• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The famous Lee Hsien Loong's slapping incidence is true! Read all about it...

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD class=l width=340> </TD><TD class=r>by Ross Worthington

RoutledgeCurzon · 2002
Hardcover
details (UK).
details (United States).
details (Canada).
details (Germany).
details (France).
ISBN: 978-0-7007-1474-2
ISBN-10: 0-7007
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dmsi8w.jpg

207krw2.jpg

ilkl7b.jpg

COW flu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is more likely that some of LKY's dogs Tak Boleh Tahan the Clown Prince and SLAPPED him instead, then Hush Hush covered up.

:wink:

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
img_dhanabalan.jpg

I dont mind if Lee Hsien Loong slapped me or kick me in the ass, as long as he pays me well, I can even let him slap me everyday left and right too.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is more likely that some of LKY's dogs Tak Boleh Tahan the Clown Prince and SLAPPED him instead, then Hush Hush covered up.

:wink:

i suppose those LKY's dogs have history of fixing the oppositions?

you're full of shit..

whorejinx

Alfrescian
Loyal
The likelihood of Whore Jinx slapping a PAP minister is much higher than her WIFE LOONG, he is absolute pussy.

LKY badly need to let his pussy son run his famileee business, and needed to spread this sort of rumors around about his son's acts of tyranny, so that the pussy DAUGHTER LOONG can run his famileee business.

Otherwise his famileee business will close shop.

:smile:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The likelihood of Whore Jinx slapping a PAP minister is much higher than her WIFE LOONG, he is absolute pussy.

LKY badly need to let his pussy son run his famileee business, and needed to spread this sort of rumors around about his son's acts of tyranny, so that the pussy DAUGHTER LOONG can run his famileee business.

Otherwise his famileee business will close shop.

:smile:

his father will send in the tanks to protect pinky ass :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I emailed LHL and asked him to come clean about the matter, but he said no lah, just a misunderstanding.

You see, LHL thought that he saw a mosquito resting on Dhanaban's right cheek. Being brought up in an environment that is squeaky clean without mosquitoes, houseflies and cockroaches, LHL couldn't stand the nonsense - especially in a palace so high up in the Tower. The 6-footer Lee reached across the table and being a left-hander, smacked the mosquito on the diminutive D's right cheek.

OMG, it wasn't a mosquito that LHL smacked but a mole that D has inherited for so long that LHL is unaware! Anyone - all the more so Sg cabinet ministers deliberating million and billion dollars decisions - could have mistakened, especially a black mole on a black background.

LHL was stunned, but D was even more stunned. Tony, who was busy reading his pre-meeting minutes, heard the smack and thought it was unbecoming for a young man to show such disrespect. And there the story goes - underwent mutation a few times - and ended up with the historic "LHL slapped D incident of 1990" that is of epic proportion.

We just have to wait for Hu, Tony and D's memoirs to have the other side of the story.

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, it wasn't a mosquito that LHL smacked but a mole that D has inherited for so long that LHL is unaware! Anyone - all the more so Sg cabinet ministers deliberating million and billion dollars decisions - could have mistakened, especially a black mole on a black background.

2pzn3na.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i heard that rumour but did not know if it should be believed

so someone did wrote a book on it

that is rather courageous of Dhanabalan

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice job Kojak....finally a 'rumour' put to rest.

Always heard of this incident. Debatable if it really happened. Now your ex-pose says it all.

Where to buy this book on-line?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old news but here's proof LHL slapped Dhana. For 20 years, many sinkies wonder if the story is true.

>20 years ago news already circulating, the cause of the slapping:

Dhana said, "If not for your father, you think you'd be here?" :oIo:

Loong angry :mad: and said, "If not for my father, you think you'd be here?" ... and *piak* :eek: