• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PLA Colonel laughing at SAF Terrex technology 17 years behind PRC junks!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This whole thing was so stupid and unnecessary in the first place. the SAF never needed the Terrex and never asked for it. The SAF has always operated tracked infantry fighting vehicles for decades going back to the M113 and Bionix. The only role that wheeled AFVs had in the last 40 years in the SAF was for specialty roles like mobile SAM platform and airbase security under ADA, using the Cadillac Cage V100 and V200 4 wheeled vehicles. For some reason, some dumbshit asshole in ST wanted to try a repeat of the SA-80 assault rifle debacle of the 1980s. they contracted with Timoney, the drunken Irish AFV makers, to build the Terrex for the export market. ST was planning to sell it overseas to generate sales. Someone forgot to tell them that the market for wheeled AFV is quite limited in the world. To make the Terrex more marketable, it was decided that the SAF will purchase a token 135 vehicles, so that at least ST can claim the vehicle is in service some where.

Having now been stuck with the Terrex, the SAF had to make up some tactical doctrine for its use. Hence the formation of the motorized infantry battalions like 2 and 5 SIR. Their specialty is doing urban assaults and fighting in FIBUA. This is not the vehicle for urban warfare, in fact no one in the world uses a wheeled IFV dedicated for urban warfare. They use wheeled IFVs for reconnaissance, scouting, quick reaction force, etc. For urban fighting, you need the heaviest armoured IFV you can find. The ISraelis who have a lot experience attacking Palestinian and Lebanon urban areas use converted Centurion tanks as their APC and IFV vehicles. these vehicles are so heavily armoured and they are tracked vehicles, they can take multiple RPG hits and IEDs. I just don't see a Terrex surviving long in a urban environment filled with many threats.

SAF and MINDEAF must be really tulan now at what is happening in the Terrex confiscation nightmare.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Semi auto is much more accurate than full auto. Full auto is wasting bullets like Rambo Bo-Bo shooters.

There is a purpose for full auto usage and for semi auto usage. i can see that you have never done NS. I would guess u are a non sinkie.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is a purpose for full auto usage and for semi auto usage. i can see that you have never done NS. I would guess u are a non sinkie.

There's a rifle in cs and cod and battlefield that shoots 3 bullets at a time,fn something.gay as fuck and everyone hates it.is that full auto or semi auto.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLA strength from army, navy to airforce is overwhelmingly superior compared apple to apple with Japan, according to chink analyst.

[video=youtube;_9kc1yqCzaU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kc1yqCzaU[/video]

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PLA strength from army, navy to airforce is overwhelmingly superior compared apple to apple with Japan, according to chink analyst.

[video=youtube;_9kc1yqCzaU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kc1yqCzaU[/video]

of course if china cannot kick japan's ass in this day and age i would chop.japan is nothing more than america's lapdog bitch nigga my little pony stuffed toy.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore has a long history of acquiring arms from overseas e.g. M16 from Colt, artillery & mortars from Soltam, jets from the americans.

Whatever they make locally is to eliminate the cost of licensing fees & not to have a better product. Chartered Industries was accused by Colt for not paying the licensing fees for the M16 rifles. That is why Mindef/PAP/LKY looked at producing their own SAR80 & eventually SAR 21.

With the reputation for being cheap I would be surprised that anyone thinks that Spore is developing & manufacturing state of the art weapons :biggrin:

Gong Cheers Bye, PRC will NEVER use Western rubbish arms like M-16. Theirs are way superior.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not completely accurate. The PRC colonel may be right but he is completely ignorant for saying PRC can replicate any combat configuration. The hardware is just a small part of the equipment but the software technology makes a world of difference. Just like China can be huge and full of potentials but it will never be the world leading economy because nobody trust China. Their reputation for being capable of the world's worst crime just for monetary gains mean the RMB will never be the world currency like the USD; maybe in another 80 years. Their people have the body but not the soul.

SAF has been buying 1-2 and then manufacturing the hardware for ages. Our ships are great examples - we buy two and then make four more according to the blue prints. However, the military equipment inside is completely purchased from overseas. You can put PRC and Singapore Terrex and they will looked exactly the same but on the battle ground, the equipment and the people will make the difference.

U r completely IGNORANT.

Dreaming software farts?

U put an Ah-Beng-Tech Nintendo Sega game screen inside a Garbage truck like TERREX u dream high tech? Go fucking fly kite!

Only STUPID SAF MORONS needs that crap Nintendo screen because otherwise they will only end up shooting at each other. Even MAF Vietcong ISIS won't be as STUPID as SAF! Understand?

Uniquely SG!

TERREX is junk period.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;Ss-5Exh468c]https://youtu.be/Ss-5Exh468c[/video]

[video=youtube_share;4b1vsZ-m24o]https://youtu.be/4b1vsZ-m24o[/video]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/HJ-12

@22kg kill range 4km. 1 man to fire. 2 men to reload. FIre and Forget. Can immediately reload or retreat after firing, missiles finds and hit target by own vision n image recognition. Automatic fly up and then plunge down to hit most vulnerable top commander hatch area.

Cheap and Extremely good.

1 meter thick steel armoured plate can be penetrated.

How many Ah-Beng-Tech TERREX targets can u provide PLA for shooting? 10K?

100 WZ10 Copters to kill all in 40 mins.

obama.bin.laden

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;dmjp_JWAyaM]https://youtu.be/dmjp_JWAyaM[/video]

[video=youtube_share;IQq8TzEASdU]https://youtu.be/IQq8TzEASdU[/video]

All the TERREX SAF find themselves inside body bags after 1hr of attacks from the air.

chontosh-body-bags.jpg

dead-body-bags-250x250.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am very happy I made your day, u pathetic piece of dog shit.

wow so thick skinned after making such a glaring and stupid mistake tries to turn it around like you trying to make my day. :rolleyes:

Rather it's cos you're so fucking stupid you cannot even tell prc apart from taiwanese and claim you have some form of intelligence in that cranial space where your brain is supposedly located when you should be looking at your rear end. :biggrin:

Btw speaking of shit i understand you are rather different from the majority of humans in that waste matter also spews out from that orifice below your nose in which you eat from along with your rear end. Tell me how is it like being able to shit from both ends?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak. PRC Chinese laugh at sinkies ok, other races laugh cannot? Chinese dog Jah where are you? :confused: