dispute, stood
up and told LHL to stand down and that he would refer the incident to his
father. The 3 ministers were then recalled into the meeting. TT and Yeo Ning
Hing returned, but Dhana did not.

After GCK had reported the matter to LKY, the old man then forced his son
to apologise not only to Dhana but the other senior ministers as well. All 3
mentioned ministers who left the meeting tendered their resignation to LKY
(RH ate humble pie, continuing as if nothing happened). The old man
persuaded all the 3 disenchanted ministers to re-consider their decision.
Both TT and Yeo Ning Hong then agreed to rescind their resignation and
continue their services, with the condition that LKY reign in his wild card
son. Dhana told LKY that he could not continue but that he would stay on
until the next general elections, upon which he would not be contesting.

Subsequently a few years later Yeo Ning Hong stepped down, and a while
later so did TT.

You can see what a fucking spoilt brat LHL is. A fucking disgrace to sinkieland and to the world.

Last edited:

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;LXo0hF5shiw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXo0hF5shiw[/video]

homeless woman has released a video stating she is a “squatter” living in Trump Tower for free, and she tells what happened when Mr. Trump found out she was there.

As the woman films herself standing looking out the window, she says she came into Trump Tower “nearly nine years ago, and snuck in the building.”

She said she started occupying one of the empty rooms, and when the housekeeper discovered her the next day, she contacted the manager, who told the New York City Police. The police came and threatened her with arrest, but she would not leave.

The woman stated that Mr. Trump was then contacted by phone, and he came down to the room to speak with her in person – but instead of evicting her off the property, “he said that I could stay, and it’s been eight years.”

The woman claims that Mr. Trump also makes sure that she gets three meals a day, and a delivery of fresh flowers once a week. She said, “Donald Trump is not a bad guy at all. If it wasn’t for him, I’d be dead or in the street.”

“I asked him how am I going to pay him back for all this, and he told me I can pay him back when I get it… which is never.”

“Donald Trump is a wonderful, wonderful man,” the woman said.

The video sent to us was originally posted on YouTube July 15, 2016, but it appears to have gone largely undiscovered, until now.

UPDATE: People familiar with the area have commented on YouTube that the view appears to be from the Trump International Hotel and not from Trump Tower. Others have noted that the woman may have a disability. So far nothing has come forth to discredit the woman’s story, except for the question of which Trump building she is actually in.

repost of the video:

[video=youtube;pGqWSAOW8D8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGqWSAOW8D8[/video]

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
no matter who is the pra-shit-dent of USAss
he is controlled by the jews or working for the jews
trump is surrounded by evil jews, his daughters and sons all married to Jew

during erection , jews don't ask what the new president can do for americans
they asked " What can the new president do for the jews?"

evil jews are certainly the most patient race on earth.
they waited decades for the right opportunity to implement their plans.
to understand why cunt merkel is destroying her country , the german race and other european races
firstly , cunt merkel is a JEW.
secondly , the plan to destroy europe was conceived by an evil jew Coudenhove-Kalergi in 1922.
In his own words :
"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to
the elimination of space, time, and prejudice.
The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the
diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals.
Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people,
driving them to their future status as a leading nation."
Kalergi indicates that the residents of the future "United States of Europe" will not be the People of the Old Continent,
but products of miscegenation. He clearly states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and colored races,
thus creating a multinational flock with no quality and easily controlled by the ruling elite.

the jews considering themselves to be a superior race , a human race , while other races are not human.
this is in the teaching of Judaism.