• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anybody here catch pokemon?

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
The game developer must be walked through every corner of Singapore. Mural pictures on the wall of a small housing estate are accurate. The predestrian path beside road are clearly marked.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The game developer must be walked through every corner of Singapore. Mural pictures on the wall of a small housing estate are accurate. The predestrian path beside road are clearly marked.

no lah. pics are from test users submitting suggestions for pokestops and if there's no clear pic, a streetview pic is used. can use streetview to see many of the street art murals and points of interest today. i use streetview to check out appearance of retail shops, restaurants, and residential neighborhoods without the need to go there. there are road and park signs on streetview that are outdated or removed but they appear on pokestops. i have documented a case already in my thread.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of it, tourism board should develop app along this model, e.g., Top 100 local food eateries for food category, Top 100 local spas for entertainment category.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think of it, tourism board should develop app along this model, e.g., Top 100 local food eateries for food category, Top 100 local spas for entertainment category.

aiyah, sg is always behind the times. and market is too small for such a localized app. if anything, it has to be a private start-up instead of gov to develop the app and sell it to the global market. the augmented reality market for apps is now wide open. there will be niche followers, such as share and superimpose your shit pic in any location you are at now. shit tells a thousand stories about your health.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boss should hv done it eons ago n capture all the fresh shop soapland joint massage places etc n rare Street hookers in places like rws, Mbs n Orchard. They will b called Pukimon go.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
pokomon_zpss6h1k1ak.jpg

pokomon appears in all places

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I so far caught 33 Pokemon Liao. Just now went Serangoon centre had lunch. There also a lot Pokemon.

Alfrescian
Loyal

if those clowns at STB are doing their jobs properly, we would need the IRs and F1 to boost tourist arrivals.....

SkinTrade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I so far caught 33 Pokemon Liao. Just now went Serangoon centre had lunch. There also a lot Pokemon.

LOL 33 u still have a long way to go... why travel to hunt when.... u can use GPS spoofing... LOL .... but.... if get caught by Niantic and account get ban..... don't blame me ok? LOL LOL