• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Beware of this forum owner

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is one samantha leong. not bad looking.

image.jpg

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you just lose a majority share of the company to Samantha ?

Uncle Sam, I thought you own this site/company.

Don"t tell me, Samantha and Sam are one and the same person.

It means all these while, your " lanjiao" did'nt grow and was'nt there at all.....

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle Sam, I thought you own this site/company.

Don"t tell me, Samantha and Sam are one and the same person.

It means all these while, your " lanjiao" did'nt grow and was'nt there at all.....

Sam Leong should at least explain why he thinks the owner of this forum ( which obviously he is implying he is not ) is the biggest conwoman around instead of danging a open-ended statement to the public and nobody has the faintest idea of what he is talking about. Is he ( or she ) trying to pull our legs ?