• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Regards: Where is our Brother Froggy?

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
froggy aka joe, was bullied by the mad pple in this forum. in the end, he chose to leave. you can look him up in bkk, very hospitable character. nice chap with a bit of air. haha...lol.

Bro Foggy seems like a nice old chappie to me! Always willing to share his experiences! Well-travelled; experienced man of the world and an authority on life in LOS! I want to say a big THANK YOU to him for all his contributions.:smile:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's talk about things that Froggy might like, to make him come back

Froggy bro, do you remember these MILF singer from Japan?

Seiko Matsuda

23455-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-et0o.jpg

See now, she old liao still so chio

20111130113823I6ddcda1.jpg

Noriko Sakai

_1.jpg

Old liao even more enchanting

no03043-dcb47.jpg

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck u don talk cock here... go home suck thumb n sleep

no Sir, you don't get it. It is a very profound context that took ah RUN so many years to understand.

If you are a farmer, no matter how hard you struggle weed and fertilize the land with existing handicapped crops,
you will still not succeed because these crops are fundamentally unhealthy after years of bad weather and soil condition

If you give up and let go of existing crops, let them die and start afresh with new land
Then you will live to see a truly good harvest.

If you want to win, you must lose first.

20150123_184723_.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let's talk about things that Froggy might like, to make him come back

Froggy bro, do you remember these MILF singer from Japan?

Seiko Matsuda

[.com/img/album-covers/3/23455-andltahrefhttpwwwjpo-et0o.jpg

See now, she old liao still so chio

[/Japanese%20Drama%202011/20111130113823I6ddcda1.jpg[/

Noriko Sakai

https://www.esquirehk.com/v/storage/images/people/women_we_love/back-to-90s-japanes-actress/node_111168/681806-1-chi-HK/_

Old liao even more enchanting

[img]http://dantri4.vcmedia.vn/N3mzbxba5jSUn4MdTjkldQZ27zJuVH/Image/20-dcb47][/QUOTE]

Why no akina?

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Foggy seems like a nice old chappie to me! Always willing to share his experiences! Well-travelled; experienced man of the world and an authority on life in LOS! I want to say a big THANK YOU to him for all his contributions.:smile:

ya, I bet he is controlling himself hard, not to post here too.

chucky

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still remember last year, Froggy bro initiated a brief chat with ah RUN using our forum's chat function, when he was catching a flight in Indonesia.
Felt honored to have the attention of our SBForum veteran.

Didn't see him around recently and hope all is well. Perhaps he had been kissed by a princess and turned into a prince,
Best wishes from ah RUN

Read my lips

jLzocA.jpg

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya, I bet he is controlling himself hard, not to post here too.

Hey, i noticed that you have an obsession towards joety or froggy.. He let you suck his cock before, is it? You are getting more and more gay as the thread progresses.

Froggy has left, take it like a REAL MAN.

He has the freedom to leave and the freedom to come in here, it is non of your control and bullshit manipulation here.

If you want to know why he has left and what causes his exit.. pls check back threads way back to the time before his exit and find out the reason.. one jealous sinkie low life loser trying his best to insult him to make the choice to exit..while froggy has done nothing for getting those insult. That low life uses lots of clones to do that and was invited by the fucking forum owner.

the forum owner is a first world , middle finger to the govt , MGTOW-like male...i wonder why he associate himself with a low life inferior character who has sub level intelligence and places unhealthy ego and clones as its priority. It drove away members who are beneficial to the forum and feel uncomfortable when another forummer who is more popular and appreciated by others than it.

Sam Leong should checked the character of the people whom he choose to associate with.

Last edited:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, i noticed that you have an obsession towards joety or froggy.. He let you suck his cock before, is it? You are getting more and more gay as the thread progresses.

Fuck your mother Chee buy.. Go fuck yourself

Don't know why you must scold my mother. Can tell you are not one of us.
If you are not a mole, come, I talk to you seriously.

When I was young, I was to think that religious people are kinder and so are vegetarians because they celebrate life and love.
When I grew up, i realized that there is no correlation between a person's religious faith / diet vs his character.
Tony, while you are a strict vegan and advocate for liberty, your soul is troubled and there's no mercy in your words.
Read your reply again, and you would agree that you are more ruthless than a man who eats foie gras.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was young, I was to think that religious people are kinder and so are vegetarians because they celebrate life and love.
When I grew up, i realized that there is no correlation between a person's religious faith / diet vs his character.
Tony, while you are a strict vegan and advocate for liberty, your soul is troubled and there's no mercy in your words.
Read your reply again, and you would agree that you are more ruthless than a man who eats foie gras.

ah run, dun be bothered by tony, he's just a kid.:wink:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hey sinkie loser, you seems to have omitted conveniently the real main part of my message but focus on my greeting which is crafted creatively for ball-less sinkie losers and PAP shit losers..the special greeting also greeted their mothers because they are the one who give birth to such loser in the first place.

well, the main part of the message is this:

Froggy has left, take it like a REAL MAN.

He has the freedom to leave and the freedom to come in here, it is non of your control and bullshit manipulation here.

If you want to know why he has left and what causes his exit.. pls check back threads way back to the time before his exit and find out the reason.. one jealous sinkie low life loser trying his best to insult him to make the choice to exit..while froggy has done nothing for getting those insult. That low life uses lots of clones to do that and was invited by the fucking forum owner.

the forum owner is a first world , middle finger to the govt , MGTOW-like male...i wonder why he associate himself with a low life inferior character who has sub level intelligence and places unhealthy ego and clones as its priority. It drove away members who are beneficial to the forum and feel uncomfortable when another forummer who is more popular and appreciated by others than it.

Sam Leong should checked the character of the people whom he choose to associate with.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Tonychat insults your mother because back home in Malaysia, all the Ah Nehs from MIC Party (UMNO's BN buddy) fuck his mother old smelly crumpled chee bye!! He couldn't accept this fact and therefore he starts insulting other people's mother.

There is absolutely no need for you to reason or argue with a fucktard like Tonychat, just curse his whole family!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonychat insults your mother because back home in Malaysia, all the Ah Nehs from MIC Party (UMNO's BN buddy) fuck his mother old smelly crumpled chee bye!! He couldn't accept this fact and therefore he starts insulting other people's mother.

There is absolutely no need for you to reason or argue with a fucktard like Tonychat, just curse his whole family!

Hello!!! e69
I think some moles are here to chase away our friends.

hahaha, ah RUN missed your old avatar so much

attachment.php

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello!!! e69
I think some moles are here to chase away our friends.

hahaha, ah RUN missed your old avatar so much

Hey sinkie loser, you got nothing much to say.. if you miss sucking froggy's dick so much, i really suggest you go after the one who throw the insult at him.. That is the cause if froggy's exit.. No use open a thread here and act gay.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey sinkie loser, you got nothing much to say.. if you miss sucking froggy's dick so much, i really suggest you go after the one who throw the insult at him.. That is the cause if froggy's exit.. No use open a thread here and act gay.

You eat veges and preach kindness to animals, yet mouth so bad.
Even in our private chat message, I shown you sufficient respect.
Don't be so bitter lah.