• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Littering VS love your Nation

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen this complete idiotic posting. The contents is like this.

Do you love your country ? If you love your country , why do you litter anywhere except your own home ? This is posted by some pea brain Singaporean.

Ah Tiong shit and pee everywhere in their country and abroad, they still love their Nation.

Littering and loving your country has no correlation.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you love your country ? If you love your country , why do you litter anywhere except your own home ? This is posted by some pea brain Singaporean.

Ah Tiong shit and pee everywhere in their country and abroad, they still love their Nation.

If you love your country, dont pollute it with foreign trash

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't litter, or pollute because we should be responsible for the environment we live in. Patriotism, or nationalism is only cool if we have a team to cheer for in the world cup. Everything else, is personal.

Cheers!

jw5

Loyal

Sinkies should also be reminded that littering doesn't only mean throwing something on the ground. It includes leaving something where it's not supposed to be, including a table or chair. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The logic is not wrong although not the reason not to litter. It's true people love their own home so they don't litter in their own home. Only litter outside their home. If use a house is easier to understand like people can blatantly litter just outside their own gate as they love their own home but no love for neighbours, no qualms to cause litter to fly into neighbours' homes.

The reason not to litter is to ensure clean and pest free environment for everyone with no flies, no crows feeding on leftover food, no rodents. Litter will also clog up the drains and cause flooding.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I will show him the middle finger and reply 'civil disobedience '

Show your displeasure at pap with littering.