• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious An old auntie story

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me guess.. Those with kidney failure, eat meat, processed food daily and didn't drink enough water..

This is what happen when you eat meat and live unhealthily.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to hospital for medical check up. Met and auntie, she asked Xiao Jie, what happened to you.
I said kidney failure. She said so young also kidney failure arr. I then just smile back and didn't know how to reply also.

Later auntie told me nephrologist asked her to start dialysis but she just keep delay.
And I keep telling that auntie if no dialysis and she may die. I asked her to approach social worker for help or NKF.

Then she said she told doctor she no money to dialysis as her only Daughter works in Sheng Siong, earns 1400 per month. Then her Husband sometime work, sometime no work. Then the Daughter still have to take care 2 children in secondary school.

I see her situation , feel so sad for her. I hope doctor can start dialysis for her asap and please also ask a social worker to follow up her case.

I also asked auntie how she came to hospital since she so ill. Then she told me she taking mrt with her Husband( an old man).

Sometime I see myself so miserable but I looks at them. I feel so blessed that I can afford dialysis expenses and still can earn money to support myself.

Before I leave, I keep reminding her no dialysis will die , and ask her speak to doctor.

Your advice maybe wrong. In pap zikapore, it is better to die (and free your loved ones of the burden) than to live a few months more in misery created by the pap.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately it's a sad reality facing us. As you age, all illness will creep up upon you. Singapore is really a place u can die but dun get sick. If I 70 yo kenna kidney failure I will go ask for morphine overdose n just go. Don't burden others.

If u r rich u can buy a kidney no need dialysis. In exchange one day jail sup sup water.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wasted why u din tell that aunty that if she exercises

by collecting card boxes her kidney can improve

tell her our minister say one

u see all those old ppl collecting card boxes bery healthy lo

all their kidneys still very strong

Ask aunty and family who they voted for

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately it's a sad reality facing us. As you age, all illness will creep up upon you. Singapore is really a place u can die but dun get sick. If I 70 yo kenna kidney failure I will go ask for morphine overdose n just go. Don't burden others.

If u r rich u can buy a kidney no need dialysis. In exchange one day jail sup sup water.

Yes.i agree...no point enriching medical corporations n bringing agony n burdens to the family.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess is 50 plus
According to Leongsam's signature, he turned 50 over four months ago. :wink: :p

attachment.php

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a kidney disease, especially end stage kidney disease.
You will face the problem of nausea, no appetite and tired most of the time.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If things happened to you , not sure you all still can say this so easy.
If I sense that I'm near death, I would:
1. close my eyes,
2. silently say my last prayers in my heart and
3. slowly and deeply breathe my last breaths until I finally die. :wink:

If you have a kidney disease, especially end stage kidney disease.
You will face the problem of nausea, no appetite and tired most of the time.
If you have:
wikipedia.org/wiki/End-stage_kidney_disease (ESKD)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidney_failure#Chronic_kidney_disease
there is a good chance that you contracted multiple myeloma, a kind of cancer, in the first place:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_myeloma#Kidney_failure
which was precisely what happened to my grandmother, as I've mentioned before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?217460-blood-in-urine&p=2490311#post2490311
Kidney failure can also be a symptom of:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_myeloma#Kidney_failure
healthline.com/health/cancer/multiple-myeloma-kidney-failure
which was the precise cancer my grandma died from.
And both her kidney disease and cancer were probably caused by many decades of consuming food and drinks that had been sweetened with very unhealthy added artificial sugar, as I've explained before:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235609-How-Big-Sugar-Enlisted-Harvard-Scientists-to-Influence-How-We-Eat&p=2512976#post2512976
Sugar is probably a contributor to the high rates of cancer we are seeing today.
Yes, and I dare say sugar is certainly one of the two main activators of "cancer genes" to produce cancer cells, like what I've said before in another thread:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?235124-Chemotherapy-a-friend-just-want-for-it&p=2506131#post2506131
The best defense against cancer is "good genes".
I agree. :wink:

But just like "fat genes" have to be activated by an unhealthy diet and lack of exercise before such a person can become fat (and I think you will agree with me on this because you've posted about this issue before), people with "cancer genes" can only contract cancer if those "cancer genes" are activated by an unhealthy diet, mainly meat and sugar:

Sugar Doesn't Just Feed Cancer, It Causes Cancer - Cancer Defeated Newsletter #77
cancerdefeated.com/newsletters/Sugar-feeds-cancer-and-causes-cancer.html

And here are the key sections from the above long article I linked to:
but because she had good genes (like what Leongsam said), she lived until her early 90s.

As for your case, if you're still well below 60 (i.e. still very far from even starting old age) and are suffering from ESKD now, then I suspect your genes are not very good, to say the least....

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
please la, dialysis won't die so early one.

just have to endure the pain of needle poke.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Went to hospital for medical check up. Met and auntie, she asked Xiao Jie, what happened to you.
I said kidney failure. She said so young also kidney failure arr. I then just smile back and didn't know how to reply also.

Later auntie told me nephrologist asked her to start dialysis but she just keep delay.
And I keep telling that auntie if no dialysis and she may die. I asked her to approach social worker for help or NKF.

Then she said she told doctor she no money to dialysis as her only Daughter works in Sheng Siong, earns 1400 per month. Then her Husband sometime work, sometime no work. Then the Daughter still have to take care 2 children in secondary school.

I see her situation , feel so sad for her. I hope doctor can start dialysis for her asap and please also ask a social worker to follow up her case.

I also asked auntie how she came to hospital since she so ill. Then she told me she taking mrt with her Husband( an old man).

Sometime I see myself so miserable but I looks at them. I feel so blessed that I can afford dialysis expenses and still can earn money to support myself.

Before I leave, I keep reminding her no dialysis will die , and ask her speak to doctor.

Oh you are female?

You chio or not? How old or young are you?

Can tease with some pictures? :biggrin:

Just asking you on behalf of the other samsters.

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you are female?
krafty once said this over two years ago:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?187925-Krafty-Hotbot-Nutbush-SNTCK&p=1973897#post1973897
i already said me and SNTCK are gay brudders...:o:biggrin::p
so I don't think SNTCK is a woman, especially since he's probably one of krafty's many clones. :wink:

You chio or not? How old or young are you?
krafty was 36 in 2010:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?55413-Is-36-years-of-age-too-old-to-look-for-a-job
and 41 last year (2015):
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?219226-is-41-year-old-considered-old-in-s-pore
do you all think 41 year old is considered old in sinkieland?:o