• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Buy a house in JB and become a public toilet

Btw do you know why he comes out of hiding? Right after this post that I ask people not to buy house in JB. Because he is the mudlander psychopath SINKIE from the JB forum. And btw SINKIE was always active at this hour. Another solid proof he is sinkie.

Hahahahaha mudlander psychopath SINKIE aka cottonmouth

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: IBD F U Disesenroth is Died?

Obviously freedom of expression is alien to nazi orientated Germans.........

To you shameless sinkie traitor dog, freedom of expression is telling shameful lies of women from Spore to Germany by hiding behind computer.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Another shameless liar. You have one post on citizen patrol but that was the third time you repeated that I am not authorized by Johor police to scold you. I am not searching for you but I do have good memories. Enough said.

And I scolded my neighbours as they deserved it for ignoring all my friendly letters and talk and smile and sweeping up their shit for one year. Don't come and tell me I am not authorized to scold these bastards vulgar words. In USA these barbarians would have been gunned down by people compared to me who had shown much patience and great tolerance of their nonsense for one year. You are obviously shielding your fellow barbarian bastards.

If you're referring to my one and only post so far about "Citizens on Patrol", to which you replied with:

please quote my exact words to support your argument, and I obviously won't accept any "insinuation" nonsense from you. :wink:
If you can't find those exacts words, then you are once again basically and obviously using a:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man
argument against me by putting words in my mouth, in order to refute my "argument" and make yourself look "good" and "high class". :rolleyes:

Even if we don't argue about the "public road" part, and just focus on the litter within your own house, and even if that's a crime in JB, have you been authorized by the JB government/police to punish criminals in any way (including scolding, especially if you are really a woman who used plenty of vulgar words against them in real life! :eek:)?
If not, then only the JB police/government are authorized to arrest them and punish them, right? :wink:
If you choose to be your neighbours' "policewoman", then the quarrel would obviously become some kind of "war" (and it seems to be already ongoing for some years now, according to you), which you are likely to lose, right? :(

It is more like the other way round, as I've explained earlier:

Even if this happened in Singapore, and you use your "long list of the litter lying on my garden and balcony" as evidence or "evidence" to present to the police, do you seriously think you have a good chance of even getting the police to arrest your neighbours, let alone prosecute them in court? :confused:
Nowadays, even photos might not be good enough; so if you don't have video evidence, the police are unlikely to arrest any suspect.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The "mudlander" coalition vs ginfreely

Those poems are where they should belong, in a thread dedicated to you no less. Teehee...

I just checked the open leg poem and others are still there in the poem thread. You are just doing wayang to create threads in flame war section and moving token posts but not those sexual oriented and disrespectful posts that I have highlighted and even provided the post numbers.

Why should these poems belong in the main section? You are a bully moderator who is a shameless liar. And I notice you don't move hans168 and cottonmouth sexual nonsense to the flame war and leave there song song for all to see but as soon as I replied to hans168 you moved my post and his post to the flame war section. That's very sly and cunning of you.

And pui your phua CB open leg mother with a son who thinks a virgin deserve a open leg poem. Many men fucked your phua CB open leg mother wife daughters from spore to JB. And these open leg dedication make sure you don't move it. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Is there real insane people in this forum?

LOL bully say stand up against a victim hahahahaha. Btw before you want to stand up like a man, leave your name and nric and not be the COWARD which you are posting shameless shit lies of me. Pui your phua Cb cunt bitch public toilet whore mother wife daughters fucked by filthy shit skins.

I feel that the first thing to do is to aggravate her further to make her go full retard; call her a lunatic, a mistress, a bitch, a chicken, a whore, a stinky stinky ccb, a public toilet that everyone loves to shit in. :biggrin:

Second thing is to put her under ignore so that you won't get to read her rubbish, the best way to handle a crazy bitch is to ignore her existence, she's just a barking dog with rabies.

Third when you see her transforming, eyes rolling backwards, floating in the air. The thing to do is to yank her cheebye mor and pull her towards you, give her one slap so hard that her fucking head will spin. Pinch and twist her nipples very hard to roll back her eyes if you want to. :biggrin:

Fourth, call a spade a spade. YOU CRAZY MOTHERFUCKING NUMBER 1 MOST POPULAR WHORE OF INDIA!!!!

Lastly, stand up against her like a man! Fuck her with a knife and give it a good stir till she admits her folly. :biggrin:

komoD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Poems to heal ginfreely's soul...

Knock knock knock
Ginnie play my cock
Lols lols lols
Ginnie play my balls.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who keep 5 or 6 dogs in tiny cages for long hours during the day and night. Resulting in these poor dogs barking nonstop and causing nuisance to neighbours. And yes many dogs cramped in tiny cages for long hours stink too.

Would you keep pet dogs in this manner? Only barbarian hypocrites will do that. At least the PRCs are honest to keep dogs like that are to eat them. Not like my hypocrite barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who think their pet dogs are not worthy of a decent living space in their homes and keep them in cages outside their house or at the edge of their house and yet portraying themselves as dog lovers on Facebook.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and meet barbarians who keep 5 or 6 dogs in tiny cages for long hours during the day and night. Resulting in these poor dogs barking nonstop and causing nuisance to neighbours. And yes many dogs cramped in tiny cages for long hours stink too.

Would you keep pet dogs in this manner? Only barbarian hypocrites will do that. At least the PRCs are honest to keep dogs like that are to eat them. Not like my hypocrite barbarian mudlander Chinese neighbours who think their pet dogs are not worthy of a decent living space in their homes and keep them in cages outside their house or at the edge of their house and yet portraying themselves as dog lovers on Facebook.

Do you think barbarians deserve vulgarities? Abusing dogs can. Abusing human can. But give them vulgarities cannot? Only mudlander bastards will say that. I would say barbarians abusing others deserved to be gunned down after talking nicely has no effect.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely vs JohnTan

Ah your naked walk of shame again. I ask you a virgin did what crime that should be punished by naked walk of shame? Pui your phua Cb mother wife daughters smelly pussy doing walk of shame.

Clearly the Indons do not watch 'Game of Thrones'. I am impressed by their strict morality. Otherwise, a proper walk of shame should be done naked. The AMDKs should have been made to do their WoS naked!

[video=youtube;oJsOK9Tc60M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsOK9Tc60M&t=91s[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

Ah your naked walk of shame again. I ask you a virgin did what crime that should be punished by walk of shame? Pui your phua Cb mother wife daughters smelly pussy doing walk of shame.

This is your walk of shame, you loony!

[video=youtube;kVigxRU93ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVigxRU93ls[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Buy a house in JB and a virgin become punished by naked walk of shame.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: AMDKs Forced To Do 'Walk of Shame' In Indonesia!

This is your walk of shame, you loony!

[video=youtube;kVigxRU93ls]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVigxRU93ls[/video]

That naked man is you bastard and those naked women are your phua CB smelly pussy mother wife daughters.