• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good grief! Prata in ICU

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
had a great dinner with him and his wife when they were in sf at the nikko hotel. at that time he was still president of sg. he and his first lady were gracious and humble enough to hang around with me for quite a while, and we even took a selfie together. he's still loyal to japan as he would check into a jap hotel even though as pres he could put up at the westin st. francis at union square or ritz carlton up the hill. hope he recovers in time for ndp.

Wow, what idol worship from you. Did you suck his cock right there on the reception hall?

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the PAPzis abolished the title of 'first lady'. When Mrs Ong Teng Cheong passed on while Mr Ong was still in office, the PAPzis prevented him from holding the wake at the Istana and said that Mrs Ong should not be referred to as 'first lady' given that it was not in the constitution. They insisted that she had no office and so happened to be married to the president.

So, please do not contradict the PAPzis by referring to Mrs Nathan as the 'first lady'.

had a great dinner with him and his wife when they were in sf at the nikko hotel. at that time he was still president of sg. he and his first lady were gracious and humble enough to hang around with me for quite a while, and we even took a selfie together. he's still loyal to japan as he would check into a jap hotel even though as pres he could put up at the westin st. francis at union square or ritz carlton up the hill. hope he recovers in time for ndp.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some grassroots leaders and I would be going to visit Mr. Nathan soon. We will be praying for his recovery. We are also trying to see if we can get pastor rony or apostle lawerence khong to come join us and pray for Mr. Nathan.

.... and don't forget to set up a shrine at the hospital compound like those porlumpars who did it for LKY, bow three times in front of prata man's photo before going up to his ward.

Con Hee is more powerful. You should ask him to join and pray with you. He had said God would love you more if you gave more ... prata man would not mind to give away his wealth if he could have the chance to recover and stay alive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the PAPzis abolished the title of 'first lady'. When Mrs Ong Teng Cheong passed on while Mr Ong was still in office, the PAPzis prevented him from holding the wake at the Istana and said that Mrs Ong should not be referred to as 'first lady' given that it was not in the constitution. They insisted that she had no office and so happened to be married to the president.

So, please do not contradict the PAPzis by referring to Mrs Nathan as the 'first lady'.

it's ok. i conferred title of 1st lady on her at my own turf.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They usurped the title for whore jinx.
Whoever refers to Nathan wife as First Lady shall be sent to labour camp

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders are trying to see if we can get the Nathan family to bring down the family heirloom - the japanese samurai sword that was bestowed on our former president during WW2. Rumour has it that this sword has magical healing properties.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best day to celebrate to bid Prata farewell is on this 8 August and on 9 August NDP parade all wear black as mark of respect.
Prata is the world most expensive ribbon cutter.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
my ah mah say old man will visit prata man and

will bring him along at the end of the 7th moon

cos old man have a vvip check-in lane

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of us grassroots leaders are trying to see if we can get the Nathan family to bring down the family heirloom - the japanese samurai sword that was bestowed on our former president during WW2. Rumour has it that this sword has magical healing properties.

Yes, you bear down the sword on him, if it cuts...the magical power has expired & it doesn't....well!...it works. It cuts...you know, what will expire?