• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat ah!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

halo auntie lee buay jiu hu choo kia zeng hu choo suey ho jiu hu lang kia si boh

Knnbccb buay song jiu hu kia then go hit them like what I did. Don't be a coward using clone to hit on own kind. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: After SGH, another case of nurses don't follow protocols at CCK polyclinic. Huat

Knnbccb shameless sinkie traitor dog keep bullying own kind. I never buy hdb in my life, never get a cent of hdb subsidy in my life. I buy condo rent out also to high income expats. High class enough? so shut up your big mouth lying about me non stop KNNBCCB LJ lang with prostitute dog family.

And my high income generating condo was bought for much less than 500k. Jealous ambulance? haha hahaha teach you a lesson. Don't look down on people. Last time poor doesn't mean always poor. So proud of my achievement that was done without selling body or soul unlike my barbarian MALAYSIAN Chinese mistress neighbour. Lol

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie yit kwan jiu hu choo si boh lui gian png eh lang buay eh si boh

And my high income generating condo was bought for much less than 500k. Jealous ambulance? haha hahaha teach you a lesson. Don't look down on people. Last time poor doesn't mean always poor. So proud of my achievement that was done without selling body or soul unlike my barbarian MALAYSIAN Chinese mistress neighbour. Lol

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie yit kwan jiu hu choo si boh lui gian png eh lang buay eh si boh

haha hahaha Spore condo bought two decades ago. Jealous and want to slander me again? Btw bought it with salary less than 3k per month maximum loan. I got guts not like you coward only know how to insult people with lies. Hahahah.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie yong gong zek kim heng condo gah wu hian lui heng jiu hu choo si boh

haha hahaha Spore condo bought two decades ago. Jealous and want to slander me again? Btw bought it with salary less than 3k per month maximum loan. I got guts not like you coward only know how to insult people with lies. Hahahah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie yong gong zek kim heng condo gah wu hian lui heng jiu hu choo si boh

Ah pek don't be jealous lah. Just go n buy n rent out your hdb lah. Hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Btw cpf or not is still my money hor. As long as don't rob or steal or sell body or soul all ok very high class lol not like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE mistress neighbours.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie buay jiu hu choo jin high class si boh

Btw cpf or not is still my money hor. As long as don't rob or steal or sell body or soul all ok very high class lol not like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE mistress neighbours.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie wah buang zeng hu choo buay lee eh jiu hu choo eh sai si boh

better than nothing like you lah. Only know how to insult people with your hdb. Hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie wah buang zeng hu choo buay lee eh jiu hu choo eh sai si boh

Cannot lah you poor fuck where got money to stop working in Spore and buy my JB house. Go work until you die lah. Be contented with your HDB and job in Spore.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie lee eh jiu hu choo lau bung zho gwa cha poon ho lah si boh

Cannot lah you poor fuck where got money to stop working in Spore and buy my JB house. Go work until you die lah. Be contented with your HDB and job in Spore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie lee eh jiu hu choo lau bung zho gwa cha poon ho lah si boh

Yeah wait for you low class bastard to buy my house will become what you described.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Paging Sam. Can you kindly create a thread for ginfreely and ambulance to flame war to their hearts content?

Oh well I guess maybe not cos all the sinkies are like that anyway.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo loh goon ho boh dua mbbs singapura + kennerder boleh si boh

Paging Sam. Can you kindly create a thread for ginfreely and ambulance to flame war to their hearts content?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

halo auntie wah sio ah zway zua ho lee poh pee lee si boh

You want to be snake or be dog also can. Who cares? Just fuck off to Pakistan. I no need you to poh pee.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You also remember his flame war section? No use lah this is not the first time terrorists disrupted my serious threads with insults and the admin bo hew so I just deal with them by returning insults lor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unfortunately this thread has been destroyed by a bastard. If not more people can get to read about the major mistake by the nurses. Well it's not my loss but sinkies' loss.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You also remember his flame war section? No use lah this is not the first time terrorists disrupted my serious threads with insults and the admin bo hew so I just deal with them by returning insults lor.

Btw I just realised the unjust Admin has banned my clone Drath without any reason given. Looks like this is forum for barbarians and run by barbarians. Continue to rejoice in your barbarian bullying and your sinkies' descendants will pay for the injustice you did to me. Hahahahah.