• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - "ANG MOH & PINAY GF GANGED UP & THREATENED S'POREAN LADY DRIVER"

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't anyhow accuse me. I was replying direct to your comment about sinkies not liking sinkies and expect help when they have problem. Only stupid thickskinned like you will think your comment not spamming your BS but my reply to your comment is spamming. And which part of my post assumed the driver is mudlander and I was biased against her? Unlike you I know how to read that she is a "young Sporean lady driver".

go fuck yourself la. You're making yourself the victim all because some mudlander bullied you in the jb forum and no one stood up for you. Boo Hoo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
go fuck yourself la. You're making yourself the victim all because some mudlander bullied you in the jb forum and no one stood up for you. Boo Hoo.

Loser accused me wrongly so now boo hoo to try to shrug your stupidness off. Hahaha typical loser behaviour.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
He was wearing a company T-Shirt, where through Facebook, I found his name to be Graham Lind who used to work at Neptune Regatta and his so-called girlfriend name is Juliah Morrissey. Car no. plate SGR2437H.

This cow dung Graham Lind thought he is still living in the colonial era in sinkie land and could resort to committing criminal intimidation against a young girl with impunity.

The young girl should file a police report of criminal intimidation against this cow dung and see what and how the pappies would react. Are pappies going to let this white shit behave like a hooligan and go around threatening the locals? Another John Duncan Tasker in action?

The young girl should also file a police report against the pinoy bitch for dangerous driving. These foreigners regard pappies as their God and that they could do anything they wanted in sinkie land.

If these foreigners are allowed to indulge in hooliganism in the island, it is the end of sinkie land as a nation. Dumb pappies indeed.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This cow dung thought he was still living in the colonial era in sinkie land and could resort to threatening a young girl with impunity. The young girl should file a police report of criminal intimidation against the cow dung and see what and how the pappies would react. Are pappies going to let this white shit to behave like a hooligan and go around threatening the locals? Another John Duncan Tasker in action?

The young girl should also file a police report against the pinoy bitch for dangerous driving. These foreigners regard pappies as their God and they could anything they wanted in sinkie land.

If these foreigners are allowed to indulge in hooliganism in the island, it is the end of sinkie land as a nation. Dumb pappies indeed.

Yes no reason to tolerate nonsense from low class bullies in own country.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chow ang moh fucking his bloody low-class Pinay maid.

Ang mohs are the scum of the earth.

Time for pappies to show this white scum and pinay shit that they cannot go around committing criminal intimidation and walk away as if they are the owner of sinkie land. A Govt that does not protect its own people against foreigners is not a Govt at all for the people.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... she kuai kuai stayed in her car that's why signaled to them she's easy meat to be picked on

The young girl was likely frightened out of her wits when threatened by the white cow dung. How could she dare to do anything else? If the pappies wanted locals to stand up for Singapore, it is fair that the Govt must stand up for its people when threatened or bullied by foreigners. Otherwise, where is the country heading?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... Because of this incident, I have decided that I will avoid stupid people at all cost.

The young girl is indeed stupid if she does not pursue action against the white cow dung and the pinay bitch.

Alternatively, the pappies mata mata can conduct an investigation of criminal intimidation based on the young girl's disclosure of the threat, which is a first information report ... unless the pappies are not interested in protecting local sinkies against foreigners like this cow dung Graham Lind and his pinay bitch.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
An old ang moh fart with his young pinay wife, what else is new?

Something new, something old. What is new is the repetition of what John Duncan Tasker and many other foreign scums had done in sinkie land behaving like hooligans and rogues.

What is old is the nonchalant attitude of the pappies in failing to take action against foreign scums and shits who run wild in the island like beasts indulging in hooliganism and going around to threaten the locals, the weak, the women folks, the elderly and the vulnerable. This white scum Graham Lind is obviously the lowest beast of its kind to commit criminal intimidation on a young girl.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
... she winded down the window and signalled to the pinay driver to move the car forward slightly and got a rude response from her instead...

The young girl needed space to pick up her wheel chair bound grandma. Any gracious motorist would have given her the space willingly. No big deal.

Typical foreign scums in sinkie land always regard pappies as their God and think they can do whatever they like. This is the result of bending backwards for foreign scums to the extent that these foreigners will not hesitate to screw all the locals, including the weak, the vulnerable, the elderly and the women folks who cannot fight back and they need pappies Govt to protect them against threats from bullies, hooligans and rogues.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
so who did she vote for? i know her grandma voted for cuckold traitor "ah gong", because pioneer traitors.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
so who did she vote for? i know her grandma voted for cuckold traitor "ah gong", because pioneer traitors.

