• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkies Kick Jiuhu Ass! Rich Sinkie Floors Jiuhu Technician!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
they were referring to you and the apple didnt fall off too far from the tree

You are then the rotten apple that didn't fall far from the tree. Must be a descendant of criminals to condone and called for protection of slandering criminals. Typical ill bred mudlander dog behaviour exactly like those in the JB forum. Pui!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ginfreely, it's past 12 midnight in sg. what are you doing up at such an ungodly hour? no hubby, no bf? i'm starting my graveyard shift now. you can cum lim kopi with me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look this mudlander snake bad-mouthed me again. Yeah right sinkies complaint govt of unfair protection of foreigners is call whining but mudlanders Chinese complaint govt of unfair protection of bumi is call seeking justice. Yet another proof of what I said about mudlander dogs here are double standard in everything. Hypocrites to the max . In Msia you will see their true colours of how they protect their own nationality. Sinkies so what in Spore? Wait till you see how in Msia these same people say Msian then can be committee member of resident committee in JB. Don't even need to talk about protecting jobs. You will definitely not hear them say mudlanders so what in Msia? Hypocrites lah, proven again and again.

HAHAHAHAH. wake up sleepy head. Employers are not as stupid as you. they would employ who ever does the job effectively for the lowest pay, whether american, aussie, filipino, chinaman or mudlander or even employing a donkey who can replace you is immaterial.
who gives a shit whether you are sinkie or not? Only stupid lazy arrogant people like you think you are smarter than these FTs . even your garmen have given up hope on useless sinkies like you. wake up to the real world. only stupid lazy arrogant people like you and ginfreely think the whole world owes you a living. Continue dreaming please while others work harder and better than you for far less pay. ALL employers know it. it happens everywhere in USA, australia, etc. this is meritocracy so stop your useless whinings like a pariah dog.
even MM once said sinkies are daft(ie stupid) and champion grumblers ie blardy whiners. go read his biography. hahhahahahhahahah even my sinkies employers friends says the same things. simple logic and plain truth hurts right? no wonder you and ginfreely just whine and whine as you all are bornlosers who can do nothing about it. just plain sour grapes. hahahhah

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am very sure most of the staffs tere are JiuHuKias. All spoke mandarin like locals.

Good that you confirm them to be mudlanders. Yes I think can bet on that. Mudlanders only cliche with mudlanders or running dogs sinkies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The case which had such clear CCTV footage of perpetrators should be classified as
1. An illegal gathering of more than 5 persons from video clip
2. Rioting; female ring-leader; Umbrella lady
3. Assault with pointed weapon (umbrella)
4. Indecent exposure by umbrella lady; Chao Keng exposing panties (wardrobe malfunction)?

So far; no action taken by police?
Trouble makers who are Non Pink IC holders should be DEPORTED and have their SG PR status CANCELLED!

That day I watched the news said police is investigating this case. Yes please jail all these foreigners that create job for Spore police. If they can behave like that in Spore, you can imagine how they behave like king in their own country to bully people they think they can bully.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ginfreely, it's past 12 midnight in sg. what are you doing up at such an ungodly hour? no hubby, no bf? i'm starting my graveyard shift now. you can cum lim kopi with me.

Yeah you ought to get to your graveyard shift work of collecting all the shit of humans - and mudlander dogs here as well - so that come morning you can have all the shit to eat and RIP for good.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are then the rotten apple that didn't fall far from the tree. Must be a descendant of criminals to condone and called for protection of slandering criminals. Typical ill bred mudlander dog behaviour exactly like those in the JB forum. Pui!

Typical rabid baitch slandering everyone. Thanks goodness you dont come over. Ill make sure the blanga send you to the sex slave market n rid sbf of a pest.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical rabid baitch slandering everyone. Thanks goodness you dont come over. Ill make sure the blanga send you to the sex slave market n rid sbf of a pest.

I never slander anyone including you. Dare to do don't dare to admit that you condone slandering criminals and called it SBF spirit to protect these criminals. And come over where? So you are indeed a mudlander dog in JB. Pui! Want to get bangla to send me to slave market. This is enough criminal threat to terrorise me. Now people can all see the vicious true colours of mudlander criminals.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of arrogance......see what you've written thus far...........your writtings reflects the standard profile of a jiuhu kia, jiuhu kia mentality and papee cocksucker for personal immediate gains.

HAHAHAHAH. wake up sleepy head. Employers are not as stupid as you. they would employ who ever does the job effectively for the lowest pay, whether american, aussie, filipino, chinaman or mudlander or even employing a donkey who can replace you is immaterial.
who gives a shit whether you are sinkie or not? Only stupid lazy arrogant people like you think you are smarter than these FTs . even your garmen have given up hope on useless sinkies like you. wake up to the real world. only stupid lazy arrogant people like you and ginfreely think the whole world owes you a living. Continue dreaming please while others work harder and better than you for far less pay. ALL employers know it. it happens everywhere in USA, australia, etc. this is meritocracy so stop your useless whinings like a pariah dog.
even MM once said sinkies are daft(ie stupid) and champion grumblers ie blardy whiners. go read his biography. hahhahahahhahahah even my sinkies employers friends says the same things. simple logic and plain truth hurts right? no wonder you and ginfreely just whine and whine as you all are bornlosers who can do nothing about it. just plain sour grapes. hahahhah

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look this mudlander snake bad-mouthed me again. Yeah right sinkies complaint govt of unfair protection of foreigners is call whining but mudlanders Chinese complaint govt of unfair protection of bumi is call seeking justice. Yet another proof of what I said about mudlander dogs here are double standard in everything. Hypocrites to the max . In Msia you will see their true colours of how they protect their own nationality. Sinkies so what in Spore? Wait till you see how in Msia these same people say Msian then can be committee member of resident committee in JB. Don't even need to talk about protecting jobs. You will definitely not hear them say mudlanders so what in Msia? Hypocrites lah, proven again and again.

That's why I said you are blardy stupid. The sinkie garmen is doing what you asked them to do stupid. majority 70% voted for it, so stop whining. BTW I already told you I hold dual citizenship, USA and Aussie, so which one you want to complain? take your pick. I also agree in Malaysia the economic mess is their doing. they deserved to be screwed for supporting najib all these years. that's why I am out of it long time ago. I am a fair and logical person. why whine. do something about it yourself. only whiners like you and alot of sinkies are bornlosers. I bet you are one and them are of the 70% who voted for it. you asked for it. period. not happy please slap yourself. so stop whining.if you can't stand the heat , get out of the kitchen .hahhahahah.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speaking of arrogance......see what you've written thus far...........your writtings reflects the standard profile of a jiuhu kia, jiuhu kia mentality and papee cocksucker for personal immediate gains.

really immature. you have not answer my point about what I said being logical and the plain truth. nationality has nothing to do with it.
The sinkie garmen is doing what you asked them to do stupid. majority 70% voted for it, so stop whining. BTW I hold dual citizenship, USA and Aussie, so which nationality or passport you want to complain against? take your pick. better still please write to these high commissions and complain like alot of pathetic sinkies do to their MPs. I heard evven parking offences also want to complain to MPs to get it waive. pathetic whiners who think the whole world revolves around them. hahahhah. am a fair and logical person. why whine. do something about it yourself. only whiners like you and alot of sinkies are bornlosers. I bet you are one and them are of the 70% who voted for it. you asked for it. period. not happy please slap yourself. so stop whining.if you can't stand the heat , get out of the kitchen .
in fact I bet my last dollar if you are an employer and now run a restaurant or small business in sinkieland, you would employ all these mudlanders or filipinos without hesitation to cut costs and not spewing such crap nonsense. Right or not? talk cock for what. in fact alot of my sinkies friends have told me in rpivate that sinkies employees are the laziest and most daft of the lot esp in the PME circle. just like you who assume anybody who post such statement must be a jiuhukia. such blind stupid conclusions. go and ask around and you know there is alotof truth in it. hahhahahah.

Last edited:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like more and more Sporeans know the truth of arrogant and lawless Msians. Like I said, meet one is unlucky, meet five is very unlucky, meet ten and you become the wise one. It is the reflection of the truth lah no matter how mudlander dogs here try to cover up and slander people who spoke the truth about them. Of course also got running dogs sinkies helping them to cover up lah.
you meet five and you'll be minced meat, fatpubes!

The only real fighting was done by the woman with the umbrella. The rest were just playing wrestling. Furthermore, a car workshop has so many tools. Yet it did not occur to anyone to pick up a tool? And I lost count of the number of guys who lost their shoes in the "melee". Properly fitted shoes are important, even when playing wrestling.
think its more to knowing how to tie the shoe-laces :p

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why I said you are blardy stupid. The sinkie garmen is doing what you asked them to do stupid. majority 70% voted for it, so stop whining. BTW I already told you I hold dual citizenship, USA and Aussie, so which one you want to complain? take your pick. I also agree in Malaysia the economic mess is their doing. they deserved to be screwed for supporting najib all these years. that's why I am out of it long time ago. I am a fair and logical person. why whine. do something about it yourself. only whiners like you and alot of sinkies are bornlosers. I bet you are one and them are of the 70% who voted for it. you asked for it. period. not happy please slap yourself. so stop whining.if you can't stand the heat , get out of the kitchen .hahhahahah.

Typical mudlander dog liar. Didn't you boast loud loud say you complaint about Najib? So where got no whining? Hypocrites like you always whine but complain others doing the same. And stop slandering me non stop, my family and I vote for opposition - any opposition - since day one. Not like the sinkie hypocrites here who were voting for PAP all along complaining quality of opposition and now then whine non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes you can spot jiu hu kia from across cyberspace easily. I tested so many times in JB forum and here. Always spot on even when these coward sinkie bashing mudlander dogs tried to pretend to be sinkies. Their arrogance, hypocrisy and wickedness are so damn glaring but these people have no self reflection nor self awareness. Oh no conscience too for some or rather most cases.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another hypocritical comment about nationality has nothing to do with it. Tell that to mudlanders who say Sporeans cannot be committee member in resident committee in JB. And stop shifting the blame to sinkie employers for hiring foreigners. You think mudlander employers dont want to hire more foreigners? Of course they want to but Msia govt is doing their job to control and stop them from unlimited hiring. I read in newspapers the employers were clamouring to hire foreigners as lorry drivers and Msia govt disallowed, saying there are msians who want to be lorry drivers. Business is always profit driven and that is why you need govt to govern!

really immature. you have not answer my point about what I said being logical and the plain truth. nationality has nothing to do with it.
The sinkie garmen is doing what you asked them to do stupid. majority 70% voted for it, so stop whining. BTW I hold dual citizenship, USA and Aussie, so which nationality or passport you want to complain against? take your pick. better still please write to these high commissions and complain like alot of pathetic sinkies do to their MPs. I heard evven parking offences also want to complain to MPs to get it waive. pathetic whiners who think the whole world revolves around them. hahahhah. am a fair and logical person. why whine. do something about it yourself. only whiners like you and alot of sinkies are bornlosers. I bet you are one and them are of the 70% who voted for it. you asked for it. period. not happy please slap yourself. so stop whining.if you can't stand the heat , get out of the kitchen .
in fact I bet my last dollar if you are an employer and now run a restaurant or small business in sinkieland, you would employ all these mudlanders or filipinos without hesitation to cut costs and not spewing such crap nonsense. Right or not? talk cock for what. in fact alot of my sinkies friends have told me in rpivate that sinkies employees are the laziest and most daft of the lot esp in the PME circle. just like you who assume anybody who post such statement must be a jiuhukia. such blind stupid conclusions. go and ask around and you know there is alotof truth in it. hahhahahah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Without our tunku blessing you wpuld hv been nothing.

Without our Pappy kissing foreigners ass you would have been nothing. Whereas in other countries no govt kiss foreigners ass and my comments of them are truly objective.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Found her blog during weekend, she is like quite a nice girl normally

http://sseet.blogspot.sg

nMgw0aO.jpg

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_1826.png