• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LHL has just responded on LWL's accusations:

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I totally disagree with you.

For Ho Ching the PM's wife to retaliate to LWL, her sister-in-law with a picture of a monkey with an "up-you" or "fuck you" finger is extremely crude and unbecoming of her.

Since the passing of her father, LWL has been consistent that it was her father's wish that there should be no hagiography.

Please read this archived article by LWL from the ST April 19, 2015.

LOL! I suppose you are aware of the word "sarcasm"? This family feud is all about pinkie, lah!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It again reflects badly on LHL as the PM. Again he has pushed this to his cabinet. No sane person in cabinet is going to go against the wishes of the deceased person when the request is reasonable. I am certain that cabinet members are appalled that he pushed it to them when old man had made it clear numerous times that this is not what he wants. There are more important and urgent things that would have a cabinet member's attention than hero worshiping. He is making it sound like He had no choice. I am beginning to wonder who is exactly leading this country.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally shocked by Ho Ching's reaction. I am not even sure if this was even intentional. If it was, we all know who is now running the country for sure.

I totally disagree with you.

For Ho Ching the PM's wife to retaliate to LWL, her sister-in-law with a picture of a monkey with an "up-you" or "fuck you" finger is extremely crude and unbecoming of her.

Since the passing of her father, LWL has been consistent that it was her father's wish that there should be no hagiography.

Please read this archived article by LWL from the ST April 19, 2015.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally shocked by Ho Ching's reaction. I am not even sure if this was even intentional. If it was, we all know who is now running the country for sure.

That sneaky bitch has just made an apology and her excuse is that she is a newbie in Tweeter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That sneaky bitch has just made an apology and her excuse is that she is a newbie in Tweeter.

it was pure coincidence and an honest mistake. i forwarded the pic to her for attachment to her twit as it was meant for a twit in this forum. sorry. let's move on.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
if there were "accusations" and LHL insists they are "untrue" then he shall have to prove so by suing LWL

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

She has claimed she was playing with twitter and it was just a coincidence the monkey pic was posted without captions.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
it was pure coincidence and an honest mistake. i forwarded the pic to her for attachment to her twit as it was meant for a twit in this forum. sorry. let's move on.

Claire and Ho Ching have a similar style of writing.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting serious

Screenshot_2016-04-10-19-49-45_zpselbvinn0.png

why can PeeM stand on his own two feet? Why rope in cabinet, sgian and SPH?????? no class

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if there were "accusations" and LHL insists they are "untrue" then he shall have to prove so by suing LWL

no need to sue. it can be resolved in a happy family dinner with laksa mai hum, mee siam mai hum, and mee pok with hum.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect it was because of LKY's vast wealth that was not equally distributed among them that is the cause of all these unhappiness. Hence they quarrel openly without regard of their own reputation. Greed kills.

politicians hv no scruple............. LWL is a pax of principles
I am sure she is sick and tired of the dirty tricks she has seen played
question is do you believe the politician or the damsel?

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
HL is using a third party, the PAP machinery, and that the idea was from the mass.

His sibling, the cheebye peh (cheeby skin), don't have the PAP machinery and she will have tough time going against the system the PAP machinery.

Mother, sister-in-law, sisters, auntie, nice these are the cheebye peh that way stir shit shit among the family.

坐山观虎斗。

this is small compared to the internal PAP split I hope to see soon