If she had voted pappies, she would have realised that she was also responsible for helping the pappies to breed foreign beasts, scums, hooligans and rogues in the island who are now terrorising the locals with violence.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Update] - The woman driver (with the ang moh boyfriend) gives her side of the story :

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...stalked-harassed-terrified-me-and-my-daughter

pinay-driver-racist-singaporean-stalked-harassed-terrified-daughter_0.jpg
pinay-driver-racist-singaporean-stalked-harassed-terrified-daughter_0.jpg

Above : the "young Singaporean girl" who posted the original article against the woman with the ang moh boyfriend.

My name is Juliah Morrissey, and I'm a born Singaporean. I'm here to give you my side of the story of what happened that day in Vivocity.

I remember you. You are the woman that thumped on my window in Telok Blangah Road and told me how I nearly caused an accident, for which I said I didn’t see you. No accident occurred. I think it's a matter of Kiasu driver who thinks I cut into their lane and just won't give in or give up. You then honk me for the longest time and told me I drive like F@#k and gave me the finger for which I have put in a police report. You then proceeded to follow me in close proximity to Vivocity into the car park and when I found a spot to wait for my boyfriend, you parked almost blocking my way out and sat there with your phone taking pictures. You terrified me and my daughter who was in the car. Twenty minutes later my boyfiend came out of the supermarket and I managed to squeeze out of the car park you were blocking me in and meet him outside the supermarket at which point I explained my concerns over your activity. You parked immediately behind me and sat there on your phone taking pictures and videos. He was understandably concerned and approached you to find out what your problem was. You at no time opened the window but sat behind your camera... hiding. He did not threaten you but did advise that he was calling the police which he did. That is now a matter of record.

Setting those facts aside for a moment, you are a Racist. I am born and bred Singaporean as is my daughter but you suggest I am otherwise and use racial terms to extract sympathy from your audience. My boyfriend, who was understandably concerned for our safety is a wonderful, supportive, kind man a fact that many Singaporeans who know him will attest to. Your lies won’t change that. He never threatened you but asked you why you were stalking me and my daughter.

Secondly, you are a coward. You hide behind anonymity and yet publish photos, names and lies about other people. Why don't you publish your name and contact details. At least then people will know who you are and when the case comes to court, you can publicly deal with the consequences.

For all the people out there saying nasty brutal comments about Filipinos and Caucasians.. Shame on you. I know most of them are Singaporeans. I am embarrassed to be one right now. Get a life..!

Btw...to your poor handicapped grandmother who was nowhere to be seen in the 30 minutes you spent harassing me and my daughter in different locations, I hope she found her way home safely after you sped off alone just before the police arrived.

Juliah Morrissey (Singaporean)

Source : http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...stalked-harassed-terrified-me-and-my-daughter

Last edited:

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
the fake-flip sounds like an SPG and looks like one too, and the "young girl" might be lying about the grandmother story. both probably voted for ah gong and familee 'cause they're retarded entitled car owners. i fuck care.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So therefore i was right all along.

Shut up, so shameless already proven wrong anyhow accuse me of biased against the young sporean driver still got the cheek to say you were right all along.

My answer to your comments about sinkies is clearly a fact. You are the one twisting it to say I make myself victim. Boo hoo.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about sinkies who like their own sinkies and stand up against msian bully in JB forum? Can expect other sinkies to help when they have problem? My case already proven the answer is NO. And not only no help but sinkies with venom will step more.

Jah shit, which part is not FACT?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The young girl needed space to pick up her wheel chair bound grandma. Any gracious motorist would have given her the space willingly. No big deal.

Typical foreign scums in sinkie land always regard pappies as their God and think they can do whatever they like. This is the result of bending backwards for foreign scums to the extent that these foreigners will not hesitate to screw all the locals, including the weak, the vulnerable, the elderly and the women folks who cannot fight back and they need pappies Govt to protect them against threats from bullies, hooligans and rogues.

Now the pinay says she is Sporean and there is no grandma in wheelchair hahaha. But the way this chap Cheng wrote about not aware of cutting into people's lane and almost causing accident sounds fishy to me.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever really happened, we may never know, but we do know for sure that the SPG really worships the AMDK to high heaven.