• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable son

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: Ivan Fernandez
Date: 26/03/2016 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: Lee Kuan Yew would have been distressed by the hero-worship at one year anniversary following his death (final draft, 1339 words)

Fine. I had told u, I want the draft in my final form out as I wrote it, and am willing to not hv it published by SPH.
U emailed me no problem yesterday.
The only difference now is that it won't appear in Sunday Times. I had anticipated this. The powers that be commands SPH, and no one in SPH dares to stand up to the powers that be to say, "you cannot abuse your power."
I will do so. I and HL are at odds on a matter of principle. HL has no qualms abusing his power to hv a commemoration just one year after LKY died, "least we forget". Let's be real, last year's event was so vivid, no one will forget it in one yr. But if the power that be wants to establish a dynasty, LKY's daughter will not allow LKY's name to be sullied by a dishonorable son.

https://www.facebook.com/weiling.lee...25123501176634

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

The guy never had a spine. Father Baba-Nonya, Mother also Baba Nonya, grandmother a renown baba-nonya cook and this guy has hum in his Laksa. I don't think Rajaratnam said that his Thosai comes with fish curry.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: It's my mistake. LHL is not only a fucking moron idiot but is also a dishonorable

Lee Hsien Loong
9 mins ·
I am deeply saddened by my sister Dr Lee Wei Ling’s claim that I have abused my power to commemorate the one-year anniversary of Mr Lee Kuan Yew’s passing in order to establish a dynasty. The accusations are completely untrue.
The first anniversary of a person’s passing is a significant moment to remember him and reflect on what he meant to us. The more so with Mr Lee Kuan Yew. The Cabinet had discussed how we should mark the occasion. My advice was that we should leave it to ground-up efforts. Groups should keep their observances in proportion, and focussed on the future.
The Cabinet recognised the strong desire of many Singaporeans to show their respect for Mr Lee, and honour what he did for us. We reviewed the events and observances that different groups had planned, and agreed that they were generally appropriate. They expressed the sincerely felt sentiments of Singaporeans, which my Cabinet colleagues and I deeply appreciate.
The idea that I should wish to establish a dynasty makes even less sense. Meritocracy is a fundamental value of our society, and neither I, the PAP, nor the Singapore public would tolerate any such attempt.
- LHL

https://www.facebook.com/leehsienloo...92522750810430

Lee Hsien Loong "Meritocracy???" Without daddy you are nothing!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's why I teach my son not to be a food and throw his life away in a war to "defend his country". Be a translator. Make up for it later with lots of good deeds. People will forgive, forget and move on. And one day, some may even champion your cause and make you into the real hero, while those who died in a war because of their stupid bravado will be forgotten eventually. I bet all military forces around the world have lost count of the number of Medal of honor or Purple Hearts they have given out.

Men are stupid to die for a piece of coloured ribbon. Staying alive and thriving is more important.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

That's why I teach my son not to be a food and throw his life away in a war to "defend his country". Be a translator. Make up for it later with lots of good deeds. People will forgive, forget and move on. And one day, some may even champion your cause and make you into the real hero, while those who died in a war because of their stupid bravado will be forgotten eventually. I bet all military forces around the world have lost count of the number of Medal of honor or Purple Hearts they have given out.

Men are stupid to die for a piece of coloured ribbon. Staying alive and thriving is more important.

Spot on. Better a live coward than a dead hero. Just like your avatar.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

At first I thot this was all some wayang.
Seems something is brewing.
Who's side is playboy yang taking?

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya I agree, be a fruitcake instead. "FOOD FOR THE THOUGHTFOOL".

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Argue somemore, and Chee might just win BB.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

At first I thot this was all some wayang.
Seems something is brewing.
Who's side is playboy yang taking?

This is the real deal, get your popcorn ready. I am guessing Yang will probably side with LWL. Pinky has undeservedly gotten the most money and power amongst them.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hsien Loong got no balls to get ISD to arrest sister? Or too afraid of her martial arts skills?

Why must resort to Facebook reply? Why not public speaker address?

Clearly now we see who has the testicles.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Huh? Who got testicles huh?

Fuck off lah fat gay fuck! I've got a pair. You want to lick? My 6.5 inch long steak consider it on the house!:biggrin:.....LOL......LOL

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will LHL sue LWL for tarnishing his name, just like recent case of RN?

Meritocracy as claimed by LHL, will he care to declare who is are related to him, no matter how remote, to those in high positions, if any, both within government, statutory board, civil service, etc, and their credentials that put them in that position? This will placate any doubters.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

From: Lee Wei Ling To: Ivan Fernandez Date: 26/03/2016 10:17 AM Subject: Re: Lee Kuan Yew would have been distressed by the hero-worship at one year anniversary following his death (final draft, 1339 words) Fine. I had told u, I want the draft in my final form out as I wrote it, and am willing to not hv it published by SPH. U emailed me no problem yesterday. The only difference now is that it won't appear in Sunday Times. I had anticipated this. The powers that be commands SPH, and no one in SPH dares to stand up to the powers that be to say, "you cannot abuse your power." I will do so. I and HL are at odds on a matter of principle. HL has no qualms abusing his power to hv a commemoration just one year after LKY died, "least we forget". Let's be real, last year's event was so vivid, no one will forget it in one yr. But if the power that be wants to establish a dynasty, LKY's daughter will not allow LKY's name to be sullied by a dishonorable son. https://www.facebook.com/weiling.lee...25123501176634
Lee Wei Ling
attachment.php

Attachments

• hoching.jpg
    hoching.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 7,362

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck off lah fat gay fuck! I've got a pair. You want to lick? My 6.5 inch long steak consider it on the house!:biggrin:.....LOL......LOL

Fuck back to flowerpod la cheebye doggy.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your son is confused. You have been asking him to be president scholar. Now this piece of advice? What lah?

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lhl reputation at stake. If he does not sue lwl then what she said must be true.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

LWL using office email just like Roy. Excellent case for suing!!!

Or LHL no balls to sue "sister"?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

how come this bitch never voice up during the 40 years her PAPA was in power?PAP has been abusing their power in far worst ways then commemorating that old fart but neither she nor anyone in sph stood up to the powers that be "you cannot abuse your power"?

what a load of crock.