• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

what makes a guy irresistible (according to sinkie gals)

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A surefire way of attracting a woman is to tell her she has nice chichis.

Bwahahahahaha ............... after that can move on to her lesbian friend ...............

[video=youtube;Z6-lUzi3E1g]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6-lUzi3E1g[/video]

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why get a girlfriend and get married?

Contract girlfriends are the best. As per agreement between me and them :

Pros :

Does not poke her nose into your life.

You get privacy.

No squabbles.

You are free to flirt and can have as many as u want.

Activate her whenever u like.

Way cheaper than maintaining a mistress.

I pay her $1000 per month. There is no market price. It's between u and her. $500 if u are stingy.

Thais are the best. They can know what illegal trades i'm in and yet they cannot blackmail me and my peers. All other nationalities cannot be trusted, especially Tiongs.

Cons : NONE

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning elder brother Eat. I was on the train to work, and your thread caught my eye. :smile:

The above 3 behaviours are what I look for in my man. I guess, I like him to lead, as they are all leadership traits. I can't fathom living my life with a wimp, where I need to call the shots. It's strange but true.

Have a wonderful Monday, Eaty Eatie, Eat, Eat. :smile:

good evening sister. glad you're back at work and sifting through the forum, but i'm sure your weekend was irresistibly enjoyable and shiok. :p

decisive, courageous and strong are what a chiobu mentions when she describes her ideal man. another bu, not so chio, prefers open-home, open-car, and open-wallet. after enjoying the openness, she opens her legs finally......to his best friend. true story. she's jiuhubu from penang and now lives with a new angmo beau, but imposes close-home, close-car, and close-wallet with her pussy-dominated wimpy hubby. how some desires and traits are one-way streets after the fish is caught. :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter what women want. There's no point in being a woman's man or a man's man. The only kind man you want to be is to be your own man. However, having determined what sort of woman you want or can accept then the next step is to ascertain what sort of compromises are acceptable from your point of view at that particular stage of your life. Easy things like stroking her hair is okay unless you are allergic in which case don't do it even for a billion bucks! Ciao, I have important things to do .........

[video=youtube;lupNzpcpDRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lupNzpcpDRk[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Makes a Gal Irresistible
(According to a Singapore man)

Maturity
if a girl is just hot on the bed and hot-tempered, she is never a wife-material.
As we get older, we want women who know our hearts.

the best woman is one who wakes up early in the morning to exercise (jog to keep in shape :p) and juice a blend of vege and fruit for her man while he is still snoring.

452SAR

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best woman is one who wakes up early in the morning to exercise (jog to keep in shape :p) and juice a blend of vege and fruit for her man while he is still snoring.

Let me improvise on this further:
- She should have a matured mind and body of a young girl. :p

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Why get a girlfriend and get married?

Contract girlfriends are the best. As per agreement between me and them :

Pros :

Does not poke her nose into your life.

You get privacy.

No squabbles.

You are free to flirt and can have as many as u want.

Activate her whenever u like.

Way cheaper than maintaining a mistress.

I pay her $1000 per month. There is no market price. It's between u and her. $500 if u are stingy.

Thais are the best. They can know what illegal trades i'm in and yet they cannot blackmail me and my peers. All other nationalities cannot be trusted, especially Tiongs.

Cons : NONE

This is called "sugar babe"

jw5

Loyal
Good morning elder brother Eat. I was on the train to work, and your thread caught my eye. :smile:

The above 3 behaviours are what I look for in my man. I guess, I like him to lead, as they are all leadership traits. I can't fathom living my life with a wimp, where I need to call the shots. It's strange but true.

Have a wonderful Monday, Eaty Eatie, Eat, Eat. :smile:

Sounds like you can't fathom living your life with a wimp where you need to determine where he shoots. :biggrin:

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Based on responses, it seems that the inside matters just as much as the outside. All the best in your journey to find companionship and love!
Based on responses, it seems that most women want men to be their slaves or toys, depending on their mood.
So please don't be deceived on your "journey to find companionship and love". :wink:

Last edited: