• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Are they the poodles who interrogate Benjamin Lim?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
18052016_TNP_benlim.jpg

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Regardless of everything,case closed,they achieved their KPIs,they will be rewarded and promoted for their efficiency and competency,and they will lived happily forever.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'd rather spend one day drinking kopi with these fellas than one second in a lift with the perv benjamin.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
did they use same tactic "let him think again.." on bastard yangyin?

SIO Fareed said he had paused the interview as he felt that Benjamin was not being truthful. In response to questioning by counsel for Benajmin’s family Choo Zheng Xi, SIO Fareed clarified that he did not tell Benjamin that he thought the schoolboy was not telling the truth. “I told him that the purpose of investigation is to find out the truth, and I told him I will let him think and interview him again,” he said.” – CNA